- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
852 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenny P (Toluca, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Ranger — May 09, 2015 6:48 AM
The item was shipped promptly,and it was good quality. My local Ford dealer installed for me. The lock seems to function properly so far. The best thing was the little box asking, what is the handle made of, steel or plastic. This was very helpful to order the correct item. I would have liked a beter price, but Autoanthing was the best of what i checked out.
Reviewed by william p (MARRERO, LA) — Apr 28, 2015 10:24 AM
I installed this lock on a Tacoma and it looks and fits exactly like the oem handle. Installation was very simple.
Reviewed by Glenn M (OCKLAWAHA, FL) — Apr 23, 2015 4:10 PM
The product was as advertised. The products met and exceeded all expectations. The purchase was easy and painless. I will use AutoAnything in the future.
Reviewed by Etchwood E (Muncie, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 19, 2015 7:08 AM
Having this installed in conjunction with my new undercover bed cover my truck bed in now very secure.
Reviewed by David S (Clearfield, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 15, 2015 2:00 AM
They say a lock will keep an honest person out thats about all this one will do!
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?