- Section off your ride’s payload for shift-free hauling with the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar
- Creates a stiff barrier to keep boxes, bags and other freight from moving around while you drive
- Fully adjustable between 48” and 78” for a perfect fit in pickups, SUVs and vans
- Constructed from heavy-duty steel for lasting durability
- Padded feet ensure a snug mount that’s safe on your finish and interior trim
- Installs fast with no tools required
- Choose just the cargo bar or get the bar plus a handy cargo net
- 90-day warranty
No one's saying you don't have room to pack in extra groceries, a few extra sacks of fertilizer or more boxes of motor oil. The only trouble is making sure it stays put once you put the pedal to the metal. Loose freight plus motion equals slipping, sliding and spilling—unless you're rolling with a Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar.
Like a moveable barrier for the bed of your pickup or the back of your SUV or van, the Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bar spans the width of your cargo area. Once in place, it forms an uncrossable barrier to block boxes, bags and buckets from moving around while you drive. Plus, it adjusts between 48" and 78" in length, so you can customize the fit for your particular vehicle.
If you're looking for cheap, flimsy plastic, Truck Stop Cargo Bars are not for you. These bad boys are built to last from sturdy steel with enough backbone to withstand bangs, bumps and bruises without busting in half. At the same time, the ends are padded for a snug mount that won't damage your paint or trim. And, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Covercraft Truck Stop Cargo Bars Customer Reviews
119 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cathleen D (Elmer, NJ) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2016 6:39 AM
Easy install. Does exactly what I wanted to do. Easy to remove and store away. Bought with cargo net. Auto Anything is a great company to deal with. Fast delivery also. My go to website.
Reviewed by Suzanne W (OLDSMAR, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 07, 2016 8:20 PM
I purchased this bar and it was as easy as advertised to install. Great quality as it is made well, not some flimsy bar. This product is well worth 6he advertised price.
Reviewed by Manuel V (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 02, 2016 4:24 AM
Whan I first received the bar I was quite skeptical about how this would perform and its quality since it does not 'look' like very much. Setup was easy and it does exactly what it is advertised, stays in place easily. The turn system to set it up makes it actually easier than other bars with the pully system in which you need both hands to setup or take down. This one, you just put it in place against something to hold the ends in place and start turning. Great little thing for a great price
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/30 - 2/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft truck bed accessories
- baer decelarotors
- lund genesis roll up
- shurtrax max-pax traction aid
- nissan camper shell
- ford truck bed accessories
- bmw sunshades
- ford truck bed extenders
- mazda 3 seat covers 2011
- tailgate lock for chevy silverado
- truck liner mats
- custom car floor mats rubber
- disk brake pads