- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Wider, deeper fifth wheel tailgate shape makes for convenient access to your hitch
- The Husky Tailgate employs all-aluminum construction for maximum durability and outstanding rust resistance
- Flow through tailgate design uses louvers to cut drag and increase mileage
- The Husky Tailgate opens with a factory-style tailgate handle complete with a lock and key for most trucks
- Mounts to existing factory hinge and latch points—no drilling or other modifications needed
- The Husky Tailgate is bright-dipped for an outstanding finish gleam
- Lightweight for easy mounting and removal to fit your needs
- Your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate carries a 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
With a tough design and unique shaping for excellent utility, Husky's Fifth Wheel Tailgate is ready to stand-up to your everyday hauling uses. This design boasts deeper, wider fifth wheel clearance for faster, more convenient access to your hitch. And, the contoured borders offer a sleek appearance that fits your truck's curves.
The Husky Tailgate's flow-through construction not only looks sweet, it cuts gas-sucking drag down, easing your at-the-pump spending. The entire assembly is crafted from durable anodized aluminum that's bright-dipped for a sweet finish shine. The Husky Tailgate's aluminum construction not only makes it lightweight, but also rust-resistant.
Installation is easy. The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate uses factory hinge and latch points-no drilling or other modifications. Open the Husky Tailgate quickly with the factory-style handle, complete with a lock and key for most models. Best yet, your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is made in the USA and carries a 1-year warranty.
Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by clarence h (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Sep 30, 2016 10:05 AM
Everything about the Husky Tailgate was perfect except for one thing. The "FORD" emblem and the "F350 Superduty" emblem on my old tailgate was undamaged and I wanted to mount them on the Huskey but there was not a sufficient location for them. I did manage to mount them on the lower louver on each side similar to the location on the old Ford tailgate. A little tacky but still looks good.
Reviewed by Susie H (Decatur, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2016 11:11 AM
Bought the Husky 5th Wheel Tailgate for my husband for Father's Day! He was totally pleased with the easy installation and the quality of the tailgate. He has a 2008 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab dually and was totally pleased with the look and fit.
Reviewed by Jeffery A B (Burns, TN) — Dec 23, 2015 4:08 PM
I really liked this tailgate. It looks great installation was fairly easy, but I did not like having to change out the rubber pieces on the latches. I wish I would have fit my truck as is. But never the less, it was easy to install. The worst thing about it, is the joke of a lock. It can be locked and you can reach up the side and unlock it with your finger. I am making an aluminum piece to fill that void and I think it will be pretty good after that. Overall I say this is a good value.
Reviewed by Michael B (EAGLE, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Oct 13, 2015 11:18 AM
Love this tailgate. Great quality, looks and operation. Easy transaction and great service.