- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
927 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (NESQUEHONING, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 07, 2016 7:36 PM
Easy to install. Locks ok, but unlocking does not work. Have to put finger inside latch handle and press down on lock bar to open tailgate
Reviewed by Julian M (Pinedale, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Oct 03, 2016 8:50 AM
The lock fit perfectly on my 2011 Colorado gate, and was very easy to install, especially for a novice such as myself. Feels like I got a great deal in lieu of going somewhere to buy and have a lock installed.
Reviewed by Doug C (HOPKINSVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2016 5:27 AM
fits good,looks good,works good,and installation was simple.Met all my expectations
Reviewed by Jonathan T (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Colorado — Sep 08, 2016 8:54 PM
The lock installs quickly and looks factory. The negative is the sliding hitch that engages the lock is attached with a plastic plug that slips, resulting in the tailgate not opening. I had to use metal wiring to secure the mechanics render in the lock itself unsaved. The tailgate opens now without issue but I can't lock it.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pick up truck tailgate locks
- locking tailgate handle
- dee zee tailgate assist
- truck bed water bladder
- ford camper shells
- ford truck cargo nets
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- toyota tacoma shell
- 2013 ram 1500 accessories
- 2013 ram 1500 bed extender
- bicycle racks for cars reviews
- roof carrier systems
- truck towing hitches