- Payloads stay contained and secure in your vehicle's cargo area with the Cargo Sports Bag by Core
- One size fits all-19" x 66" adjustable bag fits cars, trucks, SUVs; even boats and RVs
- Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant nylon-non-elastic poly-netting won't stretch or lose its shape
- Metal-swivel fasteners make for easy installation and removal
- Once removed, the Cargo Bag functions as a convenient carrying sack for your goods
- The net bag conforms to the shape and size of your load
- The Cargo Sports Bag works under most tonneau and bed covers
- Includes D rings and installation hardware
- Your Core Cargo Sports Bag comes with a free reusable shopping tote (12"W x 13"H x 8" D)
- Your Core Cargo Sports Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
There's no way around it; your vehicle's packed with groceries and you're carefully driving like it's a wagon full of nitroglycerine. But inevitably—the load spills before you make it home. Now, your cargo area is a heap of scattered tuna cans, broken bottles of dressing, shaken sodas and open cartons of melting ice cream.
Put an end to your cargo catastrophes with Core's Cargo Sports Bag. This heavy-duty cargo bag installs in seconds and keeps all your loads secure: sports equipment, groceries, tools—you name it. The non-elastic mesh net conforms to the shape and size of any payload. And, the nylon-reinforced closed ends and closable top keep everything in place; no more rolling, sliding or shifting cargo.
When you reach your destination—load intact—remove the Sports Bag and use it as a handy duffle to carry your goods. The ultimate versatility! And best of all, your Core Cargo Sports Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Sports Bag Customer Reviews
133 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John P (CLAREMORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 12, 2015 10:04 PM
I hooked mine to the back of my pickup bed using zip ties in the stake holes. Works fine.
Reviewed by Stephen C (FAIRBORN, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 07, 2014 3:54 AM
The Core Cargo Sports Bag is a bit over-priced in my opinion. It also needs some hooks at the bottom to secure it...like the ones on the top of the bag would be great. It is very easy to install and secures the load I had in mind when I purchased it. I'm going to try some bungee cords at the bottom to see if that will help hold the bottom of bag in place.
Core Cargo Sports Bag
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/30