- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gain full access to your truck bed with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step
- Hands-free operation—extends and retracts with just the push of your foot
- Tucks underneath the side panel to maximize ground clearance
- Easy, no-drill installation
- 400 lb load capacity, making this one sturdy truck step
- Ready for any job with its rugged aluminum alloy linkages and ultra-strong steel mounts
- Ready for action from any angle as the TrekStep attaches to either the driver or passenger side (on most vehicles)
- Available for most popular trucks and works with 3/4 and 1-ton dually trucks
- Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
Stop hurting yourself when stepping on your tire to access your truck bed—use the TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step instead. This truck bed step helps you gain easy access to your toolbox and the front of your truck bed. If you keep your gear on a certain side, the step can be attached to either the driver or passenger side of your rig (on most trucks).
There when you need it and gone when you don't, the TrekStep side step retracts under your truck's side panel when not in use. To keep your hands free for handling your gear, the step extends and retracts easily with the push of your foot. With its 400 lb load capacity and durable aluminum and steel construction, truck bed steps don't get more jobsite-ready than the Bestop TrekStep.
No need to bust out the power tools, this side mount truck bed step installs easily and without a drill. Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy S (West Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2017 5:55 AM
The step works will and looks good, however installation was not as advertised. The brackets did not fit good and when tightened up everything twisted and the stop bold barely hit the from. Also it rubs along the spring.
Reviewed by Paul C (DUNEDIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 28, 2017 8:03 AM
Installed my steps in may 2016 ; in December the spring popped out angled on one side I was able to catch in time to pop back in and the other side spring broke. Now I'm only 145 lbs so not sure what caused it but I'm hoping they work better than that.
Reviewed by Gerald T (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — May 31, 2016 3:34 PM
Although it is a little pricey it is well made and fairly easy to install. I liked the driver side so well I got one for the passenger side too.
Reviewed by Mike W (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2016 2:20 PM
I asked for and was told these would mount in front of the rear tire on a long bed pickup. They only mount to the front bed cross member which is at the front of the bed and not to the second cross member which is in front of the tire. Very disappointed that I wasn't told this.