- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
839 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kurt D (VERNON ROCKVILLE, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 19, 2015 7:07 AM
I'm very happy with the finished appearance compared to a spray in. Product quality seems to be good but only time will tell. I went this route because the truck is new and I wanted to try and keep the original paint intact. Hopefully the truck will still look like new after many years of use. I typically use my truck for loading gear for camping or moving friends. Install was straightforward but took about 3 hours. If I have to install another one, it would take half the time.
Reviewed by Stephen S (CAROL STREAM, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2015 5:52 AM
Absolutely love this bed liner. Easily installed, instructions were somewhat difficult to decipher but the YouTube video really helped. I purchased this with the switchblade bed cover, which made it a really tight fit, but it works.
Reviewed by Robert S (BURLINGTON, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2015 4:40 AM
Looks great and was easy to install. I wish it had a little more velcro, but all in all I would recommend this product to anyone.
Reviewed by David B (Benton, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 13, 2015 8:20 PM
This is a great product and very easy to install. It's easy to maintain...if it gets dirty, just use a pressure washer to wash it out.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.