- The Core-Trax System provides instant, adjustable tie-down access wherever you need it
- Load Locks slide the entire track length and lock securely in 1" increments for unlimited adjustment
- Mount anywhere you can bolt 'em: truck beds, bed rails, trailers, haulers, garage walls, benches, etc.
- Tracks are constructed of aerospace-grade 6061-T6 extruded aluminum
- 500 lb capacity Load Locks are crafted from nylon and stainless steel
- Available in 3 lengths: 5", 36" and 48"
- 36" and 48" kits include 2 tracks, 4 Load Locks (2 per track) and all mounting hardware
- 5" kits include 2 tracks, 2 Load Locks (1 per track) and all mounting hardware
- Low-profile design measures 1.2" W x .35" H, saving precious cargo space
- Core-Trax can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Combine kits to make custom lengths for unlimited versatility
- Core-Trax systems come in your choice of a silver or black powder-coat finish
- Your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't just stand there with your rope in your hand. Get the Core-Trax System and eliminate the frustration of finding a spot to secure ropes and straps for your cargo. Instead of tying-off to your vehicle's flimsy side rails or greasy undercarriage, the Core-Trax System provides infinitely adjustable points of attachment.
Core-Trax can be mounted vertically, horizontally and anywhere you need a secure tie-down-truck, camper, trailer, toy hauler, even your garage. Kit includes 2 tracks in your choice of 5", 36" and 48" lengths, 4 Load Locks (2 Load Locks in 5" kit) and all mounting hardware. For custom coverage, combine kits to create different lengths by mounting tracks end-to-end.
The flush-mount tracks feature a low-profile design that rises up less than half an inch. They're made from aerospace-grade aluminum and available in your choice of silver or black. And, the included Load Locks are crafted from stainless steel to support a whopping 500 lbs. Plus, your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Core Trax Systems Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike G (Salida, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2016 10:03 PM
I was needing an additional attachment point for tying down cargo and this was the answer. Mounted to top of my bed and can now tie down cargo in the middle of my bed. Great quality, easy install and numerous locations for the hooks giving me many options. Thanks Core Trax and Auto Anything. I would recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Rey R (Marlton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Jun 18, 2015 2:43 PM
Item is of high quality. Easy to install and looks very good in my truck bed.
Reviewed by Danny L (Kailua, HI) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 1500 — May 31, 2015 7:26 PM
Absolutely love it...was first introduced to the system when we would load cargo planes...having them in vehicles especially trucks only made sense... your only limiting factor is how you secure the rail to your bed or anything else for that matter...
Reviewed by Joseph L (Kenosha, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2014 2:59 AM
Very nice product that does what its supposed to. Installs with bolts (recommended) or sheet metal screws. To install with bolts is definitely a two person job though.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed cargo net
- truck bed anchor points
- truck cleats
- chevy truck bed accessories
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck camper shells
- tacoma truck bed accessories
- ford f150 cargo net
- camper tops for toyota tacoma
- car towing accessories
- performance automotive air filters
- truck bed mat rubber