BEDSLIDE 1000 Series Truck Bed Sliding Drawer
- Ships Between 3/13 - 3/17
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Pack and unpack your payload quickly, comfortably and easily with the BEDSLIDE 1000 Series Truck Bed Sliding Drawer
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Heavy-duty bed slider glides in and out of your bed with ease
- Features a robust 1000 lb capacity
- Multiple locking positions add safety and convenience
- Comes with 4 adjustable tie-down cleats to securely anchor your gear
- 4-inch perimeter side rails and rubberized skid-proof deck keep everything in its place
- Full-width grab bar makes for easy access from both sides
- Dual pin latch mechanisms eliminate binding with uneven loads
- Crafted from laser-cut formed steel for massive strength
- Designed for easy installation and removal
- Choose from the entry-level 1000 or the pro-grade 1000 SE series
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BEDSLIDE 1000 Series Truck Bed Sliding Drawer is backed by a 5-year warranty
You got your pickup truck to do just that, to pickup and truck your stuff. Problem is, it's a lot better at the trucking than the picking up. So, add some pickup to your truck with the BEDSLIDE 1000 Series Truck Bed Sliding Drawer helping out with your heavy-hauling needs.
Designed to hold up to 1000 lbs, the BEDSLIDE 1000 pickup truck bed sliding drawer lets you access all your cargo quickly. Just pull the grab bar and your biggest loads simply slide right out. When you're all loaded, just slide it back and hit the road. Multiple locking positions add working convenience and safety, while the perimeter rails and rubber floor keep all your freight securely in place.
Crafted from laser-cut, machine-formed steel, your BEDSLIDE 1000 slide out truck bed drawer is built to handle whatever your job or hobbies throw at it. Plus, it's crafted with pride in the USA and BEDSLIDE backs it with a 5-year warranty.
BEDSLIDE 1000 Series Truck Bed Sliding Drawer Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris I (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 23, 2014 12:29 PM
Instructions were not detailed enough. The installation detail for the fence was not clear. Other than that the product is top of the line and very functional. I would recommend this bedslide to everyone especially because the new truck models have deeper cargo boxes. This one man install took one and a half hours.
Reviewed by Jim G (Carlisle, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2013 8:49 PM
It has made the. Bed of the truck a non wasted space . I get full use out of the space. I would recommend the bedslide.
Reviewed by Peter C (New Milford, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 13, 2013 8:12 AM
This was the right purchase for getting my tools in and out of my bed. A Big FYI this has to ship via a freight carrier. Mine was unfortunately sent to me by R&L transportation. It took numerous calls by A A and myself to finally get it a week past the original delivery date a Very unorganized operation. Bottom line if you order this request a different carrier.
Reviewed by Anthony P (Aurora, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Apr 18, 2013 3:00 AM
Nice unit. Rugged. The sides are important to keep things on it. Make sure you get one with those. I would do it again.
Reviewed by James W B (Edinburg, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Feb 22, 2013 8:06 AM
Using this with a bed topper solves the problem of the item in the front of the bed.
- bedslide truck bed accessories
- jotto cargo slide
- pop & lock tailgate lock review
- truck bed extender reviews
- dodge truck camper shells
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- chevy truck bed accessories
- seat covers for 2011 kia sorento
- tailgate extender ford f150
- ford ranger air mattress
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- custom mat for floor
- car roof racks and cargo carriers