Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your tailgate with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat
- Prevents scratches, dents and damage to your tailgate
- Universal size fits most full-size trucks (trimming may be required)
- Made from high-strength, cord-enhanced NyCord rubber compound
- Extra-thick .375" rubber construction
- Never rusts, cracks or breaks — even in extreme temperatures or environments
- Resists most chemical spills
- Mounting hardware included (drilling required for installation)
- Perfect match for the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tailgate does a thankless job. So defend it with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat. Instead of getting scratched, battered, dinged and dented, your tailgate stays in top-notch condition, along with your resale value.
Your Dee Zee tailgate mat is crafted from sturdy .375”-thick NyCord rubber to deflect impact damage and stand up to most chemical spills. It also never rusts, cracks or breaks, even in extreme environments or temperatures. And for complete cargo coverage, pair your Dee Zee tailgate liner with the matching Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat (sold separately).
Universally sized to fit most full-size trucks (minor trimming may be required), the Dee Zee tail gate mat installs in a flash with the included mounting hardware. And best yet, Dee Zee crafts your Universal Tailgate Mat right here in the USA and backs it with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leland J (BISMARCK, ND) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Colorado — Feb 01, 2015 11:08 AM
Since this product went on a Chevy Colorado, some triming was required but with my large tin snips to fit, the job of install was about 30 minutes and will serve me well. My business requires me to haul some new iron at times and with the full bed mat and tail gate mat, the iron does not slide around. Thanks for a good product.
Reviewed by Gary J (Los Banos, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 21, 2015 5:24 PM
I installed the mat, your paperwork said I needed 26 holes to hold it in place, and there were only 10 predrilled holes, which did not make sense. Other then that it looks like it will do a great job.