- Section off your ride’s payload for shift-free hauling with the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar
- Creates a stiff barrier to keep boxes, bags and other freight from moving around while you drive
- Fully adjustable between 48” and 78” for a perfect fit in pickups, SUVs and vans
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- Padded feet ensure a snug mount that’s safe on your finish and interior trim
- Installs fast with no tools required
- Choose just the cargo bar or get the bar plus a handy cargo net
- 90-day warranty
No one's saying you don't have room to pack in extra groceries, a few extra sacks of fertilizer or more boxes of motor oil. The only trouble is making sure it stays put once you put the pedal to the metal. Loose freight plus motion equals slipping, sliding and spilling—unless you're rolling with a Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar.
Like a moveable barrier for the bed of your pickup or the back of your SUV or van, the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar spans the width of your cargo area. Once in place, it forms an uncrossable barrier to block boxes, bags and buckets from moving around while you drive. Plus, it adjusts between 48" and 78" in length, so you can customize the fit for your particular vehicle.
If you're looking for cheap, flimsy plastic, Truck Stop Cargo Bars are not for you. These bad boys are built to last from sturdy steel with enough backbone to withstand bangs, bumps and bruises without busting in half. At the same time, the ends are padded for a snug mount that won't damage your paint or trim. And, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott D (TULLAHOMA, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 7:09 AM
I've been a truck driver for many years and I have used alot of cargo bars, these bars are as simple as they get and as strong as you could ask for. They hold great. Thank you again, AutoAnything.
Reviewed by davekilroy k (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 05, 2015 1:20 PM
the bars work great cant figure out how to properly install cargo nets no instructions plastic hangers dont fit around any part of bar
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/04 - 12/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truck bed cargo net free shipping
- 2010 f-150 cargo bar
- amp research bed x-tender
- core cargo bar
- ford truck cargo nets
- subaru mattresses
- nissan camper shell
- ford ranger truck bed organizer
- chevrolet silverado 1500 accessories
- chevy silverado roll bar
- car travel accessories
- luggage rack accessories
- pop up truck tents