- Quickly secure large, heavy loads in your vehicle with the ratcheting Cargo Bar from Core
- The Core Cargo Bar easily mounts in the bed or cargo area of your pickup, SUV or van—no tools needed
- Precision ratchet mechanism extends the Cargo Bar from 40" to 70"
- The Cargo Bar uses your vehicle's natural rigidity to form a super-secure cargo restraint
- "Easy-Grip" handle and exclusive ratchet-lock deliver massive holding power
- The Cargo Bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and features a durable powder-coat finish
- Rubber-coated feet assure a solid, non-slip grip that won't damage your vehicle
- The Cargo Bar is lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Retracts small enough to stow behind your seat when not in use
- Your Core Cargo Bar is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep heavy loads securely in place with the Core Cargo Bar. Now, you can haul most any cargo without fear of tipping, sliding or losing it altogether. The Cargo Bar quickly adjusts to the width of your cargo area and harnesses your vehicle's rigidity to keep a steadfast grip on plus-size payload.
The Cargo Bar is fast and easy to use. Just position the heavy-duty steel bar between your bedsides, ratchet tight and lock in place. Your cargo is safe, secure and ready for transport. And, when it's time to unload, the bar comes out as quickly and easily as it went in.
Extending from 40" to 70", the Cargo Bar fits most vans, trucks and SUVs. Rubber-coated feet provide super-stability and prevent the bar from slipping or marring your vehicle's finish. The durable powder-coating, rubber-covered handle and steel construction ensure loads of cargo-clenching service. What's more, Core backs your Cargo Bar with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Bar Customer Reviews
73 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 01, 2013 11:20 PM
The bar is well made and substantial. This was a very fair price considering the quality and ease of use. I'd say the smaller size is about right for a 2005+ Tacoma like mine. I use it to hold two large storage tubs against the tailgate: I can now carry smaller stuff in the bed..yay.
Reviewed by Marc P (Haskell, OK) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jun 07, 2013 9:22 AM
Bought it for my pickup and it is great for lighter loads. Then realized it will be perfect for the storage compartment of my camper. So that's where it now lives. I'll be ordering another but will go with the heavier duty
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed accessories
- truck stop cargo net
- cargo stabilizer bar
- pickup truck bed storage
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford camper shells
- 2012 ford focus floor mats
- 2012 toyota tacoma camper shell
- silverado 1500 accessories
- suv cargo bed liners
- travel racks
- nerf step side bars