- Step up your trailer hitch's game with the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step
- Mounts directly over your ball mount (not included), leaving you free to hitch up and step up simultaneously
- Chiseled from choice blocks of aluminum for rugged durability
- Your Go Rhino Step-N-Tow measures in at 14" long x 3" wide
- Available in a polished or black powder coat finish
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- 5-year warranty
Your rig only has one rear hitch receiver. Make it twice as useful with the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step. Simple yet effective, the Step-N-Tow mounts directly to your ball mount, leaving you free to pack cargo on your roof then hitch up your trailer-all without having to swap hitch attachments.
Beyond its utility, your Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step is built tough to survive serious abuse. It's wrought from high-grade aluminum and finished with your choice of a polished or black powder-coat finish to block rust, oxidation and corrosion from taking root. And, when Mother Nature dumps a deluge on your rig, the Step-N-Tow's textured surface ensures sure footing.
Whether you wear size 7s or 14s, your boots always have ample room for stepping on the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Hitch Step. This hitch step measures in at a full 14" in length, and the step pad is 3" wide. Plus, it comes with all the mounting hardware you need and a 5-year warranty.
Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch Step Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by D.L. Chief B (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — Mar 22, 2015 6:01 AM
I needed a step for the rear of my truck. finally chose this one to try and was very pleased. went on very easily and looks and works great.
Reviewed by Santiago T (GOOSE CREEK, SC) — Dec 29, 2013 2:13 AM
I was thinking an OE rear step (weight cap 200lbs) until I saw this which has weight cap of 600 lbs. Not only the Go Rhino Step-N-Tow Ball Mount Hitch fits perfect it matches my rear bumper and looks very good.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/25 - 12/01