- Lund Loading Ramps are crafted in the USA from rust-resistant, durable, yet light-weight aluminum
- Available in 30"x69" or 30"x77" sizes to make loading a breeze
- 30"x77" loading ramps feature a pivoting tailgate angle protector that sits flush at various heights
- The Lund Loading ramps feature an innovative folding design and break down to an-easy-to-store 15" width
- Load capacity - 750 lbs per panel for a combined ability to hold up to 1,500 lbs.
- Your Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Getting ATVs, dirt bikes, rototillers or any other heavy gear into or out of your truck's bed can be a real pain without Lund's Bi-Fold Loading Ramps. Each of the light weight aluminum panels holds an amazing 750 lbs., for a whopping total of 1,500 lbs.
The loading ramps boast an extruded hole surface that provides traction for even the muddiest of all-terrain tires. And, the Bi-Fold's 30" width can handle most wheel sizes. What's more, the loading ramps fold down to a 15" width and come apart for easy storage.
No worries about scratches or dings - your tailgate is safe during loading thanks to the rubber angle protector. Plus, the included nylon safety straps secure your loading ramps to the vehicle to prevent shifting. And, your Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leslie B (CODY, WY) — Jun 14, 2017 2:49 PM
The rubber hinge was hard getting into place. Watch for sharp areas. The ramp floors aren't as heavy duty as I thought. They bow/bend even when loading a push mower. Other than that, it serves its purpose.
Reviewed by Roy H (Waynesboro, PA) — Feb 18, 2016 5:19 AM
Ramps are adequate as advertised but would prefer option to pay more and get thicket grade aluminum surface. Recommend everyone purchase the longer ramps. Smooth aluminum at bottom of ramps makes it difficult to obtain traction for small tires of snowblower. Bifold hinge is rubber with debatable life expectancy. Ramps are effective with hinges not installed; used separate and independent of each other. Regardless, would I buy them again; yes!
Reviewed by john k (Palos Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — May 20, 2014 10:45 AM
Tried to load a Harley on a level ground and it's too steep, had to find a sloped driveway with a level bottom.
Reviewed by Lester S (Kansas City, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2014 9:17 AM
installed the ramp on my e-150 van worked fine and gladf I bought the longe 77 inch model for my show carts auto everything folks gave me a fair price on the ramp and free ship WOW! Thanks les in KC
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23