- The Cargo Safety Net by Core covers loose loads to keep you safe and legal when hauling
- The net's adjustable perimeter strap accommodates loads and vehicles of all sizes
- Cargo Safety Net is available in 3 different sizes:
- Compact short bed: 62" x 72"
- Full-size short bed: 66" x 74"
- Full-size long bed: 66" x 98"
- Constructed of high-quality, UV-resistant, non-elastic netting
- Metal-swivel fasteners at each corner allow quick installation—just clip to any tie-down
- Poly-netting conforms to the load's shape and size
- Quick and easy installation—no tools needed
- Your Core Cargo Safety Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
Ever gotten a ticket or lost half your record collection because your load wasn't covered? Check out the Cargo Safety Net by Core. Most states require loose-cargo loads be covered at all times. Covering your load keeps you from paying steep fines, and it protects motorists from playing freeway dodgeball with your bedroom set on moving day.
The cargo net fits most trucks and trailers thanks to the locking, adjustable perimeter strap. Metal-swivel hooks at each corner make for quick and easy installation every time. And, the heavy-duty netting conforms to the shape and size of your load without loosing its shape.
Whether you're moving, camping or going to the dump, the safety net keeps you and your load covered. Loose cargo and ticket-slinging patrolmen are no match for the payload-packing capabilities of the Cargo Safety Net. And, best of all, Core backs your Cargo Safety Net with a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Safety Net Customer Reviews
95 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William H (Glendale, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Nov 10, 2016 8:34 PM
Best net I found around anywhere...easy to install, great price and well made
Reviewed by keith a (Pittsburg, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-250 — Jun 26, 2016 8:50 PM
Net works well, securing system can get twisted up a bit, but system work well
Reviewed by Michael P (CALVERTON, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Dec 02, 2015 11:31 AM
The Core cargo net arrived quickly and is easy toe use and quick to install.
Reviewed by Bret M (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Raider — Jul 28, 2015 10:46 PM
I think it's a little pricey but I don't mind paying when the quality is good. I bought one of these years ago for my 6.5 ft bed and needed one for my new 8 ft bed. I added two additional carabiners for the middle/sides of the net (hooking it to a total of six Bully hooks on the rails) for maximum cargo protection. I would recommend this product for other truck owners.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed accessories
- extang solid fold 2.0 tonneau cover
- airbedz review
- tuff country leaf springs
- chevy truck bed accessories
- infiniti rubber floor mat
- nissan camper shell
- performance chips for dodge ram 1500
- silverado tailgate lock
- tacoma truck bed accessories
- trailer hitches for cars vehicle
- carpet truck floor mats
- suv car top carrier