- HitchMate Trailer Coupler Locks keep your unattended trailer safe
- These heavy-duty locks boast a 1-piece aircraft aluminum design
- Available in two sizes: 1 7/8" – 2" or 2" – 2 5/16"
- Fits lip-engaging, trigger style couplers with a maximum lip width of 3 3/4"
- Attaches to your trailer with easy-to-use push-button mechanism
- Features 5-pin tumbler with double-sided automotive key for ultimate security
- Front key configuration for easy access
- Includes two keys—so you'll have a spare
- Rust-proof natural finish
- Made in the USA
- Your HitchMate Trailer Coupler Locks carry a 1-year warranty
Defend your unattached trailer from devious thieves with HitchMate Trailer Coupler Locks. These heavy-duty aircraft aluminum locks safeguard your trailer by affixing to its lip-engaging, trigger style coupler.
HitchMate coupler locks securely attach with an easy-to-use push-button design. Its double-sided automotive key fits precisely into the 5-pin tumbler on the front of the HitchMate trailer coupler lock to protect your trailer.
Available in two standard sizes for multiple trailer types: 1 7/8" – 2" or 2" – 2 5/16". And, you get two keys with these USA-made locks. What's more, the HitchMate Trailer Coupler Locks carry a 1-year warranty.
HitchMate Trailer Coupler Locks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/23