- Click for Installation Guide
- Your Contractor Rig Rack mounts right on your Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails (sold separately) and can slide to fit long and short cargo
- Equip your pickup with the Contractor Rig Rack for a robust overhead rack system that works seamlessly with your Pace Edwards BedLocker or JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Superhumanly strong—the Contractor Rig Rack can carry up to 1250lbs. of freight while still maintaining exceptional front-to-rear stability
- The included pair of heavy-duty cantilever extension beams provides a firm platform for your extra-long cargo
- Never struggle with knotted rope again—your Contractor Rig Rack comes with 4 strapping work winches
- Durable aluminum frame and stainless steel fasteners are fully rust-proof
- The Contractor Rig Rack's rear tress is lined with a protective PVC insert-freight glides along the smooth strip for gentle loading and unloading
- Slide your Contractor Rig Rack right off when you need to haul oversized gear in your pickup's bed
- Pace Edwards builds your Contractor Rig Rack with pride in the USA
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Get a sturdy overhead rack without sacrificing your secure, locking tonneau cover. The Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack creates storage space up top while leaving room for select tonneaus below. Connected to your set of Explorer Series Rails (sold separately), the Contractor Rig Rack provides a firm platform for piling on all your extra-long cargo.
From ladders and lumber to piping and rebar, the Contractor Rig Rack can haul it all. These rugged aluminum tresses can shoulder up to 1250lbs. of goods, and the extension beams provide sturdy support for your jumbo-sized stuff. And, you can chuck your old bungee cords-the Contractor Rig Rack comes with 4 work winches to lock your loads down tight.
While weaker overhead systems are vulnerable to corrosion, the Contractor Rig Rack is rust-proof. What's more, all of its fasteners are stainless steel, and a PVC insert along the rear cross member ensures smooth, low-friction loading and unloading. This no-drill rack system comes with a 3-year warranty.
- The Contractor Rig Rack works exclusively with the Explorer Series Rails mounted on your Pace Edwards BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover.
- The Explorer Series Rails as well as the Bedlocker, JackRabbit and Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Covers are all sold separately.
Pace Edwards Contractor Rig Rack Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Steve D (Navarre, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Sep 12, 2013 5:31 AM
Only disappointment is only having a 1 year warranty and the disclaimer advising the use for the tie down system for ladders only. As a contractor I bought this system for use with various construction items too.
Reviewed by Ronald T H (Dekalb, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Apr 03, 2013 8:52 PM
I'll get the only negative out of the way, it was at times difficult to fit the pieces together. However, it was clearly noted early on in the directions that everything is precision cut so there is no margin for error. On the other hand, the rack functions perfectly and looks great on my Tundra! There are NO rattles or squeaks at all, even with two ladders secured on it. The rack was fairly priced and works very nicely with the Pace Edwards explorer rails included with the tonneau cover.
Reviewed by Greg P (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K Pickup — Aug 05, 2010 8:24 PM
Easy install, lightweight, not as cumbersome as regular ladder racks because with the PE Explorer Rails, the PE CL Rack can easily be dismantled when not needed. Can be used as a makeshift camper too, just supply the canvas to lay over it.
Reviewed by Patrick M (Poughkeepsie, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F150 — Jan 23, 2008 4:29 AM
I puchased the contractor ladder rack for my truck. I was surprised by how easy it was to assemble and put on the truck. Did it myself and it took about 3 hours from the time I unpacked everything til it was all setup. works and looks great. Would recommned it to anyone who thought about getting one.
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?