- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
736 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (SAVANNAH, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 5:44 AM
great addition to truck. Box doesn't get all scratched up. Truck will look like new when I trade it in. Adds value to the truck.
Reviewed by Andrew G (SPRING CREEK, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 8:48 PM
Installation is very easy. Make sure to bring the rug inside if it is cold out so that it can warm up. Makes the tape stick. Same goes fir the truck bed. Make sure it is at least 60 degrees and in the sun. The material seems to be very durable and the zip together design works great. The fit and finish is why I rated the appearance at 3 stars. It did not fir around my wheel wells very well. Also, when shipped it was folded and this caused creases in the material that detracted from good looks.
Reviewed by Tom K (Rosebud, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jan 23, 2015 7:24 AM
Debated on a spray in liner for my new 2015 Ford F-250 or the bed rug. I've seen so many spray in's that fade or chip, plus I didn't like the idea of them having 'scratch' up the paint to apply the spray in liner. Based on others reviews, I decided to go with the Bed Rug. So far I really like it. The cushioning under it certainly makes for climbing around in the bed on your knees much more comfortable. Only issue I had was zipping the entire thing together was a little trying. So far, so good.
Reviewed by Tom Z (CHANDLER, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 17, 2015 2:25 PM
Very happy with the fit and appearance. The product was shipped quickly and the installation was easy. The fit was perfect.
Reviewed by John M (HULETT, WY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 12, 2015 6:16 AM
Put it in this weekend took about 1 1/2 hrs. That includes the tailgate, I have the F150 with the step. Fit great and looks great.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner
- Ships By 2/02
- What Do You Drive?