- Shine a light on every corner of your payload with the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- At night or when your tonneau cover is closed, the B-Light gives you a clear view of your cargo while keeping your hands free of flashlights
- Universally designed to fit any pickup, with or without a tonneau cover
- Includes eight lamps with six mighty LED bulbs each—48 bulbs of pure candlepower in total
- Your Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System mounts under your bed rails for protection against moving cargo
- Customize your installation—includes self-tapping screws and double-sided tape
- Comes with wiring, an in-cab switch and installation instructions
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- 1-year warranty
If the sun never set, you'd never need the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System. But, when darkness descends, this ingenious truck bed lighting system floods your payload with dazzling illumination. Simply flip the in-cab switch, and night turns into day.
Gone are the days of holding a Maglight in one hand or gripping it between your teeth while you hunt down that elusive 5/16" socket. With the Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System mounted under your bed rails, your hands and mouth are free to rummage. Whether you drive a modern F-150 or a classic LUV, the Extang B-Light works with your pickup. Its universal design fits any truck bed, even if you have a soft tonneau, hard tonneau or no tonneau installed.
Best of all, your Extang Tonneau Light packs some serious candlepower. Your kit comes with eight lamps all together—that's four per side. And, each lamp is loaded with six high-intensity LED bulbs. Add it up, and you're looking at 48 blinding bulbs drenching your entire truck bed from the tailgate all the way up to your bulkhead. It even includes a 1-year warranty.
Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DARREN J (Benedict, MD) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jan 03, 2012 2:53 AM
I had one light fixture without the sticky tape, but not that big of a deal. The switch seems to be the issue. It is designed to attached with screws from the back. Well if you plan on installing the switch in the bed area like most people, then this is a problem, you can't get to the back to screw it in, as of now it's just hanging there until I find a better switch. It is a little bit of a pain to run a wire all the way up to the battery, I couldn't find a hot wire in the back area, but that's just the vehicle, not the lighting system. I got a great price but even then, it was just 'ok' I would just think that for getting a cheap switch that really has no business being included and a cheap product in general, it seems a bit over-priced. On a positive note, they do seem to light the bed quite nicely, especially when my tonneau cover is closed.
Reviewed by Casey S (Grand Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Apr 12, 2011 5:32 PM
The lights were about as bright as I wanted. Not like a spotlight, but not dim either. Nice white/blue light. The wiring was easy although the diagram provided by the manufacturer was horrible. Installed in about 2 hours. The lights are high quality. I would recommend this to a friend. My dad is also going to purchase based on seeing them in my truck.
Extang B-Light Tonneau Lighting System
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang truck bed accessories
- access truck bed led lights
- anzo led truck bed
- battery lights in my truck bed
- nissan camper shell
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- truck bed accessories ford
- truck bed extenders ford f150
- car seat covers for subaru outback
- 2012 ram 1500 camper shell
- custom mats
- truck bed rail protectors
- bike rack for suv no hitch