- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
764 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy S (GREENEVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan — Tuesday at 4:56 AM
Like that no holes or damage to truck bed to install. Soft and plush feel like a living room carpet. Good fit and easy to install.
Reviewed by Mark W (North East, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 08, 2015 3:40 PM
Nice alternative to traditional liners. Didn't want a plastic liner that things will slide on and will rub the paint off underneath,neither did I want to scuff the paint on my brand new truck for a spray on liner. This fits the bill perfectly and looks great, soft on the knees when crawling in the back of the truck .Easy install also.
Reviewed by Jack B (Gallatin, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2015 6:41 PM
I just installed my new bed liner. Looks great and fits perfectly. Problem-free installation.
Reviewed by Kurt N (MONTGOMERY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Mar 30, 2015 8:05 AM
Installed my BedRug in my 2015 Colorado long box a couple of weeks ago. Fits like a glove! I am really happy with the texture. The installation instructions were confusing, but the YouTube video was crystal clear. Probably took less than 30 minutes to install. I think this is far superior to any sort of a bed liner, especially with the BakFlip cover I also installed.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner
- Rebates: $25 Details
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
- What Do You Drive?