- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Includes a convenient anti-rattle device and handy storage bag
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
Measuring 3 feet long, the Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds. The Hitch Step comes with an anti-rattle device for stability and noise reduction, plus a convenient storage bag for stowing the step.
The Hitch Step comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Merle H (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan — Apr 17, 2015 2:35 PM
No surprise here. It is well made and fits very nicely on the Dodge minivan. Main purpose is to protect the bumper cover. AA is always good to work with.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Mar 09, 2015 9:07 PM
The Hitch Step arrived promptly. The instructions were fine (but almost as unnecessary as the "caution - contents hot" on a coffee cup) since installing the step requires simple common sense. The fit was perfect. To remedy the little bit of wobble, I just wrapped the inserted portion with electrical tape for a snug tight fit. Then I locked it into place. I get plenty of compliments on how good it looks. I like the fact that it will protect me from the driver behind me not paying attention.
Reviewed by Brian H (WEST BABYLON, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Feb 04, 2015 6:32 AM
After problems with this website saying that a different hitchstep would fit my 2005 Grand Cherokee. I purchased this one by default. This one was supposed to be for a 1.25 inch receiver and there was no way it was fitting, even the rattle stop sleeve couldn't fit on the step. With alot of grinding & repainting, I was finally able to get this to fit in the hitch receiver. I do have to say after all of the problems, it does look good.
Go Rhino Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11