- Light up your truck bed with Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights
- Perfect for adding lights anywhere on your vehicle
- Hi-Intensity LED technology delivers maximum power and visibility
- Kit includes 8 lights with 6 LED bulbs each
- Includes 20 feet of wiring and all mounting supplies
- Universal fit for any vehicle
- Anzo LED truck bed lights easily install into your auxiliary switch, in most cases
- On/Off switch allows you to control the lights from your cab
- Your Anzo LED Truck Bed Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Deck your truck bed out with the ultimate lighting system—Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights. Boasting Hi-Intensity LED technology, Anzo truck bed lights bring maximum visibility to your truck bed.
Your Anzo LED truck bed lighting kit includes 8 lights with 6 LED bulbs each. Not limited to just your truck bed, these Anzo LED lights can be added wherever you need them—your trunk, light rails, utility boxes and more. Each lighting kit is complete with 20 feet of wiring and all mounting supplies. Plus, they offer a universal fit for any vehicle, allowing for a quick and easy installation. And, Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty.
Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chad r (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 24, 2017 4:44 AM
Picked these up last year had them on for a couple months and they decided to not work. Had individual lights go out. One two three four five or all six were not working on half of the fixtures. So it was under warranty they sent me a new set and hopefully no problems arise. It has only been a week or so since the new ones were put on. The lights are bright and other than the problem i love them.
Reviewed by Robert S (GULF BREEZE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Feb 11, 2015 10:18 AM
The light are very good,but the switch is not very good and it broke while installing it.I am having trouble getting both side to light up together. I can get only 1 side too burn at the same time.Talking to the factory has not solve the touble.
Reviewed by Kyle S (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2015 7:49 AM
I mounted the lights on the ceiling of my new topper at the same time I mounted a new Yakima rail system which allowed me to hide the drilled through screws under the rail (using liquid gasket to make water tight). The long leads allowed me to run wires down to an easy to reach switch. The ceiling mount provides ample light so I wont have to remount the factory dome I had to remove. The small sticky cord retainers do not stick on the rough interior fiberglass finsh. I will employ an adhesive.
Reviewed by Donald H (HOLLOMAN AIR FORCE BASE, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2014 9:11 PM
Very easy install. Had to buy an inline fuse for it but switch that was included popped right into an existing cutout in my truck bed. So I go to the tailgate to turn on/off my lights. Works great and produces a lot of light! I love it!! Took about 2 hrs total to install taking my time. Great product. Def would use heat shrink around back of switch to help seal the contacts from the weather.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anzo usa truck bed accessories
- diablosport extreme power puck reviews
- napier sportz truck bed air mattress
- skyjacker 3 inch suspension lift
- volvo trunk liner
- nissan camper shell
- nissan truck bed accessories
- seat covers for 2011 silverado
- silverado cargo net
- toyota tundra bed step
- dual exhaust systems
- auto covers
- auto performance chips