- Lund Loading Ramps are crafted in the USA from rust-resistant, durable, yet light-weight aluminum
- Installs in seconds - fits any 2" receiver with no drilling necessary
- The clever folding design lets you get the HitchStep down when you need it, out of the way when you don't
- Your Lund HitchStep is backed by a solid 3-year warranty
Get a leg up on roof access with the Lund HitchStep. This handy little step slips right into any 2" hitch receiver and lets you get to the top of your vehicle in seconds.
The clever folding design lets you fold it down when you need a boost or fold it up and out of the way when it's not in use. Load racks with ease, wash the roof without a hitch or step up for a better view. What's more, the knurled pad provides a virtually slip-free step.
The sturdy Lund HitchStep is crafted in the USA from solid, die-cast aluminum, so it's rust-resistant and made to last. Your Lund HitchStep is backed by a 3-year warranty.
Lund Hitch Step Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Henry F (HITCHCOCK, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2015 9:14 PM
It is built well and is solid. It works well. The only grip is it did not fit the hitch real good and I had to make some rubber spacers between it and the hitch to keep it tight in the hole and to keep it from rattling.
Reviewed by Richard M (Macedon, NY) — Feb 10, 2015 4:37 PM
The step looks nice but is very loose when it is put into the receiver. Can't use it the way it is. I would not recommend it.
Reviewed by david r (COLUMBUS, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Aug 13, 2014 12:20 PM
Cant speculate the longevity ass I am 200+lbs but great item, happy w/ purchase.
Lund Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06