- Section off your ride’s payload for shift-free hauling with the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar
- Creates a stiff barrier to keep boxes, bags and other freight from moving around while you drive
- Fully adjustable between 48” and 78” for a perfect fit in pickups, SUVs and vans
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- Padded feet ensure a snug mount that’s safe on your finish and interior trim
- Installs fast with no tools required
- Choose just the cargo bar or get the bar plus a handy cargo net
- 90-day warranty
No one's saying you don't have room to pack in extra groceries, a few extra sacks of fertilizer or more boxes of motor oil. The only trouble is making sure it stays put once you put the pedal to the metal. Loose freight plus motion equals slipping, sliding and spilling—unless you're rolling with a Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar.
Like a moveable barrier for the bed of your pickup or the back of your SUV or van, the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar spans the width of your cargo area. Once in place, it forms an uncrossable barrier to block boxes, bags and buckets from moving around while you drive. Plus, it adjusts between 48" and 78" in length, so you can customize the fit for your particular vehicle.
If you're looking for cheap, flimsy plastic, Truck Stop Cargo Bars are not for you. These bad boys are built to last from sturdy steel with enough backbone to withstand bangs, bumps and bruises without busting in half. At the same time, the ends are padded for a snug mount that won't damage your paint or trim. And, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brady H (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 08, 2015 5:35 AM
It works well, the net is a very handy addition. It is a little difficult to put in place since it lacks a ratcheting mechanism. Overall I am pleased with the bar and at this price point, I got what I expected out of it.
Reviewed by Travis T (NORMAL, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Mar 14, 2015 9:29 AM
I wanted a cargo bar and net for Sams Club runs. This was easy to install after experimentation as directions were vague, but overall its exactly what I was looking for.
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truck bed cargo net free shipping
- truck bed stabilizer bars
- truck bed storage pockets
- core cargo bar
- nissan camper shell
- nissan truck bed accessories
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- 2010 silverado tailgate lock
- 2011 chevy malibu seat covers
- ford ranger bed net
- aluminum tool boxes for pickups
- discount dash mat
- rubber suv cargo mat