- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1068 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bry D (Seneca, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — May 17, 2017 3:17 AM
I really like the bedrug it was just what I was looking for. A way to make truck bed a nicer space with camper cover on. And it was very easy to install
Reviewed by Harry A (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — May 16, 2017 1:06 PM
the bed rug fit nicely and an easy install, much better than the factory spray in bedliner
Reviewed by James P (Henderson, NV) — May 12, 2017 11:13 AM
Very nice Berliner, well made and fits perfectly, follows the contour of the bed so it looks like a custom job. All the marks for the adhesive and places to cut for the tie down access were right on the mark. This is the second one I have bought and I will buy another if I get another new truck. A real high quality, durable product.
Reviewed by Richard F (Vero Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 12, 2017 8:22 AM
Even on vey hot days the bed rug stays cool enough to sit on. I can't wait to attach my truck tent and camp inside on the soft and durable bedrug
Reviewed by Donald W (MOUNT DORA, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 09, 2017 9:40 AM
Purchased this for bed appearance and protection. Very pleased with the ease of installation, though i did have some minor fitting adjustments over the wheel wells. Also do not use the indented templates for the LED bed lights. Install the Bed Rug first, then use a razor knife to "nibble" out your fitting around the LED lights. Overall, very pleased and seems to be a good value
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?