- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lund DuraLoader Ramps make loading the big stuff easy
- Formed from durable aluminum for ultimate strength
- Available in straight or arched designs
- Molded Wheelguider sides keep your cargo on-track
- Sure-Grip ramp surface provides the needed traction
- Ramp sections fold in half for convenient bed or garage storage
- Equipped with convenient carrying handle
- Rubberized tailgate lip keeps your paint safe while loading
- Ramps sold individually
- Your Lund DuraLoader Ramp is covered by a 3-year warranty
So, you've got a heavy bike, quad or load that needs to get from the ground up into your bed. Lucky for you, Lund DuraLoader Truck Ramps are perfect for getting the job done.
Weight capacity up to 1000lbs. per section. Durable aluminum construction. Wheelguider sides. Sure-Grip ramp surfaces for traction. Extra length for handling the heavy stuff. With the DuraLoader, you can handle getting most anything up and in without hassle.
Lund DuraLoader Truck Ramps also champion convenience. When you're loading, the rubberized tailgate ends protect your rig. When you're finished, the handy folding design saves storage space. And, convenient carry handles make taking the DuraLoader anywhere a cinch.
DuraLoader Truck Ramps are sold individually in straight or arched styles and backed by a 3-year warranty. Grab two sections today, and start handling the heavy loads right.
Lund DuraLoader Truck Ramps Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Philippe G (Bethesda, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 30, 2008 12:54 PM
The only thing I have to say it's that the soot of the welding has not been cleaned. I didn't notice and I stained the driver's seat of my new truck with my dirty hand. beside that little problem, the ramp is light, seems very strong and easy to fold and move.