- The TruXedo TruxSeal Tailgate Seal features a universal design to fit almost all makes and models
- Pairs perfectly with your TruXedo Tonneau Cover
- Engineered to lock out debris, dust and moisture at the tailgate
- The TruXedo TruxSeal Tailgate Seal is crafted from all-weather 3M acrylic foam tape
- Fast and easy installation - just cut, peel and stick
Block harmful elements with the TruXedo TruxSeal Tailgate Seal. The hefty 3M acrylic foam tape closes off the gaps between your tailgate and the bed. Debris, dust and moisture stay out, keeping your gear and bed interior safe.
The universal design of the TruxSeal is one-size-fits-all with enough length to fit nearly any truck bed. It takes just minutes to install - simply cut, peel and stick for a tight seal. It's easy to seal the deal with your Truxedo tonneau cover using the TruXedo TruxSeal Tailgate Seal.
TruXedo TruxSeal Tailgate Seal Customer Reviews
78 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken R (NEW FLORENCE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2017 5:03 AM
I just installed the tale gate seal so I haven't had time to find out if it will keep out the dust. Which was my main reason to purchase and install it. It was very easy to install. I am concerned about the area near the top of the tailgat. I can feel areas where it is not very tight against the bed. Looks good.
Reviewed by Robert r (NORTHBROOK, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 29, 2017 4:27 PM
After the installation of what was a pricey item it did not seal the tail gate from water entry.
Reviewed by Francisco D (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tundra — Apr 13, 2017 3:48 AM
Good seal so far so good no water get into the bed of the truck. Very pleased with the results.
Reviewed by Joseph T. O (Belford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 13, 2017 3:43 AM
Product is great directions can be a lot better had to use UTUBE video. Also does not adhere well to sprayed on bed liners. Need a little more info on directions Size wrench, drill bitetc.
Reviewed by Michael T (WEATHERFORD, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 31, 2017 5:49 AM
The seal is big and makes the tailgate pretty hard to shut, I am hoping it wears in a bit and softens up. Also I am not a fan of how they want you to install the seal, with what they call the bulb side up. There are a couple problems with this... 1st, it makes it very easy to possibly tear and damage it. 2nd, it will no doubt collect debris and dirt over time behind it due to the sticky strip facing downward and nothing holding it along the top edge.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/30 - 6/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truxedo truck bed accessories
- whipple charger
- black rhino selkirk wheels
- retractable side steps
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford truck loading ramps
- nissan seat covers
- chevy s10 pickup tires
- fifth wheel tailgate dodge
- 2013 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- best price on pickup bed covers
- truck molded mud guards
- where can i find cargo mats for my suv