- The Go Industries Painted Air Flow Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Breathable air flow design drops your drag while boosting gas mileage
- The Painted Air Flow Tailgate uses 16-gauge steel perimeter construction for outstanding durability
- Employs sheet steel mesh that's welded in place for toughness
- The Air Flow Tailgate features your choice of painted white or powder-coated black finishes
- Mounts in less than half an hour with only standard tools required
- Your Go Industries Painted Air Flow Tailgate carries a 3-year parts/workmanship warranty, plus an extra 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes
Counter the rising cost of fuel by reducing your truck's drag. Go Industries' Painted Air Flow Tailgate offers the mileage-improving design of a flow-through gate at a budget-friendly price that also saves you cash at the pump.
Go Industries' Painted Air Flow Tailgate boasts solid construction that lasts. The tailgate perimeter uses tough 16-gauge steel, along with welded supports for the center steel mesh. The entire assembly mounts easily in place of your factory tailgate in minutes.
The Painted Air Flow Tailgate offers finish choices, too. Pick a standard white painted finish, or grab a durable black powder-coated finish for extra corrosion resistance. Go Industries covers your Painted Air Flow Tailgate with a 3-year parts and workmanship warranty, plus a 6-month warranty on black powder coat finishes.
Go Industries Air Flow Tailgate - Painted Straight Gate Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H (LOVETTSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Feb 20, 2015 7:20 AM
Took off the old tailgate. Popped this one on. Only complaint is I'd like to see the expanded metal mesh be a heavier gauge.
Reviewed by bob c (LARAMIE, WY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Aug 02, 2014 1:30 PM
If I move it too far in either direction, it will just barely come off the lower brackets. Need to lift just a touch in the upper right corner to slide the upper latch shut. Strong, looks good, just need to get used to it.
Reviewed by Donald B (Columbia, MD) Reviewed for a 1985 Ford F-150 — Apr 02, 2014 12:15 PM
After a short phone call to Go Industries and a very few minor adjustments, I was able to install the tailgate by myself. No additional hands were needed. Since installing, my wife, friends and neighbors have all complimented on how nice the new tailgate looks. I must admit as well, it looks great. Worth the money. I also used the bushings off of the old tailgate and it fit perfectly(right side. Would recommend this product for any model they make it for.
Reviewed by james l (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 02, 2014 7:41 AM
Bought this as a surprise for my little brother to replace his stolen factory tailgate. Installation was easy. Had to do a little fitting and knock a piece off with a dremel so it closed right. For the money you can't beat it. Way cheaper than buying a new tailgate from the dealer. This tailgate is way more heavy duty than I expected. I also ordered a mcgard tailgate lock that unfortunately didn't work with this tailgate, but autoanything took care of the return without problems.
- Save 5% Use Promo Code GOIND5
Ships Between 10/05 - 10/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- headache rack accessories
- ez down tailgate assist
- steel tailgates
- sunshade 5th wheel tailgates
- nissan truck bed accessories
- ford pickup ramps
- dodge truck camper shells
- honda crv hitch
- silverado camper shell
- tacoma bed accessories
- snowboard racks for cars
- license plate holder
- harley davidson truck grills