- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load and unload your rig without blowing out your back with the CargoGlide 1500 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray
- Specially sized for a perfect fit in your pickup or work van
- Built burly from steel to support up to 1500lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Equipped with a solid plywood deck that’s finished with a spray-on bed liner texture to keep your stuff from sliding around
- Lined with 8” side walls sporting adjustable T-slot tie-downs
- Available in two styles:
- The CargoGlide 1500 HD comes with 6 roller bearings for 70% bed extension
- The CargoGlide 1500 XL boasts 34 roller bearings and extends 100% of its length
- Both models use side-thrust bearings for smooth, secure use even when you’re parked on an incline
- Ships assembled for a straightforward install—minor drilling may be required
- Removes completely in around 10 minutes for total bed access
- Built with pride in the USA
- CargoGlide covers your 1500 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray with a 1-year warranty
There's an old ailment plaguing contractors, electricians and other tradesmen. The doctors call it Crampus Cargoitis, but it's known around the jobsite as freight ache. It's an affliction of the back caused by repeatedly reaching for gear that's shoved all the way up at the head of your bed. Fortunately, the engineers at CargoGlide have found a cure: the 1500 Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray.
As its name implies, the Cargo Glide 1500 Steel Bed Sliding Tray is strong enough to support up to 1500lbs of evenly distributed weight. Bricks, tool chests, lead bars—whatever you're hauling, it'll sit safe and sound on the 1500 Steel Bed Sliding Tray's solid plywood deck. Better still, the 8" sidewalls, moveable T-slot tie-downs and spray-on bed liner finish work together to make sure your stuff stays put.
Custom designed for a perfect fit in your truck or van, the 1500 Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray arrives already assembled and mounts in under an hour with only minor drilling. What's more, you can choose between two models: the CargoGlide 1500 HD, which uses 6 roller bearings for 70% extension, and the CargoGlide 1500 XL, with 34 roller bearings for 100% extension. Both styles are made in the USA and are covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, a $99 oversized/overweight shipping charge may apply for deliveries to a home or residence. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business or commercial address.
CargoGlide 1500 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- cargoglide truck bed accessories
- nissan frontier sliding cargo trays
- pop and lock tailgate
- bed slide 1000
- nissan truck bed accessories
- ford truck camper shells
- ford truck loading ramps
- f250 assesories
- tacoma bed mattress
- tailgate lock chevy silverado
- toolboxes for trucks
- trailer hitch for car
- roof rack luggage carrier