- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
933 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by james w (kapolei, HI) — Feb 13, 2017 9:11 PM
It was a little difficult to install. It wouldn't latch to lock. After some minimal prying all was well. Looks fantastic too
Reviewed by Nicholas J (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Jan 30, 2017 9:36 PM
Very high quality. Impressed by ease of installation and quality, great product would definitely recommend
Reviewed by Brittain M (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 24, 2017 9:09 AM
This is a basically good product...fits well, easy to install (watch youtube video), looks good and works well. But...the plastic handle and interior lever is flimsy. In a cold spell the lock was sticky and the interior plastic lever broke, leaving me to break into my T-cover and with some difficulty replace the lock. Replacement I ordered came quickly and installation was again easy, but I really wish design was more durable.
Reviewed by David H (FLOWER MOUND, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 27, 2016 10:24 AM
Had a mechanic friend install this for me. Took about 10 minutes, and works like a charm. It is a nice addition to my vehicle to be able to lock the payload area along with my tonneau cover.
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
- What Do You Drive?