- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Climb aboard the most stylish rear step in town: the Bully Hitch Step
- This heavy-duty hitch step blends sturdy utility with head-turning looks
- Made to last from hefty steel
- Finished with a textured, black powder coating
- Equipped with an integrated LED light strip that fires along with your brake lights
- Anti-slip stepping pad ensures your Bully Hitch Step doesn’t trip you up like a banana peel
- Works with both 1.25” and 2” receiver hitches
- Your Bully Hitch Step is backed by a 90-day warranty
Big rigs don't ride low to the ground. So, hopping up into your payload or reaching your roof can feel like scaling the side of Mount Kilimanjaro. If you hope to use your truck or SUV without throwing your back out, it's time to step up your game with a Bully Hitch Step.
Not all hitch steps are created equal, and the Bully Hitch Step is far from ordinary. First, it's constructed from heavy-duty steel to support massive loads without breaking a sweat. Then, Bully gives it a heaping helping of midnight black powder coating with a boss texture for good measure. The cherry on the top of your trailer hitch step is the sturdy step pad that ensures you keep your footing even when your boots are muddier than a pig pen.
But, what really sets Bully Hitch Steps apart is the LED light strip spanning the center of the bar. Reminiscent of Knight Rider, these bold red bulbs burn bright when you step on the brakes, warning other drivers to keep off your rear. And, these versatile hitch step bars mount securely to both 1.25" and 2" receivers. They also come with a 90-day warranty.
Bully Hitch Step Customer Reviews
93 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shirley R (MOSES LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 1937 Chevy C/K Pickup — Thursday at 2:26 PM
Top quality as expected from Bully. The anti-rattle shim was missing from the packaging but that is no big deal because the fit was tight in the receiver.
Reviewed by judith d (OSPREY, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 14, 2016 3:09 PM
I am delighted to tell your company. That from ordering, to using this product I have had no problems at all. It is all I was lead to believe it was to be. Thank You for such a good product and great service to boot.
Reviewed by Jerry B (PARKER, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Dec 09, 2016 6:10 AM
Looks great, works great and the Leds are a nice touch. Only problem was the wire harness was not long enough to fit into the factory installed trailer connector. I spliced in about 6 inches of extra wire.
Reviewed by Ken W (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — Nov 22, 2016 5:20 AM
Step is very useful and stylish in looks. Only drawbacks are if hitch is high then so is step, also surface has plastic skid surface that can still be slightly slippery
- bully trailer hitches
- flowmaster 30 series
- hawaiian trailer hitch covers
- bak flip hd
- volvo cargo mats
- toyota trailer hitch
- dodge hitch cover
- audi q5 cargo liner
- trailer hitch for lexus rx350
- trailer hitch for volkswagen jetta
- automotive radar detectors
- protective auto floor mats
- tonneau covers pickup trucks