- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Load and unload your rig without blowing out your back with the CargoGlide Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray
- Custom-sized for a perfect fit in your specific pickup or work van
- Built-tough from solid steel to support up to 2200lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Choose from the CargoGlide 1000, 1500 or 2200 Series to suit your hauling needs
- Lined with utility-boosting side walls with adjustable T-slot tie-downs
- Solid plywood deck finished with a spray-on bed liner to keep your stuff from sliding around
- Side-thrust bearings for smooth, secure use even when you’re parked on an incline
- Ships assembled for a straightforward install—minor drilling may be required
- Removes completely in around 10 minutes for total bed access
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your CargoGlide Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray is backed by a 4-year material & workmanship warranty, 2-year bearing warranty, and a 1-year deck surface & substrate warranty
There's an old ailment plaguing contractors, electricians and other tradesmen. The doctors call it Crampus Cargoitis, but it's known around the jobsite as freight ache. It's an affliction of the back caused by repeatedly reaching for gear that's shoved all the way up at the head of your bed. Fortunately, the engineers at CargoGlide have found a cure - the Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray.
As its name implies, the Cargo Glide Steel Bed Sliding Tray is strong enough to support up to 2200lbs of evenly distributed weight. Bricks, tool chests, lead bars—whatever you're hauling, it'll sit safe and sound on the Steel Bed Sliding Tray's solid plywood deck. Better still, the sidewalls, moveable T-slot tie-downs and spray-on bed liner work together to make sure your stuff stays put.
Custom-designed for a perfect fit in your truck or van, the Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray arrives already assembled and mounts in under an hour with only minor drilling. CargoGlide Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Trays are made in the USA and covered by a 4-year material & workmanship warranty, 2-year bearing warranty, and a 1-year deck surface & substrate warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, a $99 oversized/overweight shipping charge may apply for deliveries to a home or residence. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business or commercial address.
CargoGlide Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review