- The Core-Trax System provides instant, adjustable tie-down access wherever you need it
- Load Locks slide the entire track length and lock securely in 1" increments for unlimited adjustment
- Mount anywhere you can bolt 'em: truck beds, bed rails, trailers, haulers, garage walls, benches, etc.
- Tracks are constructed of aerospace-grade 6061-T6 extruded aluminum
- 500 lb capacity Load Locks are crafted from nylon and stainless steel
- Available in 3 lengths: 5", 36" and 48"
- 36" and 48" kits include 2 tracks, 4 Load Locks (2 per track) and all mounting hardware
- 5" kits include 2 tracks, 2 Load Locks (1 per track) and all mounting hardware
- Low-profile design measures 1.2" W x .35" H, saving precious cargo space
- Core-Trax can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Combine kits to make custom lengths for unlimited versatility
- Core-Trax systems come in your choice of a silver or black powder-coat finish
- Your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Don't just stand there with your rope in your hand. Get the Core-Trax System and eliminate the frustration of finding a spot to secure ropes and straps for your cargo. Instead of tying-off to your vehicle's flimsy side rails or greasy undercarriage, the Core-Trax System provides infinitely adjustable points of attachment.
Core-Trax can be mounted vertically, horizontally and anywhere you need a secure tie-down-truck, camper, trailer, toy hauler, even your garage. Kit includes 2 tracks in your choice of 5", 36" and 48" lengths, 4 Load Locks (2 Load Locks in 5" kit) and all mounting hardware. For custom coverage, combine kits to create different lengths by mounting tracks end-to-end.
The flush-mount tracks feature a low-profile design that rises up less than half an inch. They're made from aerospace-grade aluminum and available in your choice of silver or black. And, the included Load Locks are crafted from stainless steel to support a whopping 500 lbs. Plus, your Core-Trax System is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Core Trax Systems Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven T (Hood River, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2014 8:56 PM
Very attractive and functional track system. I really like the black gloss option. I also like the 9" track option, even though it seems a bit pricey to me. The short tracks are the only ones that make sense for my situation, as I have a 5th wheel hitch in the bed of my truck. The short track allows for many mounting options. I will undoubtedly buy another set.
Reviewed by Stephen A (ESKO, MN) Reviewed for a 1934 Ford Truck (1917-1947) — Jul 02, 2014 11:19 AM
Great product, looks great too. Fastest shipment I've ever received on anything.
Reviewed by David C (Orangeburg, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Dec 21, 2012 2:19 AM
Hauling & securing trash cans or anything at the back of the pickup bed were annoying until this system was installed. Now a simple adjustment to the cleats and securing cargo is a breeze. Installation was a simple 15 minute Jatakas with a few tools. It helps to have another pair of hands to hold the system in place while marking and fastening it.
Reviewed by Jerome C (Bentleyville, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Dakota — Jun 03, 2012 4:42 PM
Purchased this Core Trax system for a 05 Dakota truck I just purchased. The only good tie down points on the bed rails were at the back tailgate area. If you needed to tie down something at the cab end of the bed you had to use points that were cut into the bed floor and hard to get J hooks into. These Trax are similar to ones I saw on a new Dakota that were factory installed. Installation was easy but took time drilling the holes needed to mount the trax system. I used the nut/bolt system and had 2 holes on both sides that were hard to get the nuts started but that was because of the truck design, not the trax system. I am well satisfied with the overall look and strength of this load system.
Core Trax Systems
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- core truck bed cargo net
- truck bed anchor points
- truck cleats
- nissan cargo cleats
- 2007 dodge ram 1500 mesh tailgate for 4 wheeler
- auto accessorie free shipping
- tacoma truck bed accessories
- ford f150 cargo net
- ford f250 camper shell
- torno covers for trucks
- best truck crossover tool box
- after market step rail chevy truck