- Secure your camper, boat or trailer with the Trimax Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin
- Built with an adjustable pin for a tight fit that eliminates rattle
- Crafted from 100% stainless steel for rugged durability
- This 5/8" pin fits most 2" class III, IV and V receiver hitches
- Boasts patented 1/4-turn technology so hitch pin cannot be false locked
- Includes two type A keys—featuring a 7-pin design for extreme security
- Locking mechanism remains water, grime and dirt-free thanks to protective O-ring
- A rubber cap keeps elements out of keyhole
- Your Trimax Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Silence is golden. And with the Trimax Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin, your towing experience gets the Midas touch.
This 100% stainless steel hitch pin is skillfully crafted to eliminate that common towing rattle. And, its adjustable 5/8" pin tightly fits most 2" class III, IV and V receiver hitches. Plus, thanks to its type A keys – each featuring a secure 7-pin design – your trailer, camper or boat is defended against prying hands.
Your virtually silent hitch pin is extremely durable and made to last thanks to its protective O-ring and rubber cap that keep the locking mechanism and keyhole free from water, grime and other dirt. What's more, the Trimax Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Anti-Rattle Hitch Pin Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by SERGIO M (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jan 29, 2016 10:48 PM
I'm glad I purchased this hitch pin, it is very strong and well made, the price is just right and works well. It fits in the receiver hole and aligns itself with the pin holes once it is inside, the moment you star tightening it, it grabs whatever is inside the hitch and holds on for dear life. I use it to hold my spare tire carrier and even with a 15x10" rim and a 255/70R15 tire, it does not move or makes a peep, very soconstruction. Highly recommended for a QUIET hitch operation.
Reviewed by Juan P (Las Vegas, NV) — Jan 18, 2012 10:56 AM
So far so good, installs easily, a little effort required when threading the bolt through, but once you get that, seems like it'll work nicely. I only tested it in the driveway, haven't used it while driving and fully loaded with the hitch carrier yet, but I'm confident it'll work well.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- how to keep someone from stealing your trailer
- locking hitch pin for curt hitch
- adjustable trailer hitch ball mount
- trimax trailer locks
- honda hitch cover
- smart car trailer hitch
- subaru trailer hitches
- toyota tundra hitch bolt
- rav4 towing package
- volvo xc90 trailer hitch
- sidestep for trucks
- engine performance chips