- The Go Rhino RhinoStep fits into any 2" receiver in seconds
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The RhinoStep is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino RhinoStep installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Sturdy hitch pin included with the hitch step
- Your Go Rhino RhinoStep is backed by a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty for black finishes; polished stainless models carry a Lifetime Warranty
When loading-up for camping or just grocery getting, use the convenience of Go Rhino's compact RhinoStep to make roof rack or truck bed access easy. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the RhinoStep hitch step provides a convenient standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
Measuring 12" long, the RhinoStep hitch step fits into any 2" receiver in seconds. Go Rhino includes a durable hitch pin along with the RhinoStep.
The Go Rhino RhinoStep comes in your choice of finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino RhinoStep carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black hitch steps; polished stainless RhinoSteps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Go Rhino RhinoStep Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carl T (BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 03, 2014 8:48 PM
The step came in great shape and on time. the only issue I have is that the pre-drilled holes in the step that line up with my hitch mount are smaller than standard. so the hitch lock I have us useless. need to find one with a smaller diameter. The step should have been drilled to the diameter of standard hitch diameters
Reviewed by Andres S (Jackson Heights, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 23, 2013 12:12 AM
It was an easy install, just what I was looking for. The rear of the truck looks better and adds a lil more protection to your rear bumper.
Reviewed by Kenneth L (Staten Island, NY) — Dec 30, 2012 5:49 AM
This hitch step was not as solid as I thought it would be. Appearance is good but overall not as solid and heavy as I would have liked. Also when driving over broken roads the step rattles. Also no matter what I do when inserting the step it is always just off a little making it crooked when looking at the back of the vehicle. My main goal is protecting the rear bumper, as the truck is only one year old and I have been rear ended 2 times by drivers following too closely and one person texting.
Go Rhino RhinoStep
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05