- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Be aware that this product attaches only to the driver’s side (on most vehicles)
- Gain full access to your truck bed with the Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step
- Hands-free operation allows you to extend and retract with just the push of your foot
- Tucks underneath the side panel to maximize ground clearance
- Easy, no-drill installation
- 400-lb load capacity, making this one sturdy truck step
- Ready for any job with its rugged aluminum alloy linkages and ultra-strong steel mounts
- Available for most popular trucks and works with 3/4 and 1-ton dually trucks
- Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
The Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Step provides an easy boost when you need to access the payload in your truck bed. Attaching only to the driver’s side of your vehicle, it’s there when you need it and gone when you don’t. No need to use your hands – just retract it easily under your truck’s side-panel when not in use.
Boasting a 400-lb load capacity and durable aluminum and steel construction, these truck bed steps are as jobsite-ready as Bestop can make them.
No need to bust out the power tools, as this step installs easily and without a drill. Your Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty.
Bestop TrekStep Retractable Side Mount Truck Bed Step Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy S (West Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2017 5:55 AM
The step works will and looks good, however installation was not as advertised. The brackets did not fit good and when tightened up everything twisted and the stop bold barely hit the from. Also it rubs along the spring.
Reviewed by Paul C (DUNEDIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 28, 2017 8:03 AM
Installed my steps in may 2016 ; in December the spring popped out angled on one side I was able to catch in time to pop back in and the other side spring broke. Now I'm only 145 lbs so not sure what caused it but I'm hoping they work better than that.
Reviewed by Gerald T (HAMPTON, GA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — May 31, 2016 3:34 PM
Although it is a little pricey it is well made and fairly easy to install. I liked the driver side so well I got one for the passenger side too.
Reviewed by Mike W (Medford, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2016 2:20 PM
I asked for and was told these would mount in front of the rear tire on a long bed pickup. They only mount to the front bed cross member which is at the front of the bed and not to the second cross member which is in front of the tire. Very disappointed that I wasn't told this.