- The Cargo Safety Net by Core covers loose loads to keep you safe and legal when hauling
- The net's adjustable perimeter strap accommodates loads and vehicles of all sizes
- Cargo Safety Net is available in 3 different sizes:
- Compact short bed: 62" x 72"
- Full-size short bed: 66" x 74"
- Full-size long bed: 66" x 98"
- Constructed of high-quality, UV-resistant, non-elastic netting
- Metal-swivel fasteners at each corner allow quick installation—just clip to any tie-down
- Poly-netting conforms to the load's shape and size
- Quick and easy installation—no tools needed
- Your Core Cargo Safety Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever gotten a ticket or lost half your record collection because your load wasn't covered? Check out the Cargo Safety Net by Core. Most states require loose-cargo loads be covered at all times. Covering your load keeps you from paying steep fines, and it protects motorists from playing freeway dodgeball with your bedroom set on moving day.
The cargo net fits most trucks and trailers thanks to the locking, adjustable perimeter strap. Metal-swivel hooks at each corner make for quick and easy installation every time. And, the heavy-duty netting conforms to the shape and size of your load without loosing its shape.
Whether you're moving, camping or going to the dump, the safety net keeps you and your load covered. Loose cargo and ticket-slinging patrolmen are no match for the payload-packing capabilities of the Cargo Safety Net. And, best of all, Core backs your Cargo Safety Net with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Safety Net Customer Reviews
86 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (LAKE VILLA, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 3-Series — Aug 19, 2014 10:30 AM
Good product, good price and easy to install. Make sure you hvave bed rails or bull hooks installed first to have something to anchor the net hooks to.
Reviewed by Tom V (Staatsburg, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 05, 2014 4:59 AM
I specifically ordered The Core Cargo Safety Net to bring my truck to the beach. It was great, and made bags, chairs and boogie boards safe and sound, and easy to get to. I would highly recommend this product.
Reviewed by Brenda B (TOOMSBORO, GA) — Apr 30, 2014 6:07 AM
I am pleased with the net it really came in handy helping my friend move. Putting over the tarp was a god send because as you already know when the wind gets under a tarp its stop and go but with the cargo net no trouble at all. So glad I found it, its a tarp saver.
Reviewed by michael m (NEWBURY PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Feb 24, 2014 8:16 PM
Cargo net is very simple to use and takes no installation at all. The adjustability is welcome and easy to use.
Reviewed by Dana G (Camarillo, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jan 21, 2014 4:11 PM
Carabiner is too large and bulky... hard to clip on the stock rings.... net is small and difficult to stretch for a full size short bed gage of net material is thinner than the one on my last truck ( wish I'd kept it now )
Core Cargo Safety Net
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/02