- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard G (CORVALLIS, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 01, 2016 9:07 PM
The Hitchmate's cargo stabilizer bar is a great addition to any truck bed. From the moment I took it out of the box it was a breeze to use. I always have trouble with propane bottles rolling around in the truck bed now with the HitchMate cargo stabilizer bar and the additional divider the tank stays right where I put it. It also is made from quality materials and seems much sturdier than other brands I have seen.
Reviewed by Thomas W (LE SUEUR, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — May 25, 2016 6:12 PM
These are over the road quality. It would be nice if they were aluminum.I you decide to make aluminum ones let me know I would buy them.
Reviewed by Sandra j O (ELLENVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Apr 08, 2016 10:18 PM
Very hard to hold up and secure. The lever moves bar approximately 2"-3" so you can't rest it on the sides of the bed then tighten. You have to hold it far away from the bed then tighten so it's a guessing game as to how far away you need to be for the correct tension. If it's too tight the tailgate won't close correctly. Very heavy to manipulate and hold in place while you're looking for the correct tension. Looks like great quality but only used it a couple times. Very heavy duty.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25