- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
810 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug H (EDENTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 9:34 AM
The installation was complicated by the removal of the led lights and the cargo tie down system, but it was fairly easy to fit the BedRug to those accessories. It doesn't fit as well around some of the contours of the truck bed as compared to models for earlier F-150's. Awesome liner, my hunting dog loves it!
Reviewed by John M (Greenbank, WA) — Jul 25, 2015 8:42 AM
I rated it 5 stars on ease of installation. It is not that easy, if you don't watch the great installation videos and have a second person assist you. I watched the videos, twice, and had a helper. It was easy! Great tip, let the BedRug sit in the truck bed for a day or two to flatten out.
Reviewed by David O (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Jul 19, 2015 3:32 PM
Installed the Bed Rug in my new Chevy Colorado Long Bed. Ordered online and it arrived in less than 5 days. The directions were clear but I would always recommend watching the video online as well, as this will show you some tips and tricks that the directions may not show. Overall, very easy and quick installation...took me only about 20-30 minutes total. The BedRug fit perfectly with no issues. I especially ilke the 3/4" padding on the bed. Makes it MUCH easier to kneel in the back!
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?