Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain full access to your truck bed with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step
- Hands-free operation—extends and retracts with just the push of your foot
- Tucks underneath the side panel to maximize ground clearance
- Easy, no-drill installation
- 400 lb load capacity, making this one sturdy truck step
- Ready for any job with its rugged aluminum alloy linkages and ultra-strong steel mounts
- Ready for action from any angle as the TrekStep attaches to either the driver or passenger side (on most vehicles)
- Available for most popular trucks and works with 3/4 and 1-ton dually trucks
- Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
Stop hurting yourself when stepping on your tire to access your truck bed—use the TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step instead. This truck bed step helps you gain easy access to your toolbox and the front of your truck bed. If you keep your gear on a certain side, the step can be attached to either the driver or passenger side of your rig (on most trucks).
There when you need it and gone when you don't, the TrekStep side step retracts under your truck's side panel when not in use. To keep your hands free for handling your gear, the step extends and retracts easily with the push of your foot. With its 400 lb load capacity and durable aluminum and steel construction, truck bed steps don't get more jobsite-ready than the Bestop TrekStep.
No need to bust out the power tools, this side mount truck bed step installs easily and without a drill. Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wade S (KETCHUM, OK) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jan 01, 2015 5:48 PM
i moved the ones in front of the tires back12in.because of long bed. the rear ones are just made for the left side and to step up in the corner not the side.I wanted tobe able to get into my side boxes not the back of the bed, it has a step in the tailgate for that. so I had to fab them, left was easy just drill 2 new holes in the frame bracket. The right not so easy had to make a new bracket. I love them know but they were not what I throught.
Reviewed by Derek S (Mountain City, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2014 12:25 PM
These steps are very heavy duty and are made well. They are advertised as a kick down step but actually after installation, the quickest way to push the step down is with your hand. This is because there is not enough room for your toe to catch the step. Installation was fairly easy. I have not heard any rattling noises from the steps which is something I was worried about. Overall a good product.
Reviewed by Edward C (GAITHERSBURG, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 03, 2013 7:13 PM
I recommend this step to anyone with a back injury or want to prevent one. It gives you leverage to lift heavy tool bags from your box. I installed two on my 2013 Ford F-150. Very easy installation. Basic tools needed. No drilling! This manufacturer also makes a step that bolts to the rear bumper frame. I bought this and I can get into the bed in two easy steps!
Reviewed by DALE P (BOOKER, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Aug 15, 2013 10:32 AM
Step construction is exceptional and materials are of highest quality. Installation was easy with good instructions. Unit is very sturdy and does not distract from the appearance of the truck. AutoAnything is a top notch retailer with fast shipping and customer service second to none.
- bestop camper shell
- tailgate folding step
- tailgate seal reviews
- rear step by bestop - retractable
- subaru mattresses
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford camper shells
- ford f250 super duty accessories
- gmc sierra cargo net
- 2012 nissan altima floor mats
- engine air filter
- tonneau covers san diego
- trailer hitch for sale