- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Briana O (Bronxville, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 24, 2015 8:08 PM
This is way worth the extra money for a stabilizing bar. Works perfectly in my Silverado 1500.
Reviewed by Claudia W (Ithaca, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2015 6:51 AM
We are very pleased with the stabilizer bar. It is infinitely adjustable, stays rock-steady in place, and did a great job of corralling groceries on the way home from the supermarket Saturday. I've no doubt it will also hold bales of hay and my show trunk in place as well.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- hitchmate truck bed accessories
- roof rack cargo nets
- access truck bed pockets
- truck cargo bar with net
- chevy pickup accessories
- ford camper shells
- ford pickup ramps
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- 2010 ford f150 camper shell
- 2013 toyota tacoma bed accessories
- custom car mats
- tonneau covers for pickups