- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
206 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bitta F (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 9:14 AM
I like the heaviness of it, seems very heavy duty and can hold everything back. But when I try to install it on the truck, I had some problem balancing and locking it in place. I hope with practice, it'll get easier.
Reviewed by Michael W (SUDBURY, MA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Sep 07, 2016 9:31 PM
It is a very sensible design, and it is strong enough that the securing process can dent sheet metal if you are not careful when mounting it.
Reviewed by Aaron W (Las Cruces, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Aug 28, 2016 9:32 AM
Very pleased with product. Heavy duty (more than I was expecting)and sturdy. Quality construction.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/30