- The Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is the easiest & safest way to get in and out of your truck bed
- Three sections unfold into a heavy-duty 4-rung, 38” ladder
- Compact design folds up and stows out of the way without sacrificing cargo space
- Easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws (download instructions) (PDF)
- Fits trucks with a maximum open tailgate height of 38”
- Crafted from lightweight, rugged 6063-T6 aluminum
- Works on trucks with bed covers and bed liners
- Your Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get a big boost into your truck bed with the Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder. This folding ladder mounts to your tailgate and quickly unfurls into a heavy-duty ladder whenever you need a lift. When not in use, the compact Truck-Pal folds away and takes up minimal cargo space.
Crafted from lightweight and rugged aluminum, your Tailgate Ladder is built for years of service. It easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws and works on trucks with bed covers and liners. The ladder folds out in 3 simple steps and fits trucks with a tailgate height of up to 38". What's more, Westin backs your Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder with a 3-year warranty.
Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder Customer Reviews
52 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy L (Harrison, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 22, 2016 2:43 AM
I have a 2014 GMC Sierra with a tow suspension packageand this ladder fits extremely well. It touches the ground perfectly. It is made of very good and strong aluminum. It also has a latch to keep it from unfolding. I also have a vinyl topper on the truck and the ladder has sliding bracket on it so when you raise the tailgate to it's up position it lets the ladder slide down abit so it clears the topper by 3/4 of a inch..would highly rate this non rusting ladder for us old farts lol.
Reviewed by Rebecca C (CLAREMORE, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Sep 03, 2016 6:05 AM
The ladder part is great. Easy to install. It would help a lot to have a pole to hold on to. If it had a rail of some kind I would give it a 5
Reviewed by Roland B (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 09, 2016 7:11 AM
Wow!! First I could not get over how easy it was to install, second it made getting in the back of the truck simple for a 60 year old with bad knees. Which I would have done this a long time ago. If there is one bad thing wish it had a handle of sorts to hold on to when going up and down or would mount to the side so you could hold on to the side of the truck.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- best rated truck tailgate ladder
- tailgate seals for pickups
- truck bed extender reviews
- ez down tailgate strut
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck cargo nets
- nissan camper shell
- roll bars for chevy silverado
- camper shells for ford f250
- silverado truck bed
- customs seat covers
- trunk liners for suv
- rubber liner for truck bed