- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
865 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Luis M (MIDLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Wednesday at 8:17 PM
Very easy to install, looks good and I can finally lock the tailgate. Goes great with the tounea cover G2 bakflip!
Reviewed by Michael S (Norwalk, CA) — Jul 16, 2015 1:14 AM
Does the job well. 20 minutes to install on 2012 tacoma. Aftermarket product that's looks like a dealer product. 3/5 stars on quality only because I sometimes feel the handle itself will snap but that's because it's smaller that the OEM version. A must have though.
Reviewed by William C (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 10, 2015 3:22 AM
first one lasted 6 mo 2nd one is working fine thank you for free replacement
Reviewed by Corry G (SHAKOPEE, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 07, 2015 4:39 AM
Easy to install, only took a coupleasure minutes, instructions actually have pictures to show you what your doing. Looks great on my 08 Tacoma.
Reviewed by Stephen P (FALL RIVER, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 06, 2015 5:33 AM
It was fairly easy to install, I recommend watching the video, very pleased with product!
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30
- What Do You Drive?