CargoGlide 1000 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Work smarter and save your back with the CargoGlide 1000 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray
- Custom sized for a perfect fit in the back of your pickup or work van
- Rated to hold up to 1000lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Constructed from sturdy steel for maximum strength and durability
- Provides 70% bed extension for easier cargo loading and unloading
- Uses 6 heavy-duty roller bearings—including side-thrust bearings—for smooth use on flat and uneven roads
- Built with a solid plywood deck
- Available with an automotive carpet or a spray-on bed liner finish
- Surrounded by 4" side rails with adjustable T-slot tie-downs
- Arrives completely assembled for an easy install—minor drilling may be required
- When you need full bed access, your CargoGlide Steel Bed Sliding Tray comes off in around 10 minutes
- Built with pride in the USA
- 1-year warranty
From contractors to painters, plumbers to pipe fitters—no matter your specialty, the work still calls for lugging heavy freight back and forth between your rig and the jobsite. All that loading and unloading can really take its toll on your back, especially when you're reaching all the way to head of your bed to grab all your gear. Cure your achy lumbar blues with the CargoGlide 1000 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray.
Whether you're hauling hardware, lugging lumber or toting tile, the CargoGlide 1000 Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray has plenty of backbone to shoulder your freight. In fact, it's rated for up to 1000lbs of evenly distributed weight. Pulling out 70% of your bed length, this truck bed extender puts every corner of your payload right in arm's reach. What's more, it glides smoothly along 6 roller bearings, stays stable even on uneven ground with side-thrust bearings and keeps your gear contained with 4" side walls and integrated tie-downs.
Though its frame is steel, the CargoGlide 1000 Truck Bed Extender boats a pure plywood deck for greater durability without excess pounds. Plus, you can go with a heavy-duty carpet for a softer feel or a spray-on bed liner with a textured surface for maximum slide stoppage. Both styles come assembled for an easy install and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, a $99 oversized/overweight shipping charge may apply for deliveries to a home or residence. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business or commercial address.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- cargoglide truck bed accessories
- ifw bedslide manufacturer
- slid out tray chevy avalanche
- tailgate shocks
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- ford truck camper shells
- ford truck cargo nets
- fj cruiser mattress
- rubber floor mats for gmc acadia
- toyota tundra bed extender
- truck hitch
- bike racks for cars
- rearview mirror