- Rebates: $85 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Makes loading and unloading all of your gear a breeze
- Choose between aluminum or steel designs
- Sold in pairs
- Arched Ramps are made of strong extruded aluminum and feature a curved design for strength and clearance
- Industrial Ramps are made of galvanized steel with a grated ramp surface for better traction and easier loading
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Your heavy-hauling truck isn't going to do you a lot of good if you can't get anything into the back of it. With Dee Zee Truck Ramps loading and unloading gear becomes a faster and easier task. From the jobsite to your weekend adventures, these truck loading ramps are ready do get the job done.
Pick-up your new Dee Zee Truck Ramps in the tough aluminum or solid steel design. The aluminum truck ramps are arched to make loading easier and they can hold up to 750lbs. Or, you can go with the straight steel design that handles up to 500lbs. Either way, you get high-quality truck loading ramps that make hauling gear easier.
Dee Zee Truck Ramps come in a pack of two, so even your four-wheelers are easy to load. Plus they are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Dee Zee Truck Ramps Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert P (Lindenhurst, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Feb 06, 2015 3:54 PM
Very sturdy construction. I also like the fact that they're longer than most ramps I've found. (88 inches). I would recommend buying some grip tape for the ends though, they slip off the tailgate pretty easily.
Reviewed by Ken D (Woodinville, WA) — Dec 30, 2014 7:00 AM
Haven't used them yet. Looks like I got the previously mentioned return item. This time only ONE nut fell out of the box. Missing hardware and instructions looked chewed up by the ramps sharp tread. Now waiting hardware from China and 10% rebate from DEE ZEE. See which gets here first.
Reviewed by Diane O (YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Aug 27, 2014 4:58 AM
Box arrived. Appeared to be a return. I was correct. Nut and bolt bag opened. Lock washers and Bolts missing. Simple installation. However, when placing ramp on tailgate of truck make sure you place a thick towel or some type of padding down first. The end of rails will scratch tailgate of truck. Overall, does the job.
- dee zee truck bed accessories
- extend-a-bed pickup truck accessory
- ez down tailgate strut
- lund bi-fold loading ramp
- ford truck cargo nets
- ford truck loading ramps
- subaru mattresses
- tailgate lock chevy silverado
- toyota fj cruiser brush guard
- ford ranger truck bed accessories
- discount auto wind deflectors
- performance disc brake pads
- truck bed toppers for sale