- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your tailgate with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat
- Prevents scratches, dents and damage to your tailgate
- Universal size fits most full-size trucks (trimming may be required)
- Made from high-strength, cord-enhanced NyCord rubber compound
- Extra-thick .375" rubber construction
- Never rusts, cracks or breaks — even in extreme temperatures or environments
- Resists most chemical spills
- Mounting hardware included (drilling required for installation)
- Perfect match for the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tailgate does a thankless job. So defend it with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat. Instead of getting scratched, battered, dinged and dented, your tailgate stays in top-notch condition, along with your resale value.
Your Dee Zee tailgate mat is crafted from sturdy .375”-thick NyCord rubber to deflect impact damage and stand up to most chemical spills. It also never rusts, cracks or breaks, even in extreme environments or temperatures. And for complete cargo coverage, pair your Dee Zee tailgate liner with the matching Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat (sold separately).
Universally sized to fit most full-size trucks (minor trimming may be required), the Dee Zee tail gate mat installs in a flash with the included mounting hardware. And best yet, Dee Zee crafts your Universal Tailgate Mat right here in the USA and backs it with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joseph m (FILLMORE, NY) — Jun 08, 2017 3:37 AM
says to line up the mat with the bottom of the tailgate, wrong tailgate will not close after all the screws were in. had to modify the mat,
Reviewed by Mark C (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 19, 2017 5:36 PM
Every thing went great the install went very good. The only thing I would say is make sure the mat in centered real good before starting to drill, I had to remove a couple of screws and readjust the mat.
- dee zee truck bed liners
- dee zee truck bed mat
- aem intake bypass valve
- campright pop up tent
- ford bed liner
- gmc seat covers
- jaguar floor mats
- performance chips for f150
- toyota tacoma rubber bed liner
- 2011 toyota tundra bed liner
- bumper guard for trucks
- garage accessories parking
- toolboxes for trucks