- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
827 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin L (Colonial Heights, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 3:43 PM
Arrived quickly and with all components. Instructions were clear and was able to install within an hour. Decided not to cut out truck mounting hooks since I don't expect using them. Could use additional Velcro in the center of the back wall area and along the sides of the tailgate. Overall very happy with purchase and would recommend it.
Reviewed by Ryan F (ALTOONA, PA) — Sep 23, 2015 5:27 AM
The bed rug is a perfect fit for the vehicle and the product appears to be very durable.. only time will tell on the durable part.. I love the look and feel of the bed rug. It took approx an hour to install but I was taking my time to get it right. I was a little worried about keeping the bed rug clean but I've already cleaned it a couple of times and it is very easy to clean.. the bed rug does not hold onto the direct as I thought it would. Its early but a great product so far!
Reviewed by Tina R (Lake Geneva, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Sep 17, 2015 6:31 AM
I'm very happy with my bed rug bed liner purchase. The rug was easy to install (about an hour) and fit perfectly. I was told by customer service that I needed to buy the tailgate rug seperately...not true, it comes as all one piece. It looks very classy and I've notice that things stay in place when I put them in the back of my truck (golf clubs, grocerys etc). Excited to have my first tail gate excursion this weekend!
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08
- What Do You Drive?