- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy Y (EUSTIS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jan 20, 2017 5:09 AM
Much too heavy for my needs. Hard to handle because of its weight and ratcheting mechanism. If you need heavy duty this is for you.
Reviewed by Randy S (CRETE, NE) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 11, 2017 7:12 AM
Great product!!! Easy to setup when I need to use it and it holds up really nice. Also bought one for my son and he uses it all the time
Reviewed by Frank K (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2017 7:41 AM
One of the best Stabilizers I have ever bought. Easy to use and keeps your cargo in place and takes the worries off your mind. Highly recommended.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitchmate truck bed accessories
- cryo rotors
- round driving lights
- slide n lock
- lexus accessories floor mats
- ford truck bed accessories
- ford truck camper shells
- honda fit bra
- ford ranger truck bed accessories
- tailgate lock chevy silverado
- discount auto wind deflectors
- air intake cheap flow
- best truck steering wheel cover