- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
959 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by daniel d (WEBSTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jul 18, 2016 3:06 PM
install was easy , after two might be a pro, just not time wise. kids love it, played in truck all day after install. great on the knees when climbing into back of cap. looks great, feels great, performance, time will tell. may have me self a winner,how often does that happen? THANK YOU BEDRUG
Reviewed by Patrick W (HORSE SHOE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Jul 16, 2016 3:08 PM
It took about 2 hour, from start to finish. It fits the truck perfectly. Everyone that sees it wants to get one. You could easily fall asleep on it. Soft and seems to be very durable. Works great with the tonneau bakflip mx4, it's like having a huge trunk.
Reviewed by Kenneth V (Redford, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 09, 2016 10:49 AM
I have wanted to purchase a Bedrug for several trucks but I was a painter and constantly spilled on the inside of the bed. Knowing the rug would look like hell within a few months , I never pulled the trigger to purchase one. I have since retired and wanted my bed to look clean and give me knee support crawling in and out of the truck. The Bedrug looks great and was easy to install with the directions included and the online video to watch. Fits like a glove to my Tacoma.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?