- Ditch the drag at your tailgate by slipping into the Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net
- Constructed from 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric that’s all-weather dependable
- Patented balanced air flow design virtually eliminates drag
- Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net delivers even tension and a sag-free fit
- Includes steel-plated mounting hardware (drilling required)
- Available in black
- Your Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
Why do race cars drive so close behind one another? They're drafting to cut down on wind drag and maximize fuel economy around the track. You too can reduce the MPG-robbing risk of wind drag by snapping on a Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net. Its specially designed flow-through design allows wind to breeze right through, virtually eliminating drag without draining your savings in the process.
Forget about those weak-in-the-knees knockoffs-your Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net is built tough for all-season dependability. The 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric will withstand everything from snowy winters to scorching summers. And, its patented 4-corner mounting system provides even tension and a sag-free fit.
Whether you drive a gargantuan full-size truck or a modest compact pickup, Covercraft has a Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net available for you. Plus, you get a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Antonio S (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Dakota — Aug 14, 2016 2:29 PM
This cargo net was relatively easy to install, and looks greaton the back of my truck.
Reviewed by Bill A (Clarkdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Ranger — Jul 05, 2016 5:07 PM
Install was a problem. Threaded bolts and nuts were provided. How are you supposed to get the nuts on? Bought lag screws to do the installation.
Reviewed by Robert H (Parkville, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 22, 2015 4:51 AM
Love the look of this accessory, installation was a breeze (less than 5 minutes) and I can feel the difference when driving. Wind resistance down with the tail gate removed (I use straps and a cargo bar to keep everything in place). What more could you want than looking good AND getting better gas mileage. Great product.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code SAVE10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft truck bed accessories
- hijacker lift kits
- bolt tailgate lock
- niche ritz wheels
- chevy truck bed accessories
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- honda floor mat
- floor mats for toyota tacoma
- gmc canyon camper shell
- chevy 2500hd accessories
- cargo mat for suv
- mud guards for trucks
- replacement rear view mirror