- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go above and beyond OE cooling capabilities with a brand-new 4 Seasons Blower Motor
- Magnet size and properties equal or exceed OE specs
- Features flanged vents and electrical components, brushes and bearings
- Your Four Season Blower Motor utilizes a balanced rotor assembly
- Serves as direct-fit replacement on a diverse range of applications
- Color of the wheel may vary
- Your Four Seasons Blower Motor is covered by a 120-day warranty
Meet or exceed the OE design and performance of your worn factory motor with a 4 Seasons Heater Blower. These premium replacements feature flanged vents and OE-quality electrical components, brushes and bearings. Balanced rotor assembly. Color of the wheel varies. 120-day warranty.
Four Seasons Blower Motor Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Edward M (Frankford, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Nitro — Feb 14, 2017 5:22 AM
Of all times to order I made it a Sunday afternoon. I thought I would have an extended wait, but on Monday, I received an email telling me that my part was shipped. On Tuesday I received my part and had it in the truck in half an hour. my part arrived less than 48 hours after ordering. Auto Anything is great, I will tell friends and I will return. Thanks
Reviewed by Steven T (SAINT PAUL, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Caliber — Feb 07, 2017 10:38 AM
Bought this for my dodge caliber. less than half the price of a similar product at other stores. Three screws and the old one came out and three screws to put the new one in. super easy.
Reviewed by PATRICK M (BLAUVELT, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Sentra — Jan 24, 2017 7:48 AM
Good quiet replacement. I was worried as 4 seasons had a tail for connection but socket matched and tail made it easier to connect in a crazy tight space of the Sentra. Watched you tube video changed it in 1.5 hrs. Much quieter than TYC that I put in my Silverado which I eventually changed to a used oem as noise annoying.
- four seasons heating & ventilation system
- dual exhaust kits
- 3m headlight film
- acdelco blower motor resistor
- hyundai dashboard covers
- scion car mats
- toyota cargo mats
- ford f150 bed liner
- bmw floor mats 3 series
- dodge ram seat covers
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- truck tool boxes on sale
- suv cargo protectors