- Lash down your freight for safer hauls with the HitchMate StretchWeb Cargo Net
- Better than ropes, ratchets and straps, the StretchNet lays over all your cargo and conforms to its shape
- Perfect for securing tarps and keeps you legal in states that require covered loads
- Constructed from a web of all-weather bungee cords that stretch to 150% of their original size
- Equipped with self-adjusting joints that react to your cargo
- Comes with 12 moveable tie-down hooks and a storage pouch
- Multiple sizes to fit rooftop cargo baskets, truck beds and trailers
- HitchMate covers your StretchWeb Cargo Net with a Lifetime Warranty
Loose loads are more than a recipe for lost freight—they're illegal in most states. Before you hit the highway, snug your stuff down with the HitchMate StretchWeb Cargo Net, the cargo net that adjusts to fit whatever you're hauling.
Tree trimmings, camping equipment, moving boxes—your HitchMate StretchWeb Cargo Net holds anything you pile on. Thanks to its durable, all-weather web of bungee cords and self-adjusting joints, it stretches and conforms to the shape of your freight. Plus, it comes with 12 moveable hooks and anti-scratch guards, so you can secure it anywhere there's a lip, ledge or rail.
What's more, the HitchMate StretchWeb Cargo Net comes in a range of sizes to work with rooftop cargo carriers, truck beds and utility trailers. When you're not hauling gear, it folds up and fits neatly inside its own storage pouch. It's even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
HitchMate StretchWeb Cargo Net Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Annie G (ROHNERT PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Aug 10, 2016 9:08 PM
It does its job and it is durable. The only down sides I would say is that it's easily tangled and the hooks are plastic. Other than that we like it.
Reviewed by jim w (SHELOCTA, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Sep 09, 2015 6:49 AM
great product! color coded so you can tell the different straps apart. well made. lifetime warranty. great carrying case when not in use. it's awesome! it keeps my stuff secured nicely.
Reviewed by Kellogg H (COATESVILLE, IN) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 06, 2014 3:00 PM
I got this item for a 14 day camping trip in the Rocky Mtns. The product seemed to work fine until the 2nd day when the black border bungee broke! Since that time it has broken twice. Great idea, just not strong enough!
Reviewed by Alan L (EL Cerrito, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Sep 26, 2013 9:12 PM
So far the net has worked as it should have. it will stretch to cover very large loads as i have found during my house move. The plastic hooks are sturdy but can be difficult to secure to the rings in the truck bed.For the price i think it was a good buy, and in my opinion should give me good service. i think the only weak point will be the plastic hooks and how long they last.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 8/29