- Step up your trailer hitch's game with the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step
- Mounts directly over your ball mount (not included), leaving you free to hitch up and step up simultaneously
- Chiseled from choice blocks of aluminum for rugged durability
- Your Go Rhino Step-N-Tow measures in at 14" long x 3" wide
- Available in a polished or black powder coat finish
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- 5-year warranty
Your rig only has one rear hitch receiver. Make it twice as useful with the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step. Simple yet effective, the Step-N-Tow mounts directly to your ball mount, leaving you free to pack cargo on your roof then hitch up your trailer-all without having to swap hitch attachments.
Beyond its utility, your Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step is built tough to survive serious abuse. It's wrought from high-grade aluminum and finished with your choice of a polished or black powder-coat finish to block rust, oxidation and corrosion from taking root. And, when Mother Nature dumps a deluge on your rig, the Step-N-Tow's textured surface ensures sure footing.
Whether you wear size 7s or 14s, your boots always have ample room for stepping on the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Hitch Step. This hitch step measures in at a full 14" in length, and the step pad is 3" wide. Plus, it comes with all the mounting hardware you need and a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Santiago T (GOOSE CREEK, SC) — Dec 29, 2013 2:13 AM
I was thinking an OE rear step (weight cap 200lbs) until I saw this which has weight cap of 600 lbs. Not only the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch fits perfect it matches my rear bumper and looks very good.
Reviewed by Rickey C (CORINTH, MS) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Aug 27, 2013 8:34 AM
I was having problems with getting my fishing boat hooked in the front after getting it on the trailer. I am a 100% Disabled Veteran and have mobility problems. I came close to hurting myself while trying to stand on the tongue of the trailer. The Step-N-Tow Bar I have no problem getting my boat hooked to the trailer.I have shown it to several of my fishing buddies and they all said, "I want one".
Reviewed by Addison A (LaBelle, FL) — Mar 23, 2012 4:23 AM
The unit does not fit over the base part of my 2" ball.It therefore raises it so high that it hits the bottom of the trailer hitch and will not allow it to lock into position.It is now useless.I am now trying to cut notches in the Go Rhino to allow it to settle all the way down.This is an unexpected hassle and a pain in the butt,plus I am not sure if it is going to work and the cutting is difficult.I have been at it for two days.
Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rhino hitch
- go rhino dominator ii hitch step
- hitchmate truck
- lighted hitch steps for a ford expedition 2009
- mercedes trailer hitch
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- range rover hitch
- trailer hitch for ford f150
- fj cruiser trailer wiring harness
- 2006 mustang seat covers
- camo rain guards
- floor car mats
- net tailgates for trucks