- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1029 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eddie H (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 6:18 AM
Ya just can't beat the BedRug! Ha! Get it? This is the second BedRug we've had, the first was in our 2008 Honda Ridgeline and we liked it so much we bought one for our new 2016 Ram. The fit is great, it was easy to install and the price was right. We saved over a hundred dollars buying it from Auto Anything. We're also looking to add a bug deflector and to finish it off we're adding a ARE truckcap to keep the rug from getting all moist!
Reviewed by jerry a (BUCKEYE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Friday at 8:54 PM
This is our second bedrug. First one on 2011 F250, which looks almost like new after hauling dirt, gravel & numerous loads of firewood. Now have 2017 F150 and new bedrug that looks almost like our 6yr old one. It's also a perfect base for sleeping / camping the night before Rose Bowl Parade, which we often do.
Reviewed by cynthia a (MCNEIL, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Friday at 5:31 AM
bedrug beats the bedbugs, scratched paint,dents, things sliding around, bruised knees, you get the idea. Easy to install, great value. I have one I got from AutoAnything in 2013 for my chevy dually it still looks new and it's had lots of use. The one I just got for my 2016 little baby truck really dressed out the bed, I'm a girl and it was easy to install. I did add extra Velcro on the tail gate sides just my preference. Thanks AutoAnything for great service, great price, fast shipping. yeah!
Ships Between 1/24 - 1/26
- What Do You Drive?