- Each Stainless Steel Headache Rack is custom-made to fit your truck's specific year, make and model
- Built from immense, powerful, rust-free 2½" stainless steel tubing-the largest we offer
- Your Stainless Steel Headache Rack includes sun-shading louvers that cool down your cabin's temperature and protect against cracks without blocking your rear view field of vision
- Bolts directly onto your top bed rails and includes all mounting hardware
- For an even brighter finish, get the matching light bar
- The Stainless Steel Headache Rack is covered by a 3-year warranty
Shifting cargo will never have a chance against your rear window when you arm it with Go Industries' Stainless Steel Headache Rack. This gargantuan headache rack is custom-designed to deliver maximum protection and aggressive styling for your specific year, make and model truck.
Each Stainless Steel Headache Rack is wrought from heavy-duty 2½" steel tubing. Plus, the angled stainless steel louvers don't just ward off potential window damage, they filter out direct sunlight, keeping your cabin cool and glare-free.
With the Stainless Steel Headache Rack bolted onto your bed rails, heads will be turning to catch a glimpse of its radiance. Best of all, the high chromium content in the stainless steel makes it almost impervious to rust and corrosion, so it'll keep on dazzling for the life of your truck. For the ultimate in style and function, get the matching light bar.
Go Industries covers your new Stainless Steel Headache Rack with a 3-year warranty.
- While the light bar is optional, the Stainless Steel Headache Rack does not include the matching bed rails.
- The optional light bar does not come with bulbs.
Go Industries Stainless Steel Headache Rack Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Tony Z (Vinton, IA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 15, 2014 5:48 PM
Looks really good and was easy to install, just don't like that it isn't even with the top of the cab that it is about 2.5in taller then the cab, but over all it looks really good on the truck, in happy with it.
Reviewed by Feliciano V (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1994 GMC C/K 1500 — Dec 21, 2011 9:10 PM
Its greating product only complaint it comes with very poor assembly instructions. It left me guessing as to final positions of the light brackets. Also the shipping carton did not protect the upper tubes very well. My upper rack tube had a dent on it, but I let it go to avoid any damage claim hassle. Otherwise I like the racks look and quality.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?