- Lund Loading Ramps are crafted in the USA from rust-resistant, durable, yet light-weight aluminum
- Available in 30"x69" or 30"x77" sizes to make loading a breeze
- 30"x77" loading ramps feature a pivoting tailgate angle protector that sits flush at various heights
- The Lund Loading ramps feature an innovative folding design and break down to an-easy-to-store 15" width
- Load capacity - 750 lbs per panel for a combined ability to hold up to 1,500 lbs.
- Your Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Getting ATVs, dirt bikes, rototillers or any other heavy gear into or out of your truck's bed can be a real pain without Lund's Bi-Fold Loading Ramps. Each of the light weight aluminum panels holds an amazing 750 lbs., for a whopping total of 1,500 lbs.
The loading ramps boast an extruded hole surface that provides traction for even the muddiest of all-terrain tires. And, the Bi-Fold's 30" width can handle most wheel sizes. What's more, the loading ramps fold down to a 15" width and come apart for easy storage.
No worries about scratches or dings - your tailgate is safe during loading thanks to the rubber angle protector. Plus, the included nylon safety straps secure your loading ramps to the vehicle to prevent shifting. And, your Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramps are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Lund Bi-Fold Loading Ramp Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john k (Palos Hills, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — May 20, 2014 10:45 AM
Tried to load a Harley on a level ground and it's too steep, had to find a sloped driveway with a level bottom.
Reviewed by Lester S (Kansas City, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2014 9:17 AM
installed the ramp on my e-150 van worked fine and gladf I bought the longe 77 inch model for my show carts auto everything folks gave me a fair price on the ramp and free ship WOW! Thanks les in KC
Reviewed by Steven S (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 26, 2013 1:23 PM
Easy to use and store. It was a little shorter than I expected. It makes the ramp a little steep. Should have gotten the longer one but it works great if the load going up is not too heavy. Quality was good maybe a little heavier gauge would have provided more stability.
Reviewed by John T (Fort Wayne, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2013 8:18 AM
In retrospect, I should have gotten the longer ramp. But, I will make this work.
Reviewed by RON T (FREDONIA, KS) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Dec 02, 2012 8:03 AM
Typically, I would say Lund and the products that I have purchased are of good quality. This ramp is cheap! The welds look like something the local middle school shop teacher let the kids work on. It was still dirty from the welding process. The straps provided to keep the ramp from slipping are worthless. Weight distribution has me terrified! I weigh 200 lbs and walked up the ramps into the back of the truck. They popped, bowed and scared me to death. Do not even consider "capacity"!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- lund truck bed accessories
- extend-a-bed pickup truck accessory
- tailgate locks
- tailgate seal
- chevy truck bed accessories
- camper shells for ford trucks
- ford truck loading ramps
- jeep patriot roof rack
- camper shells toyota tacoma
- f150 bed accessories
- car deflectors
- performance air filters for trucks
- roof rack installation cost