- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
786 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warren Y (Soquel, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 7:51 AM
The bedbug looks pretty good, could use some additional hook and loop fasteners, some wrinkles around wheel wells. the jury is still out on the durability. the installation went smoothly. I also installed a heavy rubber mat.
Reviewed by john H (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 27, 2015 1:12 AM
I saw the bed rug in my uncles truck last year and looked like a great idea. Purchased this one for a 2015 f150. Fits like a glove and while I was worried about losing my bed lights I didn't, there were cut out premarked.
Reviewed by Harold N (HARRISON, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Canyon — May 20, 2015 11:25 AM
Product was delivered on time.Installation was easy.End results are very pleasing.Adds a lot of class to my rig.I highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Michael H (North Branch, MN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2015 1:13 PM
Have had in previois vehicles, always liked & will use in future, vechicles.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?