- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
232 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey H (Whitehall, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Dec 16, 2017 4:55 PM
Have used a variety of stabilizer bars with different designs over the years. This is by far the easiest to put in place and keeps cargo snuggly in place nicely.
Reviewed by Mark H (Douglassville, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Oct 31, 2017 6:23 AM
It works well, but just be careful on how much "pressure" you put on it. Don't force it, you can bend side.
Reviewed by Darrick W (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 16, 2017 9:48 AM
Very strong, handle system works well but takes a little getting used to. Bar is heavy and slightly awkward to use at first but after a couple times you get used to it. If you do not have a locking cover over your truck bed storing the bar securely could be tough.
Reviewed by Ronnie S (North Wilkesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Sep 13, 2017 10:33 PM
It is a really good quality bar and I am really pleased with it Thank You and God Bless
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/20