- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drive your ATV, mower or dirt bike right into your truck bed with Great Day LoadLite Super-Lite Ramps
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum for optimal weight savings and structural strength
- Each Super-Lite Ramp weighs just 9.5 lbs. and has the backbone to support 750 lbs.
- Two Great Day Truck Super-Lite Loading Ramps together can shoulder 1500 lbs.
- Equipped with integrated safety straps to help hold your ramps in place
- The attachment fingers are wrapped in soft plastic for added grip and scratch protection
- Sold individually for dirt bikes and mopeds or in pairs for four-wheeled loads
- Each ramp measures 14” wide x 71” long and sports 12 rungs separated by 5” gaps
- Built with pride in the USA
- 1-year warranty included
You don't need to get bitten by a radioactive spider, invent a power suit or come from Krypton to hoist your ATV, rider mower or moped into the bed of your truck. You just need a sturdy ramp or two. However, you might wish you could turn green and rip your shirt off if you try picking up a pair of all-steel ramps on your own. For superhuman strength without the villainous weight, go with Great Day Load-Lite Super Lite Loading Ramps.
Forget about adamantium. The geniuses over at Great Day build your Super-Lite Ramps from the perfect metal: aluminum. Not the stuff used to make Mountain Dew cans—the stuff aerospace engineers use to build airplanes. That's why your Great Day Aluminum Loading Ramps can shoulder up to 750 lbs. apiece while weighing just 9.5 lbs.
Beyond the juggernaut strength, Great Day Load Lite Cargo Ramps also boast innovative safety features to protect you from calamity. Safety straps connect to your bumper to keep your ramps from flying off, and the soft plastic covers on the ramp's attachment fingers deliver powerful slip and scratch protection. They're available individually or a pair, are built with pride in the USA and include a 1-year warranty.