- The only truck hitch that works when your tailgate is down
- The versatile HitchMate TruckStep is available in two sizes and extends a full 23.5” (Standard) or 31" (XL) to clear your open tailgate
- Supports up to 500 lbs
- Your trailer hitch step mounts to any 2” receiver
- The HitchMate TruckStep is made to last from zinc-plated steel
- Slip-free rubber pad built into the step
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Traditional hitch steps work wonders when you need a boost into your payload or up to your roof. But, they're completely useless as soon as you lower your tailgate. When you equip your rig with the HitchMate TruckStep, your step is always ready to lend a hand. This retractable truck step slides out a full 23.5" (Standard) or 31" (XL) to clear your open tailgate and give you a leg up anytime you need it.
Built to be as rugged and dependable as your rig, the HitchMate TruckStep is constructed from heavy-duty steel and finished with a rust-repellent zinc plating. It's got enough backbone to support up to 500 lbs even when fully extended. What's more, the step pad sports an anti-slip rubber pad, giving you sure footing even if your boots are caked in mud and crud. And, the step flips up and sits flush with your bumper when you're not using your trailer hitch step.
Best of all, the HitchMate TruckStep mounts to any 2" receiver hitch. Got more than one vehicle? This truck hitch step is easy to slip on and take off, so it's simple to swap between vehicles. And, it's backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Standard TruckStep may not be able to retract if you have an undercarriage-mounted spare tire. The TruckStep XL offers more clearance for under-mounted spare tires.
HitchMate TruckStep Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George B (Harrison, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Feb 01, 2016 4:33 AM
This Hitch step I bought from Auto Anything has turned out to be the best purchase ever that I purchased for my truck. Its heavy duty, it works as directed and has saved my body from aches and pains by making it easy to get up into my truck bed. After seeing it and using it I would have paid much more for it as it "works" George Bentley
Reviewed by David M (Van Nuys, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Jul 02, 2014 5:08 PM
I LOVE THIS THING. NO MORE REACHING UP TO GET INTO THE BACK OF MY TRUCK.EASY TO INSTALL, EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED. EASY TO USE. JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. WILL RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT AND WILL RECOMEND AND CONTINUE TO SHOP AT AUTO ANYTHING. THANK YOU.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/09