- Harness the power to turn night into day with the brilliant TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- Universal design—the ideal addition for any pickup with or without a tonneau
- You get candlepower to burn—the B-Light truck lights come with eight lamps, and each lamp has six high-intensity LED bulbs
- Mounts under your bed rails, where it's protected from shifting cargo
- Pick your installation poison—the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System comes with both self-tapping screws and double-sided tape
- Wiring, an in-cab switch and installation instructions included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 1-year warranty
Forget about fumbling with flashlights or flicking your BIC. The powerful TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System floods your rig's rear with the dazzling glow of high-intensity LED bulbs. Just flip the in-cab switch, and your payload's so bright you'll have to wear shades.
Like a blinding string of Xmas lights, the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System comes with eight lamps all together—four for each side of your bed. And, each lamp is packed with six ultra-bright LED bulbs, giving you a whopping 48 bulbs of candlepower. That's plenty of juice to drench your entire cargo area from bulkhead to tailgate.
Whether you're motoring in a mid-size Chevy with a tonneau cover or a full-size Toyota without a bed lid, the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System fits. Its universal design works in all pickups, and it mounts under your rails for protection against tumbling cargo. Simply secure the lamps in place with the self-tapping screws or double-sided tape, wire them to your battery, and route the switch into your cockpit—about 30 minutes is all it takes. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by chad r (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2017 9:24 PM
Tried two sets of the next cheaper set failed miserably so i am trying this set even tho they look 100% identical to the cheaper ones i have had them on for two weeks or so used them maybe a few times so far so good hopefully it stays that way
Reviewed by Alejandro F (Lyford, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — May 12, 2016 9:23 AM
Was a bit hesitant when deciding whether or not to purchase these lights, but after purchasing them and installing them, I couldn't be happier and don't regret my purchase.
Reviewed by Mike J (MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac Escalade — Aug 12, 2015 8:13 PM
The TruXedo lighting system works great. Very bright and well made. I hooked mine up directly to the cargo light switch in the cab of a 2012 GMC Sierra which makes it easier than having a separate switch in either the back or under the dash. The wire length is adequate to wire it in almost any manner. I used short 2 1/2 inch pieces of aluminum to screw to the inside lip of the box rail and then stuck the lights to the aluminum strips and bent them to suit me directional needs. Great product.
Reviewed by Terry W (WESTLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2015 6:57 AM
nice to have light in the bed without opening the cover. Lights could be brighter, but good enough in the dark. Hardest part of any electrical install is the wiring, otherwise pretty simple.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truxedo truck bed accessories
- weathertech window vent visors
- custom fit camo seat covers
- pickup truck bed storage
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- ford truck cargo nets
- lexus floor mats
- 2011 ford ranger tailgate lock
- 2012 toyota tacoma bed accessories
- prius rubber floor mats
- trailer hitch for sale
- truck chip
- garage car stop