- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1.25” or 2” receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
110 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John W (Brookhaven, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Jan 22, 2017 7:45 AM
This was a pretty good deal for the price, the only thing I think it need was reflector tape everybody remark where I got it from and I told them and they like the reflector tape I put on. Please look at at picture. thanks
Reviewed by Hermen R (Deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Dec 14, 2016 2:45 AM
The Go rhino hitch step looks great with all the chrome on my truck. However, it doesn't come with a lock. Therefore, for an extra $20. Stop over your local Walmart , pick up a hitch loch and stop your rhino from going anywhere.
Reviewed by Ryan P (EWA BEACH, HI) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 01, 2016 10:46 PM
Great quality but the welding wasn't done straight so bad doesn't sit correctly and has a tilt.
Reviewed by Charles L (NORTHVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Oct 28, 2016 11:04 AM
Overall very good. Had to grind using grinding wheel since chrome edge exceeded inside trailer hitch dimension which was used previously with no issues, did use B & S vernier caliper to measure.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03