Go Industries Painted Headache Rack
- Ships Between 12/31 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each Painted Headache Rack is custom-made for your exact year, make and model
- Your Painted Headache Rack boasts an innovative "goal post" design that features extended vertical uprights to contain oversized cargo, like ladders, pipes and lumber
- Includes sun-shading louvers that cool down your cabin's temperature and protect against cracks without blocking your rear view field of vision
- The split uppermost louver on the Painted Headache Rack makes room for your cabin-mounted brake light
- Select models have an optional gap in the center of the louvers to accommodate sliding rear windows
- Bolts directly to your top bed rails with the included mounting hardware (view installation instructions)
- Choose either the white or black powder coating, both of which are backed by a 6-month warranty
- The materials and workmanship of your Painted Headache Rack are covered by a 3-year warranty and the finish is covered by a 6-month warranty
When you equip your rig with the Painted Headache Rack, you don't need a flatbed to safely haul ladders, lumber, pipes and other oversized cargo. That's because this workhorse headache rack boasts extended vertical uprights to contain your longer freight.
From the inside out, the Painted Headache Rack is built to withstand the rigors of real-world working conditions. The frame is wrought from heavy-duty 1.25", 16 gauge boxed steel tubing. And, steel louvers run across the length of your rear window, shading the sun and guarding against cracks. The top louver is split to make room for your cab-mounted brake light. For select trucks, there is an optional gap down the middle of the louvers for rear-window access.
Your custom-made Painted Headache Rack bolts securely onto your top bedrails. And, you have the choice of either white or black powder coating,The materials and workmanship are covered by a 3-year warranty and the finish is covered by a 6-month warranty.
Go Industries Painted Headache Rack Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lynn M (Kila, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 22, 2014 8:21 PM
The "feet" were a little bent from shipping; but no big deal. Otherwise, it's a great looking enhancement for your truck. Direction sheet left a little to be desired; but if you throw that away and use common sense it is easy to install. Would definitely recommend this to other.
Reviewed by Thomas W (Norman, OK) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jul 10, 2014 9:32 PM
Installation took about 5 minutes. I added another bolt to secure the unit and stabilize. Had to drill an extra hole on each side. That increased the install time to maybe 30 minutes. I have an in bed tool box that made securing the nuts a little more difficult. No lock washers were included for installation. So, I will probably add those or use a locknut later. Looks great compared to the old headache rack that I made from wooden 2x4s. I'm pleased.
Reviewed by David P (New Iberia, LA) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — May 30, 2014 6:01 AM
Its not like recent go industries I've bought, my last one had better mounting brackets at the bottom, which mounts to the bed. These were not as strong as my last ones. These are only like 4" to 6" long to where the other one i bought were approx. 12" long and possibly wider. All together, it looks good and was a value