- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get backend traction you need to handle the slickest streets with the ShurTrax Traction Weight
- Built from heavy-duty 62mm poly-vinyl reinforced with woven nylon mesh
- Fill with up to 400 lbs of liquid (depending on model)
- The low-profile, exterior supports an extra 500 lbs on top so you can haul additional loads directly on the ShurTrax
- The innovative continuous outer seal is designed to let the ShurTrax freeze and is rated to temperatures as low -40°F
- Clever baffling with integrated slow-flow holes inside the ShurTrax traction system bladder safely prevents sloshing and shift
- Four, "welded-in", heavy-duty rubber grommets at the corners create secure tie-down points
- Easy to fill and drain for storage - ShurTrax features a pull-out spout with a universal-fit garden hose adaptor
- Optional Field Repair Kit makes patching leaks simple & includes 6 rubber tarp straps to secure the system
- Your ShurTrax traction system is backed by a 3-year warranty
Need traction? ShurTrax Traction Weight is the heavy-duty friend you can count on. Unlike damaging cinderblocks, sliding sandbags or giant shifting boulders, ShurTrax Traction Weight stays in position to securely weigh down your rear wheels without damaging your truck bed.
The heavy-duty poly-vinyl bladder holds up to 400 lbs of liquid, giving you the right amount of traction. Reinforced with woven nylon mesh, ShurTrax has durability you can depend on. Going to hill country with a big load? The low-profile exterior and sturdy build of ShurTrax lets you load up to 500 extra lbs directly on top, giving you the freedom to do those big jobs with confidence.
And don't sweat icy weather—ShurTrax is designed to freeze without sloshing or shifting. It's equipped with four solid brass grommets for fast and secure tie-down points. Easy to fill and drain for storage, you can use ShurTrax when you need it and store it when you don't. Count on ShurTrax to keep you on track. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
- For extra detailed information and answers about the ShurTrax, check out the frequently asked questions in our Detailed Info tab above.
ShurTrax Traction Weight Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nicholas K (Gillette, WY) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 26, 2016 4:42 PM
Yes this product works. It works very well actually, once it freezes, and I thought it was a great idea. The problem is the execution on the manufacturers part. You pay a premium price for the shurtrax, but you get quality that would be second rate for even Chinese goods. The product feels very cheap and flimsy in your hands. The fill port and cap are very cheap. Cant even tighten the cap snugly, or it will pop out of the threads. The filler nozzle is a joke. Same stuff as milk jug caps.
Reviewed by Ben C (Phila, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Colorado — Feb 10, 2016 1:36 PM
I LOVE THIS THING!!!, it gives me the extra umph I need to keep my from slipping around.
Reviewed by Juann M (Bellevue, NE) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Colorado — Jan 30, 2016 12:35 PM
Installed in 09 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab and it fit perfectly. If you have a box or tool storage chest in the back, you're going to have to install a do-it-yourself platform. The truck bed has slots in it to put in lumber and you can install a plywood sheet on top of them. That's what I did to my truck and I also have a camper shell so it made it easy. If you don't have a camper shell, you're going to have to remove it since the ShurTrax goes up to the front bed liner wall.
Reviewed by JOHN T (Dubuque, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Dec 23, 2015 6:23 PM
A WELL MADE PRODUCT. THE FIRST ONE I HAD LASTED EIGHT YEARS.I DO SNOW PLOWING AND THIS GIVES ME BALLAST AND TRACTION.
- how to secure wight in the pick up bed
- pop and lock tailgate lock
- power tailgate lock
- airbedz review
- camper shells for ford trucks
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck bed accessories
- f150 cargo net
- silverado camper shell
- tundra bed extender
- air deflectors for cars
- cheap auto air filters
- bed liners for pick up trucks