- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Easily wire your vehicle to your trailer with CURT Trailer Wiring Adapters
- Allows you to connect multiple wiring types
- Available in a wide variety of styles to fit any towing job
- Eliminates need to splice and rewire—installs directly to your vehicles trailer wiring harness
- Connects 4-way, 6-way, 7-way, duplex design type adapters and more
- Easy installation—complete connectivity in minutes
- Your CURT Trailer Wiring Adapters are backed by a 1-year warranty
Spark the proper connection between your car, truck or SUV and anything you're towing with a CURT Trailer Wiring Adapter. These harnesses and adapters connect multiple wiring types to synchronize your rig with whatever you are towing.
Installing seamlessly into your trailer wiring harness, CURT Trailer Wiring Adapters take the mystery out of hooking up your boat, camper or anything else you want to pull. And, by converting different types of wiring, they get power from your rig to your trailers lights, signals and other gadgets. So, you stay out of trouble and steaming towards your destination.
What's more, CURT Trailer Wiring Adapters are built tough and carry CURT's industry leading reputation. That means you get the flexibility of attaching multiple wiring types combined with CURT's legendary quality. And, CURT backs your Trailer Wiring Adapters with a solid 1-year warranty.
CURT Trailer Wiring Adapters Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Grant T (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Express — Aug 06, 2015 7:15 AM
Mounting and connecting the 4-way adapter was a piece of cake. I also really like the LED indicators on this piece of gear. I find myself wanting a little more instruction for the "remaining" wires (blue, gold, and black). I think these need to be run to a brake controller (which I do not have yet). The instructions were very vague on that detail.
Reviewed by Gregory H (Bangor, PA) — Oct 18, 2011 9:08 PM
over all not so good the 4 wire plug likes to fall off the bracket the bracket is starting to rust and the bolts that came with it are very cheap so thay were rusting the first week Well you get what you pay for. Greg Bangor PA