- Light up your truck bed with Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights
- Perfect for adding lights anywhere on your vehicle
- Hi-Intensity LED technology delivers maximum power and visibility
- Kit includes 8 lights with 6 LED bulbs each
- Includes 20 feet of wiring and all mounting supplies
- Universal fit for any vehicle
- Anzo LED truck bed lights easily install into your auxiliary switch, in most cases
- On/Off switch allows you to control the lights from your cab
- Your Anzo LED Truck Bed Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty
Deck your truck bed out with the ultimate lighting system—Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights. Boasting Hi-Intensity LED technology, Anzo truck bed lights bring maximum visibility to your truck bed.
Your Anzo LED truck bed lighting kit includes 8 lights with 6 LED bulbs each. Not limited to just your truck bed, these Anzo LED lights can be added wherever you need them—your trunk, light rails, utility boxes and more. Each lighting kit is complete with 20 feet of wiring and all mounting supplies. Plus, they offer a universal fit for any vehicle, allowing for a quick and easy installation. And, Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights are covered by a 1-year warranty.
Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (GULF BREEZE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Titan — Feb 11, 2015 10:18 AM
The light are very good,but the switch is not very good and it broke while installing it.I am having trouble getting both side to light up together. I can get only 1 side too burn at the same time.Talking to the factory has not solve the touble.
Reviewed by Kyle S (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 03, 2015 7:49 AM
I mounted the lights on the ceiling of my new topper at the same time I mounted a new Yakima rail system which allowed me to hide the drilled through screws under the rail (using liquid gasket to make water tight). The long leads allowed me to run wires down to an easy to reach switch. The ceiling mount provides ample light so I wont have to remount the factory dome I had to remove. The small sticky cord retainers do not stick on the rough interior fiberglass finsh. I will employ an adhesive.
Reviewed by Donald H (HOLLOMAN AIR FORCE BASE, NM) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2014 9:11 PM
Very easy install. Had to buy an inline fuse for it but switch that was included popped right into an existing cutout in my truck bed. So I go to the tailgate to turn on/off my lights. Works great and produces a lot of light! I love it!! Took about 2 hrs total to install taking my time. Great product. Def would use heat shrink around back of switch to help seal the contacts from the weather.
Anzo USA LED Truck Bed Lights
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- anzo usa truck bed accessories
- best truck bed lights
- access truck bed light
- extang b-light
- ford truck camper shells
- nissan truck bed accessories
- subaru mattresses
- honda ridgeline bed covers
- ford f150 bed extenders
- dodge durango cargo net
- car mats custom
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- window rain guards for cars