- The Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is the easiest & safest way to get in and out of your truck bed
- Three sections unfold into a heavy-duty 4-rung, 38” ladder
- Compact design folds up and stows out of the way without sacrificing cargo space
- Easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws (download instructions) (PDF)
- Fits trucks with a maximum open tailgate height of 38”
- Crafted from lightweight, rugged 6063-T6 aluminum
- Works on trucks with bed covers and bed liners
- Your Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get a big boost into your truck bed with the Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder. This folding ladder mounts to your tailgate and quickly unfurls into a heavy-duty ladder whenever you need a lift. When not in use, the compact Truck-Pal folds away and takes up minimal cargo space.
Crafted from lightweight and rugged aluminum, your Tailgate Ladder is built for years of service. It easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws and works on trucks with bed covers and liners. The ladder folds out in 3 simple steps and fits trucks with a tailgate height of up to 38". What's more, Westin backs your Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder with a 3-year warranty.
Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by b h (Belleview, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Feb 12, 2017 11:40 AM
we designed something similar ourselves by destroying a perfectly good ladder! however, it didnt fold up and had some minor issues. i wish i had seen these earlier! what an awesome product and price!!!! you have to modify the tailgate on a 2017 SuperDuty (the material is literally paper thin where the ladder attaches, but with 2 supports added to the inside of the gate and it works just fine). awesome product!!!
Reviewed by Randy L (Harrison, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 22, 2016 2:43 AM
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra with a tow suspension packageand this ladder fits extremely well. It touches the ground perfectly. It is made of very good and strong aluminum. It also has a latch to keep it from unfolding. I also have a vinyl topper on the truck and the ladder has sliding bracket on it so when you raise the tailgate to it's up position it lets the ladder slide down abit so it clears the topper by 3/4 of a inch..would highly rate this non rusting ladder for us old farts lol.
Reviewed by Rebecca C (CLAREMORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2016 6:05 AM
The ladder part is great. Easy to install. It would help a lot to have a pole to hold on to. If it had a rail of some kind I would give it a 5
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23