- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
941 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David Z (MARATHON, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Dakota — Jun 18, 2017 6:36 AM
I'm no Mr Goodwrench but the instructions were clear and it went on in a matter of minutes. An excellent aftermarket concept. The handle is more likely to break before the lock is forced.
Reviewed by Michael N (CLEARFIELD, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — May 16, 2017 7:07 AM
Ordered the pop and lock tailgate lock and it came at a reasonable time,installs pretty easily,looks good .
Reviewed by Stacy G (Check, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — May 04, 2017 7:22 AM
The part looks nice. The outer plastic, and internal parts look very much like my Tacoma's stock part. The lock works well, and the backup camera slot is an exact fit. The installation could have been made easier if the images were clearer and rotated as if you were looking at the tailgate from the open/down position. I had it installed in less than 30 minutes. Only thing I see that could have made the Quality rating better, is the latch seams a little flimsy. Concerned about the long term use.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?