- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
976 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerald N (Wanamingo, MN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 6:31 PM
I THINK THE BEDRUG IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. IT IS VERY EASY ON THE KNEES, SOFT COMFOTABLE TO LAY ON.
Reviewed by Corwyn C (ATWOOD, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 8:30 PM
This is a awesome bedrug this is the second bedrug I've installed in my Toyota Tundra's. I really like the way the bedrug fits all the shapes of the bed and how it stands up with everything I've thrown at it and still looks new afterwards.
Reviewed by Doug P (Houghton Lake, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Sep 23, 2016 10:23 PM
Haven't had it in for very long but so far, so good. The only drawback so far is that it is such a dark color that everything shows.
Reviewed by Jimmy L (Granbury, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Sep 22, 2016 6:50 PM
Bed Rugs are better than the the spray in bed-liners, the hard plastic and slick bed liner, or the rubber mat. They are amazing at how sturdy they are, and clean they are to lay on if needed! This is my second BedRug, and its looks and feels just like the 4 year old "rug" that looks brand new, had a camper shell on it the whole time, but it is NICE! It will come out if needed to dump out dirt, but its easier to just pressure wash it off/out. Great Product!
Reviewed by Lawrence Z (Mount Vernon, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Sep 14, 2016 7:48 AM
The feel of the bedliner is like a piece of living room furniture. It gives the truck a "classy" look. Now I don't dread going into the truck bed to get something out of the back of the bed. It is forgiving to my knees. It also completely stops anything from slipping. However it didn't completely follow the bed's side contours and little "fuzz balls" appear if anything shags onto the carpet. MUCH better then a sprayed bedliner if your not hauling rocks and gravel.
Ships Between 9/30 - 10/04
- What Do You Drive?