- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
882 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christina f (ELYRIA, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 7:21 AM
Rug made to fit vehicle, very true! Looks great and very durable. The tail gate coverage along with the protective attachment at the base of tail gate is great. I use to get debris falling between bed and tail gate making a mess. This liner stops that. Install took a lot longer, recommend having a second person.
Reviewed by David L (Hunt, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2016 9:18 AM
I purchased a new Ford F150 and wanted a liner that was great looking, easy to install,priced right and quality. This liner fills all of these requirements. People ask me where did you get it and how much and I am always happy to tell them. Keep up the good work BedRug.
Reviewed by Fred C (RICHMOND, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 26, 2016 8:07 AM
When people see the liner they say it looks great.it was easy to put in. Just follow the directions. I used a push broom to reach the front of the front of the box. My wife help me.
Reviewed by Charles H (Dover, DE) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 25, 2016 6:16 AM
This is my second bedrug. My first one look like new after 10 years of use. I will always use a bedrug in any truck I own.
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?