- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1005 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Franklin J (MIDDLETOWN, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Wednesday at 7:00 AM
Bought for a 2016 Chevy Colorado. Saved $200 by ordering online and installing myself. Only took about 45 minutes to install (that included cleaning the bed prior to install)
Reviewed by John C (Tucker, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Nov 24, 2016 4:56 PM
Just got the bed rug installed today. Went together pretty well. Comes with six pages of black and white instructions. The illustrations in those instructions could be better and larger, and I think they gave just enough 3m tape to complete the job. The online videos show removal of the four corner tiedowns in my tundra however my tiedown bolts were painted so I stopped as soon as I took out the first bolt and the paint chipped. All in all a good product and I'd buy it again.
Reviewed by Scott B (Lambertville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Frontier — Nov 23, 2016 1:56 AM
I love my bedrug. The first bedrug I purchased for my 2005 Nissan Frontier CC 4x4 SB was back in 2006. I just purchased a brand new one to freshen my truck up. It looks great!
- Rebates: $30 Details
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.