- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
99 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth H (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2016 4:46 AM
I go the 2 foot Go Rhino Hitch step for my 2016 Chev. Silverado It looks GREAT and is made Excellent! My main reason was to protect the rear bumper (Plastic coating) I got the stainless steel which looks great with my running boards.
Reviewed by Robert M (Cambridge, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — May 08, 2016 3:21 PM
I liked the look of the Rhino Step but the installation was a little more difficult. The holes for the included pin worked fine but when I bought a locking pin I realized the holes were a little offset. It took a little work with a metal file to install the locking pin. In the long run I'm pleased with it now.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01