- Quickly secure large, heavy loads in your vehicle with the ratcheting Cargo Bar from Core
- The Core Cargo Bar easily mounts in the bed or cargo area of your pickup, SUV or van—no tools needed
- Precision ratchet mechanism extends the Cargo Bar from 40" to 70"
- The Cargo Bar uses your vehicle's natural rigidity to form a super-secure cargo restraint
- "Easy-Grip" handle and exclusive ratchet-lock deliver massive holding power
- The Cargo Bar is constructed of heavy-duty steel and features a durable powder-coat finish
- Rubber-coated feet assure a solid, non-slip grip that won't damage your vehicle
- The Cargo Bar is lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Retracts small enough to stow behind your seat when not in use
- Your Core Cargo Bar is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep heavy loads securely in place with the Core Cargo Bar. Now, you can haul most any cargo without fear of tipping, sliding or losing it altogether. The Cargo Bar quickly adjusts to the width of your cargo area and harnesses your vehicle's rigidity to keep a steadfast grip on plus-size payload.
The Cargo Bar is fast and easy to use. Just position the heavy-duty steel bar between your bedsides, ratchet tight and lock in place. Your cargo is safe, secure and ready for transport. And, when it's time to unload, the bar comes out as quickly and easily as it went in.
Extending from 40" to 70", the Cargo Bar fits most vans, trucks and SUVs. Rubber-coated feet provide super-stability and prevent the bar from slipping or marring your vehicle's finish. The durable powder-coating, rubber-covered handle and steel construction ensure loads of cargo-clenching service. What's more, Core backs your Cargo Bar with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Bar Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter I (JACKSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2017 3:47 AM
We use these bars to keep our vacation in place and separated by type. Placing our gas cans by themselves or near a generator by using a small space between the other items on board.
Reviewed by Douglas F (BLACKSTONE, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Apr 08, 2016 8:56 AM
Does exactly what it is intended to do, secure your loads in your truck bed to keep from sliding around. Works very well for my application.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed accessories
- extang emax folding tonneau cover
- power tailgate lock
- tuff country ladder bars
- ford truck cargo nets
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- camper shells for ford trucks
- camo seat covers ford f150
- 2012 toyota tacoma camper shell
- silverado 1500 accessories
- exterior chrome accessories for vehicles
- auto cargo covers
- best car bicycle racks