ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction Aid
The current product is out of stock.
Click Traction Systems to view related products
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your vehicle maximum traction and control with ShurTrax Max-Pax
- Versatile design lets you add 100 to 300 lbs as road conditions require
- Works for trucks, cars, SUVs and vans on both front-wheel and rear-wheel drive
- Choose from 200 lb or 300 lb systems
- Constructed from heavy-duty poly-vinyl reinforced with woven nylon mesh
- Unique material is designed to freeze and handle temps to minus-40° F
- Each bag measures 36” x 24” x 3” and weighs 100 lbs when full
- Low-profile design takes up minimal bed, trunk and cargo space
- Compact size allows bags to be placed right where you need them for maximum traction
- Heavy-duty rubber grommets, molded-in to the vinyl, are at each corner for secure tie-down points
- Easy to fill and drain while sitting in place in your vehicle
- Pull-out spout features a universal-fit garden hose adaptor
- Your ShurTrax Max-Pax is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get the biting traction your vehicle needs to handle the slickest road conditions with ShurTrax. The ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction System is a modular traction aid designed to add 100 to 300 lbs of traction weight right where you need it most.
The modular design makes it easy to add 100 lbs, 200 lbs or 300 lbs as road conditions dictate, and you can place the weight anywhere in your vehicle. That means these compact-sized traction bags can be used for both front- and rear-wheel drive vehicles.
Crafted from heavy-duty vinyl, Max-Pax are designed to handle temperatures as low as minus-40° F. The bags' low profile takes up very little room in your bed, trunk or cargo area and the sturdy construction means you can place cargo right on top of them.
Forget unwieldy cinder-blocks and messy sand bags-ShurTrax Max-Pax are easily filled in place with your garden hose and feature a brass grommet in each corner to secure them right where you need the weight. Best yet, ShurTrax backs your Max-Pax Traction Aid with a 3-year warranty.
ShurTrax Max-Pax Traction Aid Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Taylor M (Irvine, CA) — Oct 11, 2011 11:01 AM
When i ordered the shur trax i thought it would come as one piece, but instead it was three seaperate pieces. It would have been nice for some suggestion on tie downs.
Reviewed by larry h (longview, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2011 9:59 AM
When i filled the bladder the fitting that came with the product was not put together very well, When i turned on the water it came apart and i got a shower, not to happy about that. The next day there was a leak around the seams,now returning it for a replacement. Thinking about filling it with sand instead of water next time.
Reviewed by Zach W (Southfield, MI) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Dec 20, 2010 8:32 PM
Works great! Had the outside hoses brought in though so I had to fill the trax in my basement...it was a good workout...
Reviewed by Daniel S (Merrick, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2010 2:06 PM
Like all pickups, mine is terrible in the snow with an empty bed. Two traction bladders full of water, placed over the axle makes all the difference in the world. Won't start winter without them.