- The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits any vehicle with a 1 1/4" or 2" receiver
- Crafted from 3" thick-wall steel tubing for a strong, wide stepping area
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step is topped by a slip-free treaded pad that's pressed into the tubing-not a weakened cutout
- Available in smooth black powder coat, bright chrome and gleaming polished stainless steel finishes
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds with no drilling or modification required
- Your Go Rhino Hitch Step in chrome or black powder coat carries a 5-year warranty; polished stainless steel step carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Solve the straining to load you roof rack, adjust cargo or climb into your truck bed-stick a Go Rhino Hitch Step onto your back end and end the stress. Crafted from heavy-duty 3" steel tubing, the Go Rhino hitch step provides a wide standing spot along with a treaded step pad for sure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step fits into any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver in seconds and comes in your choice of 3 excellent finishes. Black powder coat models offer thick corrosion protection with a smooth finish. There's also a chrome-plated finish for a sleek, bright shine. Or, crown your vehicle with the brilliant polish of a gleaming stainless steel model for maximum rust resistance.
Your Go Rhino Hitch Step carries a 3-year, 50,000-mile warranty on black and chrome steps; stainless Hitch Steps carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up sensors or cameras
Go Rhino Hitch Step Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffery S (CLINCHCO, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Patriot — Tuesday at 8:31 PM
I like the Rhino hitch step very much.It ads looks and the step helps to get to the cargo basket on the roof.Nice for the price.
Reviewed by Eric S (HILLSBOROUGH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Suburban — Nov 24, 2015 4:16 AM
Installation was easy and appearance fine but I was misinformed by the sales agent when I questioned whether or not the unit would interfere with my back up sensors. having been assured that it would not, I made the purchase. In fact, the unit does block and therefore, disable the sensors on my 2011 Suburban LTZ. I will use the unit as needed.
Reviewed by CORRINE B (BRONX, NY) — Nov 14, 2015 12:21 PM
This is a great addition to a vehicle my husband and I just purchased. Living in a city where you usually have parallel parking, can be disaster to one's rear bumper. The Go Rhino Hitch Step provides a way to alleviate that from happening. Now other vehicles parking behind us, have to take care notice, when parking too close. It was simple for my husband to install in the hitch and because of the color (we got the black), it goes well with our vehicle. Get the right size and you'll be ok!
Reviewed by William P H (Palacios, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2015 7:28 AM
Everything is good accept quality of the rubber on the step portion, it seems the sun will rot rubber in a short time being vary thin and has some movement.The height is good, make sure to put a look on it.
Reviewed by DAVID D (FT. LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 12, 2015 10:31 AM
A little more bumper protection and a hitch step too --- looks great -- 30 second instillation time !!!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10