- Achieve perfect cargo organization and truck bed protection with the Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner For Trucks
- Fits your truck bed's contours with its semi-custom mat
- Features a thermoplastic liner covered in stain-proof looped poly-ware
- The thermoplastic liner resists rain, snow, mud and more
- Looks just like soft carpet thanks to its plush, yet durable poly-ware material
- Pet friendly—scuff and scratch resistant surface
- Its raised lip helps contain spills
- Easy to clean—just hose off
- Includes 4 Velcro Cargo Loks™ to keep just about any type of cargo secure
- Choose the optional Cargo Logic Tote (sold separately) for ultimate cargo management
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to cargo, being fenced in is a good thing. The Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner For Trucks creates a barrier that holds your cargo firmly in place.
With a thermoplastic liner covered in heavy-duty poly-ware, the Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner is designed to withstand the rough-and-tumble environment of your truck bed. This durable liner resists stains, rain, snow, mud and more. Plus, it's scuff and scratch resistant making it completely pet-friendly.
The Lund liner is semi-custom to closely fit the contours of your truck. And, with its raised outer lip, the mat is designed to contain impending spills. What's more, cleaning up those spills is easy—just hose off your Cargo Logic mat and let it dry!
The Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner includes four Velcro Cargo Loks™ for complete truck bed cargo management. And, it is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner for Trucks Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michael g (hempstead, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jan 23, 2015 4:45 AM
I absolutely love this liner. It was simple to put in and makes my truck look awesome. I received my liner quickly. My friends like it also and are buying one also. Best purchase of 2015.
Reviewed by JODIE A (HAGERSTOWN, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2014 3:39 PM
This liner is just ok ,it is not a good fit is short about an inch,I don't think I would buy it if I had it to do over, some of the plastic brackets were broken.
Reviewed by David J (LIVINGSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 14, 2013 4:57 AM
Liner fit perfect, easy to install and remove when cleaning. Liner was not fit properly in box when shipped and has a curl on edge that has not seemed to want to lay down correctly. Other than that a good product.
Lund Cargo Logic Bed Liner for Trucks
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?