- Ditch the drag at your tailgate by slipping into the Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net
- Constructed from 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric that’s all-weather dependable
- Patented balanced air flow design virtually eliminates drag
- Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net delivers even tension and a sag-free fit
- Includes steel-plated mounting hardware (drilling required)
- Available in black
- Your Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net is backed by a 1-year warranty
Why do race cars drive so close behind one another? They're drafting to cut down on wind drag and maximize fuel economy around the track. You too can reduce the MPG-robbing risk of wind drag by snapping on a Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net. Its specially designed flow-through design allows wind to breeze right through, virtually eliminating drag without draining your savings in the process.
Forget about those weak-in-the-knees knockoffs-your Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net is built tough for all-season dependability. The 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric will withstand everything from snowy winters to scorching summers. And, its patented 4-corner mounting system provides even tension and a sag-free fit.
Whether you drive a gargantuan full-size truck or a modest compact pickup, Covercraft has a Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net available for you. Plus, you get a 1-year warranty.
Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Victor E (ENGLEWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Jun 06, 2014 4:45 AM
Like other reviewers I found the instructions deficient and the hardware supplied unusable. Resorted to sheet metal screws which worked fine. My net took up the whole opening leaving no room for adjustment via the straps. A slightly shorter net would have worked better as I need to drop the top edge when hauling my 5th wheel. After all is said and done, I like the net, it looks good and it's $200 cheaper than a new slotted metal or fibreglass tailgate.
Reviewed by Michael C (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi A4 — Nov 05, 2013 2:25 PM
This net tailgate is perfect to replace the giant gaping hole left as the result of tailgate thieves. Only downside is that the bottom bracket was impossible for me to install with my large hands. However, using the lower tie down loops as an anchor point was a perfect substitute.
Covercraft Pro Runner Pro Net Tailgate Net
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12