- Lock up your truck bed with the Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock for a solid line of defense against crooked thieves
- Relpaces or fits securely under your tailgate handle and stops bandits from getting into your gear
- Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are forged from extra-strength armored steel
- Custom-shaped to match the curves and contours of your tailgate handle
- Your Pop & Lock is available in black or assorted colors
- Takes 15 minutes or less to install the Pop & Lock—requires no drilling, cutting or welding
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Pop & Lock comes with a 1-year warranty
A tonneau cover may shield your gear from the snooping eyes of thieves, but it does not stop them from opening your tailgate and pirating your valuables. Thankfully, crime-hating inventors developed the ingenious, easy-to-use Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock. It locks into place behind your tailgate handle, blocking anyone without the key from getting inside. Some applications it replaces tailgate handle.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are constructed from heavy-duty armored steel. It would take a plasma cutter to slice through this meaty security device. Though tough as nails, the Pop & Lock does not skimp on style. It's custom-contoured to replace or match the shape of your tailgate handle, and finished with an ABS black finish or assorted colors.
You won't have to dust off your Makita for the installation-your Pop & Lock mounts in minutes without any drilling. Plus, the Pop & Lock Tailgate Locks are raised for easy use and minimized pinch risk. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
Pop & Lock Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
882 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anna T (DUNNELLON, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 13, 2015 11:01 AM
I installed the Pop&lock within a half hour and everything fit perfect. The only small problem is when I turned around the rod as required the rod came very close to the gate frame, so I put a small piece of hose around the rod and tied it.
Reviewed by Amsterd B (North Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 31, 2015 5:09 AM
This Popin Locck is really great, it was very easy and simple to replace the one that came with my new truck. I would recommend the Pop in Lock yo anyone who needs a lock in the back Ockham of the truck.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- pick up truck tailgate locks
- locking tailgate handle
- dee zee tailgate assist
- truck bed water bladder
- ford camper shells
- ford truck cargo nets
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- toyota tacoma shell
- 2013 ram 1500 accessories
- 2013 ram 1500 bed extender
- bicycle racks for cars reviews
- roof carrier systems
- truck towing hitches