- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Wider, deeper fifth wheel tailgate shape makes for convenient access to your hitch
- The Husky Tailgate employs all-aluminum construction for maximum durability and outstanding rust resistance
- Flow through tailgate design uses louvers to cut drag and increase mileage
- The Husky Tailgate opens with a factory-style tailgate handle complete with a lock and key for most trucks
- Mounts to existing factory hinge and latch points—no drilling or other modifications needed
- The Husky Tailgate is bright-dipped for an outstanding finish gleam
- Lightweight for easy mounting and removal to fit your needs
- Your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate carries a 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA
With a tough design and unique shaping for excellent utility, Husky's Fifth Wheel Tailgate is ready to stand-up to your everyday hauling uses. This design boasts deeper, wider fifth wheel clearance for faster, more convenient access to your hitch. And, the contoured borders offer a sleek appearance that fits your truck's curves.
The Husky Tailgate's flow-through construction not only looks sweet, it cuts gas-sucking drag down, easing your at-the-pump spending. The entire assembly is crafted from durable anodized aluminum that's bright-dipped for a sweet finish shine. The Husky Tailgate's aluminum construction not only makes it lightweight, but also rust-resistant.
Installation is easy. The Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate uses factory hinge and latch points-no drilling or other modifications. Open the Husky Tailgate quickly with the factory-style handle, complete with a lock and key for most models. Best yet, your Husky Fifth Wheel Tailgate is made in the USA and carries a 1-year warranty.
Husky Liners 5th Wheel Tailgate Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joyce C (Columbiana, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2017 4:43 AM
Love our new tailgate for 5th wheel. The look is stunning sporty and compliments our silver Dodge Ram beautifully. Not only very functional but looks great as well.
Reviewed by clarence h (Conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Sep 30, 2016 10:05 AM
Everything about the Husky Tailgate was perfect except for one thing. The "FORD" emblem and the "F350 Superduty" emblem on my old tailgate was undamaged and I wanted to mount them on the Huskey but there was not a sufficient location for them. I did manage to mount them on the lower louver on each side similar to the location on the old Ford tailgate. A little tacky but still looks good.
Reviewed by Susie H (Decatur, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Jun 20, 2016 11:11 AM
Bought the Husky 5th Wheel Tailgate for my husband for Father's Day! He was totally pleased with the easy installation and the quality of the tailgate. He has a 2008 Dodge 3500 Quad Cab dually and was totally pleased with the look and fit.
Reviewed by Jeffery A B (Burns, TN) — Dec 23, 2015 4:08 PM
I really liked this tailgate. It looks great installation was fairly easy, but I did not like having to change out the rubber pieces on the latches. I wish I would have fit my truck as is. But never the less, it was easy to install. The worst thing about it, is the joke of a lock. It can be locked and you can reach up the side and unlock it with your finger. I am making an aluminum piece to fill that void and I think it will be pretty good after that. Overall I say this is a good value.