- The Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal forms a tight gasket around your tailgate
- Stops rain, snow and dirt from entering around the gate
- Made of all-weather, industrial high-strength rubber
- Universal length - can be cut to fit any truck
- Can be used with any brand tonneau cover or truck bed lid
- Simple DIY installation in minutes
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
Sure, keeping the elements out of your bed is one of the reasons you bought an Extang Tonneau Cover. But, there's one more place the forces of rain, snow and dirt can invade your payload: around the tailgate.
To keep your bed completely dry and clean, grab and Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal. It works with any brand of tonneau cover, fits any truck, and forms a tight seal around the sides and bottom of your tailgate. Made of industrial high-strength rubber, the MaxSeal can also keep loose loads like sand and gravel from leaking out of the bed.
Installation is a breeze-just clean around the inside of your tailgate, trim the MaxSeal to fit, peel the adhesive backing off, and stick into place. In fact, the whole project takes just a few minutes. There's no better or faster way to help keep your bed clean.
Extang MaxSeal Tailgate Seal Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary M (RED LION, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 13, 2016 9:50 AM
Very pleased with the tailgate seal. It is well made and designed, instructions were easy to follow, and installation was easy. So far, no water in the truck bed and this after a good rain. 2016 F-150 Super Cab, used with an Extang Solid Fold 2.0.
Reviewed by Steven H (Mabank, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Oct 25, 2016 5:01 AM
Nice product, easy install. Seems to work well, have not driven in hard rain yet but expect it to work well.
Reviewed by MIKE P (Hattiesburg, MS) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Sierra — Jul 23, 2016 6:50 AM
Ok, it works. It's necessary. But should be part of the >$400 purchase of the Extang tonneau cover. A section has "rolled" , now adhering to my tailgate rather than the truck bed. No doubt an installation issue. Do I spend another ~$30 to get another piece?
Reviewed by David Z (LATROBE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 22, 2016 2:47 AM
Still have areas on each side that won't seal due to the shape of the tailgate and the seal being universal and not specific to the 2015 Ford F150
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang truck bed accessories
- ez down tailgate assist
- retractable side steps
- truck bed slide out tray
- ford truck bed accessories
- subaru mattresses
- camper shells for ford trucks
- fifth wheel tailgate dodge
- toyota tacoma camper shells
- silverado 1500 accessories
- truck bed cap rails
- custom bed liners
- truck single side step