- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Includes a convenient anti-rattle device and handy storage bag
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds. The Hitch Step comes with an anti-rattle device for stability and noise reduction, plus a convenient storage bag for stowing the step.
The Hitch Step comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DAVID D (FT. LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 12, 2015 10:31 AM
A little more bumper protection and a hitch step too --- looks great -- 30 second instillation time !!!!!
Reviewed by Richard Y (Paramus, NJ) Reviewed for a 1997 Toyota Land Cruiser — Jun 22, 2015 10:52 AM
Price is a little high but I wish I purchased this years ago. I am happy with the product and would purchase again.
Reviewed by Merle H (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Apr 17, 2015 2:35 PM
No surprise here. It is well made and fits very nicely on the Dodge minivan. Main purpose is to protect the bumper cover. AA is always good to work with.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/13 - 10/15