- Stop your loose freight from sliding around with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar
- This cargo bar creates a strong, stable barrier that your boxes, buckets and toolboxes can slide past
- Thanks to its adjustable ratcheting system, it mounts anywhere in your bed, from the bulkhead down to the tailgate
- The HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar’s padded feet provide a solid fit that won’t harm your finish
- Available for full-sized pickups and compact pickups
- Full-Size Pickups: expandable from 59" to 73”
- Compact Pickups: expandable from 50" to 65"
- Purchase the optional Hitchmate StabiLoad that attaches to your stabilizer bar to keep your gear seperate and secure
- Add the NetWerks BedBag (optional accessory) and NetWerks Cargo Bag (optional accessory) for enhanced organization
- Lifetime Warranty
When you've got an open pickup bed, your hauling possibilities are endless. Need to cart a fridge across town? No problem. Found a free couch in front of a neighbor's house? Pick that treasure up. Big loads are never a problem, but the small stuff can be a pain. Boxes, buckets and coolers have a tendency to dance all around your payload, banging and crashing into everything. Keep it all firmly planted in place with the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar.
Like a border for your truck bed, the HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar draws a line in your payload-across this line your cargo does not pass. And, you can position your cargo bar anywhere, thanks to its ratcheting system. Up at the bulkhead or back at the tailgate, your HitchMate Cargo Bar works everywhere.
Whether you're charging around town in a full-size workhorse or a compact sport truck, there's a HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar for you. Best of all, the feet of your cargo car are padded to protect against scrapes while ensuring a snug fit. Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate Cargo Stabilizer Bar Customer Reviews
196 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rick R (ATLANTIC BEACH, FL) — Tuesday at 1:59 PM
Defiantly heavy duty. A little awkward to adjust to proper tension. I also thought it came with the attachment, like it showed on the box, and ad. I bought two, one for my super duty and one for my wife's F150, and it may be a little overkill for that one.
Reviewed by James W K (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 23, 2016 8:32 PM
The bar is perfect for what I needed to contain the load in my truck bed. It is easy to install and adjust. Thank you.
Reviewed by David C (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 21, 2016 7:05 AM
Very heavy a 2 person job to install in a full-sized truck bed. If you have a plastic liner in your bed it just doesn't work. I an very disappointed in this product.
Reviewed by Gary C (Saint Charles, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2016 9:23 AM
Received product & was pleasantly surprised with the high quality/ stoutness of the Cargo Bar. I liked how easy it is to move the bar within the truck bed. I would recommend this product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/08