- Payloads stay contained and secure in your vehicle's cargo area with the Cargo Sports Bag by Core
- One size fits all-19" x 66" adjustable bag fits cars, trucks, SUVs; even boats and RVs
- Constructed of heavy-duty, UV-resistant nylon-non-elastic poly-netting won't stretch or lose its shape
- Metal-swivel fasteners make for easy installation and removal
- Once removed, the Cargo Bag functions as a convenient carrying sack for your goods
- The net bag conforms to the shape and size of your load
- The Cargo Sports Bag works under most tonneau and bed covers
- Includes D rings and installation hardware
- Your Core Cargo Sports Bag comes with a free reusable shopping tote (12"W x 13"H x 8" D)
- Your Core Cargo Sports Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty
There's no way around it; your vehicle's packed with groceries and you're carefully driving like it's a wagon full of nitroglycerine. But inevitably—the load spills before you make it home. Now, your cargo area is a heap of scattered tuna cans, broken bottles of dressing, shaken sodas and open cartons of melting ice cream.
Put an end to your cargo catastrophes with Core's Cargo Sports Bag. This heavy-duty cargo bag installs in seconds and keeps all your loads secure: sports equipment, groceries, tools—you name it. The non-elastic mesh net conforms to the shape and size of any payload. And, the nylon-reinforced closed ends and closable top keep everything in place; no more rolling, sliding or shifting cargo.
When you reach your destination—load intact—remove the Sports Bag and use it as a handy duffle to carry your goods. The ultimate versatility! And best of all, your Core Cargo Sports Bag is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Core Cargo Sports Bag Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jane E (OAKS, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 02, 2017 2:36 AM
I was looking for a simple fix so I could put my grocery bags in my bed w/out them sliding-this was it! I have the bar, but the bags always slid under. The cargo net not only keeps them from sliding away(to the front of the bed) it also conforms to the amount of bags for a snug fit. Very simple, but much needed.
Reviewed by Jack M (BENSALEM, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 30, 2016 6:03 PM
Does the job I wanted at a great price. Keeps grocery bags and small items in place while making them easy to get at.
Reviewed by Kevin K (Belmont, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 12, 2016 9:53 PM
This is a great add on to keep stuff from rolling around in the back. From grocerys to camping supplies I have found it useful. I don't have to throw stuff in my back seat now. Just clips on and has a easy to use draw tab to loosen and pull your stuff tight
Reviewed by Jennifer A (NORTH EAST, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Nov 22, 2016 6:54 AM
We got this to hold groceries etc from falling all over back of truck! It works like a charm! Definately recommend to anyone!!!
Reviewed by Robert H (BUCHANAN, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Nov 04, 2016 2:56 PM
The cargo bag was eSy to install and now that I have used it several times have found it to work as advertised. Installation took about 15 min and adjusting to the width of my truck bed was just tightening a strap and buckle. Bags are easy to put in the bag and stay put. I'm very pleased with the function and construction.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed accessories
- extang solid fold 2.0 toolbox tonneau cover
- ifw bedslide
- tuff country leveling kit
- pet saver and cargo liner for dodge caliber
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- ford truck bed accessories
- ford ranger performance
- tundra bed accessories
- 5th wheel tailgate chevy
- diesel chips and programmers
- how do i purchase a 4 bike rack?
- lo side tool boxes