- Click for Installation Guide
- Designed for a seamless fit with your Pace Edwards Explorer Series Rails and your BedLocker or JackRabbit Tonneau Cover
- Get the Utility Rig Rack for a sturdy overhead mounting system that works perfectly with your Pace Edwards Tonneau Cover
- Your Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack is forged from heavy-gauge aluminum—shoulders up to 600lbs. with firm front-to-rear stability
- The rust-proof tresses on your Utility Rig Rack are matched only by the stainless steel fasteners found on all of its components
- The Utility Rig Rack's rear tress is lined with a protective PVC insert-freight glides along its smooth surface for low-friction loading and unloading
- When you have gigantic freight to haul, simply slide off the Utility Rig Rack's rear tress for full bed access
- Pace Edwards builds your Utility Rig Rack with pride in the USA
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Sure, a tonneau cover eliminates wind drag and secures your gear, but it also makes it difficult to carry long cargo. Since ladders, lumber and piping don't fit below your tonneau, the smart solution is to pile them above. With the Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack, you get a sturdy overhead loading platform that doesn't interfere with your Pace Edwards BedLocker or JackRabbit Tonneau Cover.
You don't have to worry about your Utility Rig Rack buckling under heavy loads. These aluminum tresses have enough backbone to hold up to 600lbs. of materials. The rust-proof aluminum and stainless steel fasteners are also impervious to corrosion. Plus, the PVC insert along the rear cross member ensures smooth, low-friction loading and unloading.
Keep your Makita stashed away in the garage-the Utility Rig Rack mounts right to your Explorer Series Rails without any drilling. What's more, Pace Edwards backs your Utility Rig Rack with a 3-year warranty.
- The Utility Rig Rack works exclusively with the Explorer Series Rails mounted on your Pace Edwards BedLocker, JackRabbit or Full Metal JackRabbit Tonneau Cover.
Pace Edwards Utility Rig Rack Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy T (Bloomington, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2014 3:58 AM
I love the clean lines and flexibility of the Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit system. I use my Thule racks all the time, and now I can add longer larger cargo to my truck. All the while I can still keep the truck bed covered.
Reviewed by yonghe j (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 30, 2009 10:47 PM
I have this rack installed for three weeks by now. Its being very handy and good looking. I love it very much.
Reviewed by Gary C (Centerton, AR) Reviewed for a 1997 Isuzu Hombre — Oct 18, 2008 8:31 AM
This ladder rack is a great value not only in price but also in ease of installation. The factory kept the protective plastic on the legs and cross members to keep surface marring to a minimum . All mating surfaces fit very nicely. Instructions were easy to read and understand. All bolts, nuts, and lock washers were stainless steel(which is compatible with aluminum , not a dissimilar metal which would cause electrolysis resulting in oxidation). Overall fit and appearance is excellent. The unit is very sturdy . As an added value it adds strength and rigidityto the Pace Edwards Explorer bed rails and Pace Edwards Jack Rabbit tonneau cover that I had previously installed on my 1997 Isuzu Hombre.
Reviewed by ALAN P (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Oct 02, 2008 6:30 AM
This is a great option to go with the Jackrabbit cover using the explorer rails. I am very pleased with the looks and the ability to remove the rack from the rail when I do not need them, it is quick and easy. If you are looking for the ability to have a hard, lockable cover for your box and need a rack too, this is the set up. The utility rig rack seems a bit pricy for just a rack, but worth it if you need the combined set up and the ease of taking them on & off. Not many out there like this one! And no better price than at autoanything!
Ships Between 3/24 - 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pace edwards truck racks & van racks
- rigid industries sr series led light bars
- thule xsporter
- top dawg 1080p dual dvr dash cam
- toyota cap
- toyota sunshade
- bra for bmw
- tundra rack
- ladder rack for nissan titan
- running boards for chevy trucks
- car luggage
- chrome for car accessories
- rubber floor mats for suvs