- Let there be light–in your truck bed–with Access LED Lights
- LED strips shine brightly from wherever you mount them - powered by any convenient 12V source
- They easily install with just two wires and 3M adhesive tape
- The built-in on/off switch conveniently controls lights
- Completely waterproof
- Sold individually
- Your Access LED Lights carry a 1-year warranty
Rummaging around in the dark can be a real pain in the you-know-where. When Eleanor Roosevelt said, “It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness," she must have been thinking about these Access LED Lights.
Access LED Lights shine intensely over the entire contents of your truck bed, toolbox, watercraft, or wherever you choose to mount them. And the best part is that these bright, universal LED lights are powered by any nearby 12V source. Just attach the light strip's two wires and mount with the included 3M adhesive tape—it's that simple.
These Access automotive LED lights boast an oversized, built-in on/off switch for easy operation. Equally important, these universal LED lights are completely waterproof. What's more, your Access LED Lights are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access LED Lights Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete M (SCOTIA, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 10, 2015 7:32 AM
I installed the lights per instruction in my 2012 Toyota Tacoma In just under an hour. Silly as it may sound, I couldn't wait for night fall! So when night came I pushed the button and walla!! Let there be light!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- tonue covers for trucks
- truxedo b light system
- anzo led truck bed
- led tonneau covers
- dodge camper shell
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy pickup accessories
- bed lights for dodge ram
- dodge 5th wheel tailgate
- silverado bed accessories
- cheap grill gaurds for nissan xterra
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- what floor mats to use with rubber floor liner