- The Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is the easiest & safest way to get in and out of your truck bed
- Three sections unfold into a heavy-duty 4-rung ladder; extends to tailgates up to 38” high
- Compact design folds up and stows out of the way without sacrificing cargo space- locks in place when not in use
- Easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws (download instructions) (PDF)
- Fits trucks with a maximum open tailgate height of 38” (check measurements for lifted trucks)
- Easy to install (~20 mins) and crafted from lightweight aluminum that can support up to 300 lbs.
- Works on trucks with bed covers, tonneau covers and bed liners
- Your Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Universal application and can mount on either side of tailgate
Stop struggling to get in and out of your truck and get a big boost into your pickup bed with the Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder. This folding ladder mounts to your tailgate and quickly unfurls into a heavy-duty ladder whenever you need a lift. When not in use, the compact Truck-Pal folds away and takes up minimal cargo space.
Crafted from lightweight and rugged 6063-T6 Alloy Aluminum, your Tailgate Ladder can mount on either side of the truck tailgate. It easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws and works on trucks with bed covers and liners. The ladder folds out in 3 simple steps and fits trucks with a tailgate height of up to 38". What's more, Westin backs your Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder with a 3-year warranty.
Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jan M (INDIO, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Jul 26, 2017 8:47 PM
After researching different options for my F150. I went with the Westin truck pal. Boy I'm glad I did. After an easy install. It works as advertised. Its sturdy construction is just what I needed. Im 73 yrs old and this ladder makes it so easy for me to get in and out of the truck bed. I would recommend this ladder over anything I've seen on the market. Thank you very much for the ladder and easy installation instructions.
Reviewed by Michael H (MEBANE, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan XD — Jul 14, 2017 7:37 AM
sure does make it a whole lot easier to get into the bed of my 4x4 truck, getting a running start and jumping sure hurts the knees when you land wrong! Not to mention catching your foot on the top of the tail gate in mid air and doing a faceplant!
Reviewed by Randy D (GERING, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jul 08, 2017 8:40 AM
Just a little short by 8 inches of touching the ground . My tailgate is 42in ladder is 38. I made an addition step and woks great.
Reviewed by William S (Silverhill, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 23, 2017 7:16 AM
Installation was easy only received two Self tapping screws, Heads could have be wider. Screw heads are small and after time the aluminum base which is weaker than the screws, I think the screw's will pull through? I could be wrong we will see! I fell off the ladder on first use,really needs to have a hand rail!!I would like to have the remaining screws to properly secure the frame. All in all good product works well, serves purpose.. four Stars!!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PAL10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/19 - 9/21