- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain full access to your truck bed with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step
- Hands-free operation—extends and retracts with just the push of your foot
- Tucks underneath the side panel to maximize ground clearance
- Easy, no-drill installation
- 400 lb load capacity, making this one sturdy truck step
- Ready for any job with its rugged aluminum alloy linkages and ultra-strong steel mounts
- Ready for action from any angle as the TrekStep attaches to either the driver or passenger side (on most vehicles)
- Available for most popular trucks and works with 3/4 and 1-ton dually trucks
- Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
Stop hurting yourself when stepping on your tire to access your truck bed—use the TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step instead. This truck bed step helps you gain easy access to your toolbox and the front of your truck bed. If you keep your gear on a certain side, the step can be attached to either the driver or passenger side of your rig (on most trucks).
There when you need it and gone when you don't, the TrekStep side step retracts under your truck's side panel when not in use. To keep your hands free for handling your gear, the step extends and retracts easily with the push of your foot. With its 400 lb load capacity and durable aluminum and steel construction, truck bed steps don't get more jobsite-ready than the Bestop TrekStep.
No need to bust out the power tools, this side mount truck bed step installs easily and without a drill. Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike W (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2016 2:20 PM
I asked for and was told these would mount in front of the rear tire on a long bed pickup. They only mount to the front bed cross member which is at the front of the bed and not to the second cross member which is in front of the tire. Very disappointed that I wasn't told this.
Reviewed by John M (GARLAND, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Apr 07, 2016 6:39 AM
I ordered these steps for my 2016 F250. I call them my "Fat Boy" steps!!! I had them within days of ordering and although it took me a bit longer than the estimated install time (I'm a little slow)they went on very easy and seem very secure. What I like about these compared to my factory ones on my F150 is the steps are a bit bigger and have tons more grip to them. They pull down and push up very easily and look very nice on the truck. I would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Michael P (Jasper, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 01, 2016 2:32 PM
The instrutions are hard to understand and the mounting brackets did not fit my new 2016 Dually. But they look good and are very useful.
Reviewed by H. J (AIKEN, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Tahoe — Feb 21, 2016 6:03 PM
The Bestop Side Mount Step is a very good product and is the worth the money. Once installed the product worked great, but the instructions could have been clearer and a updated video would have been nice.