- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
816 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason R (Forestville, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 11, 2015 8:29 PM
This is an outstanding bed liner system. I would have given 5 stars all around but the cutouts for the light weren't exactly where they needed to be so I had to cut a little more and use some 3M tape so they stayed snug. Other than that I am very happy.
Reviewed by DAVID S (Bentley, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 08, 2015 6:58 AM
Great bedliner! Easy to install n easy step by step instructions. Soft feel to it n looks great.My neighbor bought a truck the day I installed mine and said he's gonna get one. Look forward to tailgating at various events.
Reviewed by James C (Albany, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2015 4:50 PM
Very nice fit but cutouts for light were off a little. Overall very nice though.
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?