- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Includes a convenient anti-rattle device and handy storage bag
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
Measuring 3 feet long, the Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds. The Hitch Step comes with an anti-rattle device for stability and noise reduction, plus a convenient storage bag for stowing the step.
The Hitch Step comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
76 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by douglas k g (FALMOUTH, ME) — Tuesday at 10:04 AM
I have 1 1/4 inch receiver. Rhino hitch was too big for receiver. I had to grind down male portion of Rhino hitch to get it to fit (a lot of grinding). Alco, the pin from Rhino did not fit into the Rhino hitch. I had to drill the hole larger. It all looks good but was a poor quality for installation.
Reviewed by Gary G (Katonah, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 06, 2014 6:49 AM
Best investment I made for my SUV. Been hit from behind now twice and the bar saved my car from all damage. I recommend all cars be get one if you have the tow hitch.
Reviewed by Mark M (VAIL, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Aug 06, 2014 3:42 PM
I use Go Rhino Hitch Steps on all my trucks. They are sturdy, hold up well, do what they are designed for and provide extra protection in case you are rear ended. Even with the included anti rattle clamp, I still use thin pieces of plastic (as shims) inside the receiver opening to keep it from moving. The included hitch pin works fine but a locking hitch pin is recommended to prevent theft.
Reviewed by Willie N (Southfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Flex — Jun 08, 2014 5:38 PM
Good product, two things need correcting. The anti rattle bar should be half of an inch to three quarters of an inch longer. The holes for the hitch pin need to be slightly larger.
Go Rhino Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24