- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Climb aboard the most stylish rear step in town: the Bully Hitch Step
- This heavy-duty hitch step blends sturdy utility with head-turning looks
- Made to last from hefty steel
- Finished with a textured, black powder coating
- Equipped with an integrated LED light strip that fires along with your brake lights
- Anti-slip stepping pad ensures your Bully Hitch Step doesn’t trip you up like a banana peel
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Your Bully Hitch Step is backed by a 90-day warranty
Big rigs don't ride low to the ground. So, hopping up into your payload or reaching your roof can feel like scaling the side of Mount Kilimanjaro. If you hope to use your truck or SUV without throwing your back out, it's time to step up your game with a Bully Hitch Step.
Not all hitch steps are created equal, and the Bully Hitch Step is far from ordinary. First, it's constructed from heavy-duty steel to support massive loads without breaking a sweat. Then, Bully gives it a heaping helping of midnight black powder coating with a boss texture for good measure. The cherry on the top of your trailer hitch step is the sturdy step pad that ensures you keep your footing even when your boots are muddier than a pig pen.
But, what really sets Bully Hitch Steps apart is the LED light strip spanning the center of the bar. Reminiscent of Knight Rider, these bold red bulbs burn bright when you step on the brakes, warning other drivers to keep off your rear. And, these versatile hitch step bars mount securely to both 1.25" and 2" receivers. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
Bully Hitch Step Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken W (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — Nov 22, 2016 5:20 AM
Step is very useful and stylish in looks. Only drawbacks are if hitch is high then so is step, also surface has plastic skid surface that can still be slightly slippery
Reviewed by herbert H (CHESAPEAKE, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Terrain — Oct 06, 2016 8:18 AM
Love it,love it, love it, its solid and looks really good on a Terrian Denali and the built in brake light was a added bonus too!!
Reviewed by Deane P (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 20, 2016 6:39 AM
Got the chrome hitch step and am satisfied so far. Looks good and provides solid step and protection from light fender benders. Overall a good product for a reasonable price.