- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nancy R (Bayfield, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Oct 17, 2014 7:48 PM
I can't believe I have waited so long to get a cargo stabilizer for my truck bed. Everything used to slide all over the place. It keeps things organized and in place. Its super strong and pressurized with the ratchet handle.
Reviewed by Shirley S (LEXINGTON, NC) — Sep 24, 2014 7:04 AM
This product is a little on the expensive side. But, the product is solid, well made, reliable, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It is simple to install and use. Glad I opted for this one and not a flimsier version.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- core cargo bar
- covercraft truck stop cargo bar
- roof rack cargo nets
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- nissan camper shell
- chevy pickup accessories
- ford truck bed extender
- camper shell for ford f150
- truck bed organizer dodge
- seat covers western
- auto best floor liners mats
- diamond plate bed liner ford f350