- The Cargo Safety Net by Core covers loose loads to keep you safe and legal when hauling
- The net's adjustable perimeter strap accommodates loads and vehicles of all sizes
- Cargo Safety Net is available in 3 different sizes:
- Compact short bed: 62" x 72"
- Full-size short bed: 66" x 74"
- Full-size long bed: 66" x 98"
- Constructed of high-quality, UV-resistant, non-elastic netting
- Metal-swivel fasteners at each corner allow quick installation—just clip to any tie-down
- Poly-netting conforms to the load's shape and size
- Quick and easy installation—no tools needed
- Your Core Cargo Safety Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever gotten a ticket or lost half your record collection because your load wasn't covered? Check out the Cargo Safety Net by Core. Most states require loose-cargo loads be covered at all times. Covering your load keeps you from paying steep fines, and it protects motorists from playing freeway dodgeball with your bedroom set on moving day.
The cargo net fits most trucks and trailers thanks to the locking, adjustable perimeter strap. Metal-swivel hooks at each corner make for quick and easy installation every time. And, the heavy-duty netting conforms to the shape and size of your load without loosing its shape.
Whether you're moving, camping or going to the dump, the safety net keeps you and your load covered. Loose cargo and ticket-slinging patrolmen are no match for the payload-packing capabilities of the Cargo Safety Net. And, best of all, Core backs your Cargo Safety Net with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Safety Net Customer Reviews
91 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bret M (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Raider — Tuesday at 10:46 PM
I think it's a little pricey but I don't mind paying when the quality is good. I bought one of these years ago for my 6.5 ft bed and needed one for my new 8 ft bed. I added two additional carabiners for the middle/sides of the net (hooking it to a total of six Bully hooks on the rails) for maximum cargo protection. I would recommend this product for other truck owners.
Reviewed by Mark R (Bakersfield, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Sunday at 5:01 PM
First off, the quality of the net is great. It is made of heavy cord and the stitching is well done. The net is heavy enough that it doesn't get all tangled, but small enough to store easily. My only disappointment is that since my truck has a rolling cover, it only has one tie down in each corner on the floor of the bed. The net needs additional extensions available from the manufacturer to make it work. This fact should have been clear in the ad.
Reviewed by Christopher G (CLEARWATER, FL) — Jun 17, 2015 4:57 PM
order just about everything from Amazon but I did a search on Google and found this company. Online ordering was quick and easy - the price was right - and delivery was prompt. I would definitely order from them again. The cargo net was outstanding - simple easy to use and very effective.
Reviewed by Dan J (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Apr 22, 2015 3:11 AM
Just what I was looking for. Has a cinching strap on one end. This would be perfect if it had the cinch strap on both ends.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/31