- The Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is the ultimate adjustable tie-down system
- Perfect for trucks, trailers, SUV's, utility vehicles, boats, walls and more
- Kit includes 2 rails, 4 stainless-steel locking slides and mounting hardware (only 2 locking slides with 22")
- Rails are machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum for superior strength
- Locking slides and mounting bolts crafted from stainless steel
- Load capacity is a whopping 1000 lbs per tie-down point
- Spreads loads over the entire rail rather than a single tie-down point
- Locking pins lock in place every 5” for maximum load flexibility
- Available in 22", 68", & 93" lengths
- Combine kits or cut the rails for custom installations
- Choose from an anodized black or silver finish
- Installs in minutes (download instructions) (PDF)
- Your Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty
Anchor your payload with the Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock Tie-Down system. Instead of fumbling for a spot to tie-off your cargo, the Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock delivers a strong, adjustable point of attachment every 5 inches. And, with 3 sizes and 2 colors to choose from, the Slide-N-Lock meets your cargo-commanding needs.
Mount the Slide-N-Lock vertically or horizontally, and virtually anywhere-truck, camper, trailer, toy box and even the garage wall. Each system includes 2 rails, 4 locking slides (2 locking slides for 22") and all the mounting hardware. And for custom coverage, simply combine the kits or cut the rails to create the lengths you need.
Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized in your choice of clear or black finishes, your Slide-N-Lock is both strong and stylish. And speaking of strong, the included locking slides boast a massive 1,000 lb load capacity. Best yet, your Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Hi-Lift Slide-N-Lock Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon R (SAINT LOUIS, MO) — Oct 27, 2014 7:35 PM
When I ordered this I was apprehensive about the quality and how heavy duty it was since I transport heavy equipment in my truck. I was not disappointed it is very heavy duty - but it is not as easy to install as they make it sound. Plan for at least an hour per rail for installation.
Reviewed by Shawn G (Lebanon, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 15, 2014 1:55 PM
Pros - The product is as advertised, latches are of great quality. Considerations - If you have a bed cover that attaches to the rails you will need to cut this product at each attachment location. The black anodized will scratch overtime so if that will bother you consider the natural look. Cons - Truck specific, but the inside of the bed rails on my F150 could not support much weight and were not perfectly square. Mounting an aluminum angle behind the rail stiffed it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10