- Not sure which truck bed size you have?
Click here to see how to measure your truck bed
- The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is the tough but soft way to protect your bed
- Proudly made in the USA
- Custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model truck box
- Thick-pile carpet-like top pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Durable polypropylene (essentially plastic) material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Easy to clean - just spray-off during your next truck wash
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the liner and the box
- Fast DIY installation (view installation instructions - Adobe Reader required)
- Embroidered with the BedRug logo
- Your BedRug Truck Bed Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Forget about permanent spray-on liners and weak drop-ins. The BedRug Truck Bed Liner is your best bet for versatile truck bed protection.
Innovative and unique, the BedRug Truck Bed Liner gives you the look and comfort of carpet, in an ultra-tough 100% polypropylene (essentially plastic) product. Made with pride in the USA, it has the soft, non-skid top to handle fragile loads, which also makes a great seat for tailgating. And, the material is all durable plastic, which means you can also handle the heaviest, nastiest loads without reservation. Not to mention the sharp look of a custom carpeted bed.
Installing the BedRug is a simple DIY project. No messy paint drips like roll-on liners; no clumsy prying to fit into place like drop-in liners. And, cleaning is easy with either a vacuum or a pressure washer. Plus, your BedRug is covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The toughness of plastic and the look and feel of carpet, all without the hassles of a standard bed liner. Treat your truck to the BedRug today.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Truck Bed Liner Customer Reviews
1055 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James C (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Wednesday at 6:52 AM
Nice product looks great instructions for install needs more detail. Trying to interpret small pictures without written instructions should be corrected
Reviewed by Robert M (Bloomington, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 13, 2017 10:50 AM
Delivery seemed a little long,I know the liner is big, it was put in too small a package causing some wrinkles in the side sections. The liner looks great Im happy with purchase,price seems fair also. I hope its as durable as it looks.
Reviewed by Carl S (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Apr 04, 2017 3:19 AM
went together with ease,every thing was dimble marked were to place stickers even were the tie downs hooks were to be cut and in my case were the LED bed lights were located.I installed mine by myself in about an hour.I'm 72 years and move some what slow.All and all I love it and would recommend to anyone.
Reviewed by Wade R (COTTAGE GROVE, MN) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Colorado — Mar 18, 2017 6:18 AM
What can I say other than other than BedRug truck bed liner sells quality. I installed a BedRug in my old truck in 2005 and it lasted the life of the truck. Bought another one for my 2017 Colorado hoping for the same. Love the carpeted feel. Installation was a piece of cake. Took about an hour to install taking my time. Can't beat autoanything best pricing/shipping speed.
Reviewed by James M (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Mar 09, 2017 6:09 AM
My fifth bed rug, have had one in every truck since they came out. The answer if you want to protect the bed of your truck.
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
- What Do You Drive?