- The Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is the easiest & safest way to get in and out of your truck bed
- Three sections unfold into a heavy-duty 4-rung, 38” ladder
- Compact design folds up and stows out of the way without sacrificing cargo space
- Easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws (download instructions) (PDF)
- Fits trucks with a maximum open tailgate height of 38”
- Crafted from lightweight, rugged 6063-T6 aluminum
- Works on trucks with bed covers and bed liners
- Your Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder is backed by a 3-year warranty
Get a big boost into your truck bed with the Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder. This folding ladder mounts to your tailgate and quickly unfurls into a heavy-duty ladder whenever you need a lift. When not in use, the compact Truck-Pal folds away and takes up minimal cargo space.
Crafted from lightweight and rugged aluminum, your Tailgate Ladder is built for years of service. It easily mounts to your tailgate with self-tapping screws and works on trucks with bed covers and liners. The ladder folds out in 3 simple steps and fits trucks with a tailgate height of up to 38". What's more, Westin backs your Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder with a 3-year warranty.
Westin Truck-Pal Tailgate Ladder Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roland B (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 09, 2016 7:11 AM
Wow!! First I could not get over how easy it was to install, second it made getting in the back of the truck simple for a 60 year old with bad knees. Which I would have done this a long time ago. If there is one bad thing wish it had a handle of sorts to hold on to when going up and down or would mount to the side so you could hold on to the side of the truck.
Reviewed by WALT d (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 28, 2016 7:55 AM
I REMOVED MY OLD LADDER WHICH WEIGHED 60 PLUS POUNDS AND INSTALLED THE NEW WESTIN, I can now close my tailgate with one hand again. great product. thanks
Reviewed by Patrick S (Daleville, AL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Ranger — Jan 22, 2016 10:52 AM
good sturdy ladder, installed in 15 minutes just using my power drill. It is a little long for my Ranger pickup. I just don't extend the last section of steps.
Reviewed by Brian D (UPLAND, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Jan 15, 2016 8:14 PM
I ordered the ladder to help me get in and out of the truck. It's a great purchase for a great price! Auto anything has great products for great pricing with quick shipping. What more can you ask for?
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/25 - 7/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best rated truck tailgate ladder
- tailgate seals for pickups
- truck bed extender reviews
- ez down tailgate strut
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck cargo nets
- nissan camper shell
- roll bars for chevy silverado
- camper shells for ford f250
- silverado truck bed
- customs seat covers
- trunk liners for suv
- rubber liner for truck bed