- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1.25” or 2” receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
105 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Frank K (BURBANK, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 5:18 AM
Fits with no problems. Added a small padlock to the hitch pin to deter theft. Added some reflective safety tape and I like it. Makes it easier to get into the back of my truck. The plastic wedges did not really work, it doesn't wobble much so will probably leave it as is. Looks great and serves the purpose.
Reviewed by Louis H (Jeannette, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Aug 30, 2016 5:35 AM
Looks good. Drawback is that it fits a little crooked. For the price it's acceptable...
Reviewed by Richard N (CHESAPEAKE, VA) — Jul 22, 2016 12:12 PM
The Rhino step hitch is very well made however the threaded hole for the anti-rattle tensioner was drilled at a slight angle and the threads were off cut. I was able to chase the threads and get it working.
Reviewed by Richard L (Valley Cottage, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 26, 2016 10:09 AM
Looks great, easy to install, just had to put some tape on the sleeve to make it fit tighter, so it didn't move around so much. Great value for the price.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/29 - 10/03