Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Wider, deeper fifth wheel tailgate shape makes for convenient access to your hitch
- The Husky Tailgate employs all-aluminum construction for maximum durability and outstanding rust resistance
- Flow through tailgate design uses louvers to cut drag and increase mileage
- The Husky Tailgate opens with a factory-style tailgate handle complete with a lock and key for most trucks
- Mounts to existing factory hinge and latch points—no drilling or other modifications needed
- The Husky Tailgate is bright-dipped for an outstanding finish gleam
- Lightweight for easy mounting and removal to fit your needs
- Your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate carries a 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
With a tough design and unique shaping for excellent utility, Husky's Fifth Wheel Tailgate is ready to stand-up to your everyday hauling uses. This design boasts deeper, wider fifth wheel clearance for faster, more convenient access to your hitch. And, the contoured borders offer a sleek appearance that fits your truck's curves.
The Husky Tailgate's flow-through construction not only looks sweet, it cuts gas-sucking drag down, easing your at-the-pump spending. The entire assembly is crafted from durable anodized aluminum that's bright-dipped for a sweet finish shine. The Husky Tailgate's aluminum construction not only makes it lightweight, but also rust-resistant.
Installation is easy. The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate uses factory hinge and latch points-no drilling or other modifications. Open the Husky Tailgate quickly with the factory-style handle, complete with a lock and key for most models. Best yet, your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is made in the USA and carries a 1-year warranty.
Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald T (North Charleston, SC) — Aug 06, 2014 4:08 AM
Don't know if it's easy to install or not, I had the local Chevy dealer do the install. With the tailgate locked, it can be easily opened with the manual release on the clasp.
Reviewed by Larry A (Toledo, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Apr 06, 2014 4:47 PM
Very nice looking and fits tailgate opening well. My problem, I would think the latches would fit the factory latching posts better. You will need to add a washer to the post. Another issue, and a big one for me, I thought I was buying a quality product for the money it cost. A locking, secure, nice looking tailgate. It has a key and a lock, but anybody can simply reach inside both latches and open the gate when the handle is locked, good by 500.00 Tailgate. I was disappointed with the gate
Reviewed by Lewis P (Pensacola, FL) — Jan 02, 2014 9:02 PM
The customer service was top notch. Delivery was fast price was good.but I wish the camera kit for my truck would fit I give 5 stars
Reviewed by Barry T (Metairie, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Nov 19, 2013 4:57 PM
The packing of the item protected the part from shipping damage. The quality of the tailgate equals the description on the web site.
Reviewed by C. Michael B (Escalon, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 04, 2013 12:27 PM
My tailgate arrived 3 days after ordered. The packaging was intact and there was no damage to tailgate. The latch on the drivers side does not fully engage and I see no way to make an adjustment (no instructions came with merchandise). The tailgate stays locked closed so I guess I can live with it. I also had to take the cables off my old tailgate to use with the new one since no new cables came with the new tailgate.