- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make light work of loading and unloading your truck with a Bedslide 1000 Classic
- Boasts a substantial 1000 lb capacity of evenly distributed weight with a 3/4 bed extension
- Innovative composite lightweight decking retains its strength and stability in all weather
- Haul yourself up or help yourself down with optional 32” wide grab bar on either side (sold seperately)
- Multiple locking intervals for safety and convenience
- Cargo management courtesy of Bedtrax with D-ring tie-downs
- Heavy-duty cam-follower bearings & hard latch system
- Side guardrails can be added for extra cargo security
- 3-point pin install and removal process – installation takes about 1 hour
- Your Bed Slide 1000 Classic is covered by a Lifetime Warranty with registration or 5-year warranty
Gone are the days of heavy lifting and walking even two steps too far – with a Bedslide 1000 Classic attached to your truck bed, you can load, unload and transfer with ease. Take the load off your mind – and back – and dump trouble by the roadside.
Simply grab the handle, pull and extend this high-quality, all-weather deck 3/4 of the way out for immediate cargo access. With a maximum load capacity of 1000 lbs’ worth of gear and supplies, Bed Slide 1000 Classics are engineered to last the long haul. Lending an additional helping hand are optional 32” wide grab bars on either side of the extension, while locking positions every 10-12” increase safety and security.
If your payload is particularly delicate and can’t afford to slide around, Bedslide equips their Classic with the innovative Bedtrax that secures cargo with D-ring tie-downs. Boasting a straightforward 3-point pin installation system, your Bedslide 1000 Classic is backed by Lifetime Warranty with registration or 5-year warranty otherwise.
Bedslide 1000 Classic Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kevin A (Barnesville, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Mar 27, 2016 3:39 PM
The unit itself seems well built and the installation in my Tundra was simple and straightforward.
Reviewed by josh b (clyde Hill, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Dec 21, 2015 4:49 AM
I had the original Bedslide in my 2003 and 2008 f150 for years. Decided to upgrade when I bought the 2015 f150. It's a 2 man/woman job to install due to it's weight. The hardware illustrated in the instructions are different than the hardware you actually receive so you have to improvise a little. But after working through those details the slide is the best accessory you can add on a truck.
Reviewed by Matthew M (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 16, 2015 5:18 AM
Needs 2 people to install (heavy) but easy to secure into bed after you get it up there. Slide is effortless when truck is level. Solid construction. I poly'd the underneath before installation to help keep bare plywood sealed from moisture. Only drawback is you lose some square footage of storage as the slide fits between the wells and you lose 4.5 inches of height from the deck so if you have a bed cover and a tall item that may pose an issue when trying to cover the bed.
Reviewed by OMID K (Lomita, CA) — May 08, 2015 4:18 PM
Looks well made. We have not had good experience with this company in the past. We decided to give them a try again.
Reviewed by Patrick M (St. Helena, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 19, 2015 4:30 AM
Well made and sturdy. Easy install, but instructions are poor. However, there are helpful YouTube videos available.
- bedslide truck bed accessories
- jotto cargo slide
- locking tailgate
- pace edwards powergate
- camper shells for ford trucks
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- ford truck cargo nets
- toyota tundra bed slides
- dodge ram 1500 tailgate
- dodge ram bed accessories
- car license plate frame
- tow package
- wind and rain deflectors