- The Go Industries Air Flow Painted V-Gate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Perimeter crafted from 16-gauge steel for outstanding durability
- The Painted V-Gate uses tough steel mesh to allow drag-reducing airflow
- Unique V-shape makes the ideal fifth wheel tailgate for fast hitching
- The V-Gate showcases white painted finish or durable black powder coated finishes
- Mounts in less than half an hour with only standard tools required
- Your Go Industries Air Flow Painted V-Gate carries a 3-year parts/workmanship warranty, plus an extra 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes
Ease your trailer hitching and gas mileage the economical way! Go Industries' Painted Air Flow V-Gate boasts the easy-access V design that makes hookup access much easier. And, the steel mesh center reduces costly drag for noticeable at-the-pump savings.
Go Industries' Painted V-Gate boasts solid construction that lasts. The tailgate perimeter uses tough 16-gauge steel, along with welded supports for the center steel mesh. The entire assembly mounts easily in place of your factory tailgate in minutes.
The Painted V-Gate offers finish choices, too. Pick a standard white painted finish, or grab a durable black powder-coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Go Industries covers your Air Flow Painted V-Gate with a 3-year parts and workmanship warranty, plus a 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes.
Go Industries Air Flow 5th Wheel Tailgate - Painted Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by bill c (MAPLE VALLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-350 — Jul 10, 2014 6:18 AM
The 5th wheel tailgate I purchased was what I hoped it would be. After initially purchasing what I thought would be a sturdy metal tailgate and getting a plastic replica from Camping World, I was dubious what I would get. Much to my pleasure your gate was exactly what I wanted. The only annoyance was having to file off the burrs and remove the over spray from the inside of the pivots. You always expect to have to take a little time to get things to fit just right and this was no exception.
Reviewed by donald c (grapeland, TX) — Feb 03, 2014 9:09 PM
The Go Industries flow 5th wheel tailgate is just what the doctor ordered for my oldie but goodie 93 Dodge diesel. The trucks original tailgate had given up and the Go Industries tailgate was a perfect replacement from a durability, functionality, and style standpoint. I am very pleased with my purchase and intend to buy a similar tailgate in the future if needed for my other trucks......Donald Cunningham
Reviewed by Terry C (SUSANVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Apr 30, 2013 10:10 PM
I love the tailgate EXCEPT the bottom connections leave a lot to be desired. It is just a round piece of steel that is way to large and lets the tailgat slop around! I have to close the tailgate and then lift the whole tailgate until I can find the latch on top. Sturdy tailgate but they need to redesign their pivot on the bottom, at least get it so it is close to fitting the pivot points on the truck.
Reviewed by John B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Oct 02, 2012 8:17 PM
Rudimentary. The instructions are not helpful. The article itself is well made. Bushings are not.
Go Industries Air Flow 5th Wheel Tailgate - Painted
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go industries tailgate
- tailgate locks
- steel tailgates
- sunshade 5th wheel tailgates
- ford flow through tail gates
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- nissan truck bed accessories
- f150 tailgate
- tacoma bed extender
- tacoma camper shell
- auto detailing products
- car seat covers for sale
- pickup tonneau cover reviews