- The Core-Trax System provides instant, adjustable tie-down access wherever you need it
- Load Locks slide the entire track length and lock securely in 1" increments for unlimited adjustment
- Mount anywhere you can bolt 'em: truck beds, bed rails, trailers, haulers, garage walls, benches, etc.
- Tracks are constructed of aerospace-grade 6061-T6 extruded aluminum
- 500 lb capacity Load Locks are crafted from nylon and stainless steel
- Available in 3 lengths: 5", 36" and 48"
- 36" and 48" kits include 2 tracks, 4 Load Locks (2 per track) and all mounting hardware
- 5" kits include 2 tracks, 2 Load Locks (1 per track) and all mounting hardware
- Low-profile design measures 1.2" W x .35" H, saving precious cargo space
- Core-Trax can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Combine kits to make custom lengths for unlimited versatility
- Core-Trax systems come in your choice of a silver or black powder-coat finish
- Your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't just stand there with your rope in your hand. Get the Core-Trax System and eliminate the frustration of finding a spot to secure ropes and straps for your cargo. Instead of tying-off to your vehicle's flimsy side rails or greasy undercarriage, the Core-Trax System provides infinitely adjustable points of attachment.
Core-Trax can be mounted vertically, horizontally and anywhere you need a secure tie-down-truck, camper, trailer, toy hauler, even your garage. Kit includes 2 tracks in your choice of 5", 36" and 48" lengths, 4 Load Locks (2 Load Locks in 5" kit) and all mounting hardware. For custom coverage, combine kits to create different lengths by mounting tracks end-to-end.
The flush-mount tracks feature a low-profile design that rises up less than half an inch. They're made from aerospace-grade aluminum and available in your choice of silver or black. And, the included Load Locks are crafted from stainless steel to support a whopping 500 lbs. Plus, your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Core Trax Systems Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph L (Kenosha, WI) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Nov 21, 2014 2:59 AM
Very nice product that does what its supposed to. Installs with bolts (recommended) or sheet metal screws. To install with bolts is definitely a two person job though.
Reviewed by Steven T (Hood River, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2014 8:56 PM
Very attractive and functional track system. I really like the black gloss option. I also like the 9" track option, even though it seems a bit pricey to me. The short tracks are the only ones that make sense for my situation, as I have a 5th wheel hitch in the bed of my truck. The short track allows for many mounting options. I will undoubtedly buy another set.
Reviewed by Stephen A (ESKO, MN) Reviewed for a 1934 Ford Truck (1917-1947) — Jul 02, 2014 11:19 AM
Great product, looks great too. Fastest shipment I've ever received on anything.
Reviewed by David C (Orangeburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 21, 2012 2:19 AM
Hauling & securing trash cans or anything at the back of the pickup bed were annoying until this system was installed. Now a simple adjustment to the cleats and securing cargo is a breeze. Installation was a simple 15 minute Jatakas with a few tools. It helps to have another pair of hands to hold the system in place while marking and fastening it.
Core Trax Systems
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 5/22