- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald H (CHICOPEE, MA) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Apr 10, 2018 6:46 AM
The instructions were poor on installation But if you go to You Tube and watch the installation that makes it a breeze.
Reviewed by DAVID A (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2018 10:19 AM
note... do it in the shade , if you peel back the Velcro strips when its 77 degrees or hotter you cant peel them back off , that's if you mis align them
Reviewed by Bruce S (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Apr 05, 2018 8:34 PM
The liner was very easy to install and the fit was excellent. I was impressed with the overall quality of the materials and construction that utilized heavy duty zippers to connect the discrete sections at the corners.
Reviewed by Mitch S (Yorktown Heights, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Apr 05, 2018 4:54 AM
Bought this in instead of having a spray in liner installed. The bedrug is about $150-200.00 cheaper. Very Happy with the fit and the fact that I can take out to clean it or use in a new track of the same model.
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25
- What Do You Drive?