- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Park the widest loads in your pickup, trailer or flatbed with Great Day Load-Lite Tri-Fold Loading Ramps
- As the largest ramps in Great Day's Load-Lite lineup, they're perfect for gargantuan ATVs, riding mowers and other oversized gear
- Pick between multiple styles to match the size and weight of your rolling freight
- Equipped with heavy-duty hinges to fold down into an easy-to-manage size
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum that's light as a feather but nearly as strong as steel
- Built-in safety straps help hold your ramp in place while you roll up and down
- Soft plastic covers on the attachment fingers help deliver a sure grip and protect against scratches
- Made with pride in the USA
- Great Day Load-Lite Tri-Fold Ramps are backed by a 1-year warranty
There's an old adage tossed around by veteran adventure seekers: the bigger the toy, the bigger the fun. Full-sized ATVs, quads and 4x4s let you venture deeper into the backcountry-but they're also too wide for traditional truck ramps. If your load is large, roll it up on oversized Great Day Load-Lite Tri-Fold Loading Ramps.
Whether you've got a massive riding mower to move or an enormous UTV to pack along, size is never an issue with Great Day Tri-Fold Loading Ramps. They're available in three colossal styles ranging from 69", 80" and 81" in length. What's more, you can choose between multiple widths and varying strengths to pair perfectly with your particular freight.
You won't find any overweight steel in your Great Day Load Lite Truck Loading Ramps. They're expertly crafted in the USA from aircraft-grade aluminum for all the muscle without any excess mass. Plus, they stay put with safety straps, protect against scratches with soft plastic-wrapped fingers and fold down for easy storage. On top of that, Great Day TriFold Aluminum Loading Ramps come with a 1-year warranty.
Great Day Load-Lite Tri-Fold Loading Ramps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard V (Jemez Springs, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Frontier — Dec 21, 2014 4:56 AM
The Great Day Load-Lite Tri-fold loading ramp works great. The ramp bears the weight of my Kodiack ATV with hardy any flexing, and is easily light enough to fold and stow in the truck bed. My buddy has 2 steel ramps to load his ATV. They're very heavy and cumbersome, he wishes he had this ramp. The safety straps hold the ramp securely and snugly to the truck tailgate, preventing the rack from slipping during loading/unloading. I'm very pleased with this purchase.