- Harness the power to turn night into day with the brilliant TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- Universal design—the ideal addition for any pickup with or without a tonneau
- You get candlepower to burn—the B-Light truck lights come with eight lamps, and each lamp has six high-intensity LED bulbs
- Mounts under your bed rails, where it's protected from shifting cargo
- Pick your installation poison—the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System comes with both self-tapping screws and double-sided tape
- Wiring, an in-cab switch and installation instructions included—Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 1-year warranty
Forget about fumbling with flashlights or flicking your BIC. The powerful TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System floods your rig's rear with the dazzling glow of high-intensity LED bulbs. Just flip the in-cab switch, and your payload's so bright you'll have to wear shades.
Like a blinding string of Xmas lights, the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System comes with eight lamps all together—four for each side of your bed. And, each lamp is packed with six ultra-bright LED bulbs, giving you a whopping 48 bulbs of candlepower. That's plenty of juice to drench your entire cargo area from bulkhead to tailgate.
Whether you're motoring in a mid-size Chevy with a tonneau cover or a full-size Toyota without a bed lid, the TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System fits. Its universal design works in all pickups, and it mounts under your rails for protection against tumbling cargo. Simply secure the lamps in place with the self-tapping screws or double-sided tape, wire them to your battery, and route the switch into your cockpit—about 30 minutes is all it takes. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry W (WESTLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 20, 2015 6:57 AM
nice to have light in the bed without opening the cover. Lights could be brighter, but good enough in the dark. Hardest part of any electrical install is the wiring, otherwise pretty simple.
Reviewed by Gary W (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 08, 2014 7:24 AM
Works great and was easy to install. But with a full size Chevy extended cab long bed the amount of wire provided was not enough and where was the wire for the switch. I had wire and made it work . It should have to much wire then to little.
Reviewed by Anthony D (Moscow, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2013 8:17 PM
Prior to your lighting system I couldn't find anything in my truck box after dark, now it's like daylight all the time. I don't know why this isn't an option when purchasing a new ride. Great product
TruXedo B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04